We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Freebase Pipe MY FAVIROTE METHOD EVER but now i cant get it to cream Options

jiva
#21 Posted : 10/16/2017 10:36:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Running Bear wrote:
If a oilpipe was more effective I doubt nexans would spent $120 on a GVG.... I bet after he smokes enhanced leaf out of a bong he throws his crack pipe away 😂.

i did not want to generalize this, for me right now the crack pipe works better.
i think this is because i could not get enough vapor in fast enough. i tried to deal with this with the GVG for some time but i could not get it right.

with a crack pipe the chances of burning the dmt is way bigger, so you have to be more careful which can really tricky when you already feel the effects. but i feel it is way easier to inhale a larger quantity if the technique is good

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Clife777
#22 Posted : 10/16/2017 2:36:36 PM

Multi Dimensional Entity

raven44 wrote:
Awesome brother keep us updated

What was your choice of leaf mixture?

I've got some mugwort, lemon balm, lavender, and morning glory leaf to choose from. Not sure which type of mix I will try first. Maybe straight morning glory im curious

I went for Blue lotus in the end bud Smile going to order some more to try mix and blend.

And Yeah if you get the pipe right its one hit and done job its not burning it, when i first got it i was a rpo and now i cant breakthrough with it for shit xD

Next im just going to try leaf and bong
Exploring the Entire Cosmos as one Entity is something everyone should see! DMT should be compulsory in college

The universe is but one floor of an infinite elevator shaft

Clife777
#23 Posted : 11/13/2017 10:46:49 AM

Multi Dimensional Entity

So i cleaned my pipe and WOW what a difference the amount of Gunk that come out off it, it turn the ISO like a blood orange...but yeah this did the trick shes whirling a beaut now 2 hit breakthrough last night

i love these things when you get the tech right. i did try buying a new one but the bowl is not as big and the stem is to thin it dont work nearly as well as that one i have shown you in the pictures!

Exploring the Entire Cosmos as one Entity is something everyone should see! DMT should be compulsory in college

The universe is but one floor of an infinite elevator shaft

PREV12