We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
smoke your MAOI? Options

starway6
#1 Posted : 9/3/2017 1:29:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have noticed for quite a while that straight dmt can be stresfull and missing much visual performance..

Ive known this for a while as many others on this site do that DMT without an MAOI can be somewhat stressfull and visualy empty...

Ive also known bout the MAOI tea method where one drinks the brewed tea of cappi or rue 30 minutes before smoking...

Well i did a test today with only 12 drops of acacia tincture which isnt a lot of dmt and making an MAOI tea half caapi leaf and half rue seed..

I crushed one and a half grams of rue seed [and a little more of caapi leaf..] and made ...
[a maoi sun tea] brewing it in filtered water using the suns energy to heat the water,,,

well i found out that rue made the tea much more bitter to drink ..[than straight caapi leaf tea].. and after drinking only one quarter of the tea i noticed it was quite bitter and strong in effect...

i could feel the effects hitting me fairly strongly but it upset my stomach some...

after waithing atleast an hour.. long enough for the teas effect to weaken... i took the remaining 3 quarters of the bitter tea and reduced it on low heat till it became a surup on bottom of pan...

i then scraped up the tea surup and spread it on top of my pipe bowl with the dmt below it...

I then fired up the bowl torching the surup and dmt at the same time and the diference was like night and day!.. [without an MAOI the acacia dmt was stressfull and fairly void of visions..but with the two together the experiance was super smooth and visuals were morphing everywhere !

i mean the ceiling the walls the floor were all morphing at the same time and i noticed nice colors and i felt no stress at all the experiance lasted 45 minutes to an hour and no naseua from drinking the tea!

I noticed if i stared straight ahead the whole room was trying to change into a galaxy of its own making perception doors were trying to open for me only then i decided to lay down and closed my eyes for for some CEVs..

The way the visuals came on was very sudden and strong but gentle at the same time anxiety didnt exis with me ...

I know drinking the tea would make a longer trip... but for those who dont want stomach upset this smoking the reduced tea works!

Smoking a little dab of maoi surup produces far less smoke than smoking caapi leaf or rue seed!

I also think that some vaporization goes on when torching the surup...

I would like to extract the maoi the pro way but but this boiling method works...

I shure got a lot of visuals out of a very small amount of dmt probibly 10 to 15 mgs from the 12 drops of tincture nent time i will up the dmt and the maio surup...

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

syberdelic
#2 Posted : 9/3/2017 10:25:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

delete me

starway6
#3 Posted : 9/3/2017 10:38:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

syberdelic wrote:
I'm assuming that the syrup was not freebased. I have had success vaping harmine HCl in an oil burner but have not added DMT yet. 50mg produced very noticeable effects. From my experimentation, it actually vaporizes at a slightly lower temperature than DMT which makes it very convenient for mixing. Unfortunately, it doesn't dissolve well in PG so I can't use the E-cig that is so gentle on my lungs.

No it was not freebased i should try freebasing it but never learnt the freebase method yet..

But so far it has worked fairly well caapi leaf and rue seed.. i really can notice a boost in color and the visuals are quite strong my floor turned into a raging sea visualy that is...

I am now trying a little diferent method by imbedding the syrup into the volcano wet pad then dropping 15 drops of acacia tincture into the pad alowing booth to dry..

This way the maoi and spice will ignite and vaporize at the same time when i use the torch lighter..its goods when smoking it

If i learn the method to freebase maoi will it vaporize easier? i doubt that it will because it needs to b e torched to release .

ShamensStamen
#4 Posted : 9/4/2017 1:06:26 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Yes, i used to do this with freebased Rue or freebased purified Harmala extract, or Rue seed, on top of Mimosa or Acacia-enhanced Cannabis. It worked very well, but i never tried a Rue or Harmala syrup or residue, just the extract or Rue seed.

starway6
#5 Posted : 9/4/2017 2:20:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ShamensStamen wrote:
Yes, i used to do this with freebased Rue or freebased purified Harmala extract, or Rue seed, on top of Mimosa or Acacia-enhanced Cannabis. It worked very well, but i never tried a Rue or Harmala syrup or residue, just the extract or Rue seed.

Well the syrup is just a crude extract of sun brewed ..rue seed ..caapi leaf tea.. in plain filtered water...[no acids used]

I would rather use freebased harmalas instead of a crude jungle syrup but the goods are in the surup and it seems to work ok...

I imagine the freebased maoi might work better or even vaporize well with the spice?

Does freebase harmalla vaporize with the spice?

When you smoked the rue seeds could you feel it and did it [color or improve] your dmt trip better/

ShamensStamen
#6 Posted : 9/4/2017 2:53:49 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Well i haven't ever tried vaporizing pure DMT, i've always made Changa/enhanced leaf.

But yes, the Rue seed definitely colored the experience, it felt nearly identical to my oral experiences except vaped DMT and Harmalas seems more heady rather than full body like it is orally. The freebased Harmala extract made it feel more like Pharmahuasca compared to the Rue seed which felt more plant/Aya-like. The freebased Rue full spectrum alkaloid extract is a good middle ground between the Rue seed and the Harmala extract, but still feels a bit lighter compared to the plant feel of the seed.

I always used an excess of Harmalas with my Changa, i love Harmala-heavy Changa, much closer to the oral route with quite a bit of Harmalas in the mix.

syberdelic
#7 Posted : 9/4/2017 8:25:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

delete me

melotikaci
#8 Posted : 9/4/2017 11:02:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I always vape freebased harmalas(~50mg rue extract - harmaline/harmine) before dmt. Difference is huge.

It makes the experience much more smooth, few levels deeper, with much higher intensity and drastically enhanced visuals. But the intensity isn't rough or scary or discomforting, on the contrary, crazy insane dmt trip becomes wise old man with a handful of jaw dropping magic tricks.

starway6
#9 Posted : 9/4/2017 9:21:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

melotikaci wrote:
I always vape freebased harmalas(~50mg rue extract - harmaline/harmine) before dmt. Differen ce is huge.

It makes the experience much more smooth, few levels deeper, with much higher intensity and drastically enhanced visuals. But the intensity isn't rough or scary or discomforting, on the contrary, crazy insane dmt trip becomes wise old man with a handful of jaw dropping magic tricks.

[[[[It makes the experience much more smooth, few levels deeper, with much higher intensity and drastically enhanced visuals.]]]]]

Good news... thats exactly what i experianced using my crude caapi leaf .rue seed syrup.... MORE SMOOTH!!..more navigatable..more colorfull.. drasticly enhanced visuals!!Thumbs up

The experiance lasted a good 45 minutes to an hour...I also had an after glow for two or three days after...

An hour After i smoked the combo above to compair... i tryed another volcano pad with 12 drops of ....
[[acacia tincture only]]..no maois this time...the experiance was felt much rougher and everything happened too fast...

I have a volcano pad by loaded sponging up most of more boiled rue seed and caapi leaf syrup it dryed onto the stailess steel wool like a reddish brown glaze then i droppered 12 drops of acacia tincture into the pad i let it dry all night...

I will be vaping this combo soon..stay tuned...

starway6
#10 Posted : 9/4/2017 9:22:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

melotikaci wrote:
I always vape freebased harmalas(~50mg rue extract - harmaline/harmine) before dmt. Differen ce is huge.

[[[[It makes the experience much more smooth, few levels deeper, with much higher intensity and drastically enhanced visuals.]]]]]

Good news... thats exactly what i experianced using my crude caapi leaf .rue seed syrup.... MORE SMOOTH!!..more navigatable..more colorfull.. drasticly enhanced visuals!!Thumbs up

The experiance lasted a good 45 minutes to an hour...I also had an after glow for two or three days after...

An hour After i smoked the combo above to compair... i tryed another volcano pad with 12 drops of ....
[[acacia tincture only]]..no maois this time...the experiance was felt much rougher and everything happened too fast...

I have a volcano pad by loaded sponging up most of more boiled rue seed and caapi leaf syrup it dryed onto the stailess steel wool like a reddish brown glaze then i droppered 12 drops of acacia tincture into the pad i let it dry all night...

I will be vaping this combo soon..stay tuned...

starway6
#11 Posted : 9/5/2017 12:16:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Well i have to admit this combo wasnt right..

I tryed the combo and it didnt work.. i think i had the wet pad too pluged up with the hardened tea syrup reducing air flow and causing most of the dmt to get destroyed?

I believe most of my positive effects came from the small amount of tea i drank about 60 to 70 minutes before vaping the dmt .[.and they were very positive ones indeed!

I was just trying to avoid any stomach problems by trying smoking the crude extract,,i think a rue MAOI extracted properly should work much better..

It seems that the tea syrup turns into a grey cinder after heating with a torch lighter and how much MAOI one can get from it may be disapointing?

The heat may have even destroyedmost of the MAOI... not shure...this extracting rue or caapi is new to me..

I like the idea of vaporizing a more pure extracted maoi if it will vaporize properly...

melotikaci
#12 Posted : 9/5/2017 9:56:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It's really worth the effort to extract harmalas for vaping. May be a bit time consuming because you need to do a lot of filtering, but the process is very easy and straightforward.
I liked this tek: https://wiki.dmt-nexus.m...ion_and_Separation_Guide
and you can to only one cleanup(3 is recommended) if you are lazy(like me).

You can vape harmalas with the machine fairly easily, it has much less chance to get burned than dmt and most importantly its nausea free and has no significant body load.

syberdelic
#13 Posted : 9/5/2017 5:37:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

delete me

melotikaci
#14 Posted : 9/5/2017 8:31:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

syberdelic wrote:
Has anyone else tried vaping the HCl salt of harmine or harmaline?

Harmine HCl seemed to work fairly well for me, but I have not tried to freebase it yet so don't really have a good comparison.

I've some freebase harmalas left, I can test it but don't know how to convert, is salting with vinegar and drying it enough?

EntreNous
#15 Posted : 9/5/2017 11:51:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've some freebase harmalas left, I can test it but don't know how to convert, is salting with vinegar and drying it enough? [/quote]

Dissolve your freebase in an excess of 5% vinegar and add saturated saltwater to precipitate harmala crystals. Teks should be available through the search engine. Big grin
Be regular and orderly in your life, that you may be violent and original in your work. -Flaubert-

till next time , ahskฤ›:nฤ™ hฤ™ ( Peace)

syberdelic
#16 Posted : 9/6/2017 12:10:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

delete me

EntreNous
#17 Posted : 9/6/2017 12:57:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Acetate/hcl vapes fine for me. It does have a higher melting and boiling point than the freebase but well within the temp generated by a butane lighter. It "feels" about 2/3's as potent as the freebase does when vaped. In other words, it works in a pinch but I'll stick to vaping the freebase and using the hcl orally. I understand the Manske process eliminates the vasicine compounds. One should keep this in mind if going straight to freebase with your extract.

edit:
As I understand, dissolving harmala in an acetic acid solution forms the acetate and during the Manske process the salt gives up a chloride to form harmala hcl so the acetate is usually just a transient element of the extraction process.
Be regular and orderly in your life, that you may be violent and original in your work. -Flaubert-

till next time , ahskฤ›:nฤ™ hฤ™ ( Peace)

starway6
#18 Posted : 9/6/2017 2:39:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

melotikaci wrote:
It's really worth the effort to extract harmalas for vaping. May be a bit time consuming because you need to do a lot of filtering, but the process is very easy and straightforward.
I liked this tek: https://wiki.dmt-nexus.m...ion_and_Separation_Guide
and you can to only one cleanup(3 is recommended) if you are lazy(like me).

You can vape harmalas with the machine fairly easily, it has much less chance to get burned than dmt and most importantly its nausea free and has no significant body load.

Today..I vaped a light dose of acacia tincture 30 minutes after drinking one half of some rue and caapi leaf tea..

My rue and caapi leaf tea consisted of 2 grams of rue seed and a small pile of caapi leaf which i choped up finely in coffie grinder and filtered three times with 3 coffie filters......

Im being carfull using this reversable MAOI combo by drinking only half of the very bitter stuff..

I think half of it equals...[ one gram of rue seed].. and 50 percent of the leaf and i could feel even this low dose of tea..

The MAOIs really worked even in this low dose!.. as i layed down and was super relaxed and closed my eyes and experianced the sweetest closed eye visuals ive had in a long while!

The CEVs were awesome and very peacfull as they took me into my past as a younger person i and beyond with rich emotion and colors all through it the mucic playing merged with the visions nicely!

That was a light colorfull very visual trip on such a low dose...

Ive used dmt for several years years and i know the colorfull richness of my trip was helped along by taking the tea!

three questions please ...

Is one gram of rue tea ok starting dose or is it to small?

Will smoked extracted harmalas work as well as the tea?

Will the extracted smoked harmala leave your system much faster than oral harmala tea?

dreamer042
#19 Posted : 9/6/2017 4:20:59 AM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

Is one gram of rue tea ok starting dose or is it to small?
-That's a perfect low end starter dose

Will smoked extracted harmalas work as well as the tea?
As far as slowing down, extending, and adding a nice harmala backbone to the experience, they most assuredly will. There is a reason we're always raving about the wonders of changa round these parts. Wink

Will the extracted smoked harmala leave your system much faster than oral harmala tea?
-Yes, smoked harmala wear off at about the 45 minutes to one hour range vs.
the several hours you'll get from oral ingestion. Personally I like to do both, take a nice dose of oral harmalas and then spend the evening periodically ripping the changa pipe
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

melotikaci
#20 Posted : 9/6/2017 2:26:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

EntreNous wrote:

Dissolve your freebase in an excess of 5% vinegar and add saturated saltwater to precipitate harmala crystals. Teks should be available through the search engine. Big grin

Yeap I was going to do a search Very happy thanks for saving me from it Big grin

12NEXT