We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV567
DMT E-cig guide for the new members Options

∞D
#121 Posted : 4/10/2020 2:06:56 PM
DMT-Nexus member

1) Which coil (resistance), atomizer and mod box are you using?
0.4ohm Kenthal 26awg, Geekvape Goon, DNA250C, 2x Samsung 25r 18650 2800mAh.

2) What is the ratio of PG/VG of your e-juice?
60/40.

3) What is the ratio of DMT to e-juice (1:2 = 500mg DMT in 1ml e-juice) ?
1:4.

4) If you add Harmala how much do you add?
N/A, via other administation.

5) How many seconds do you inhale per puff (10 seconds max) ?
6 seconds max.

6) How many puffs do you take for a breakthrough dosage?
1-2 @ ~50watts.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Loveall
#122 Posted : 2/8/2022 9:24:54 PM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

fathomlessness wrote:
Esoteric_pathfinde wrote:

4) If you add Harmala how much do you add
Anything works actually, 0,3 gram or just 0,1 gram. But it doesnt completely dissolve, and if you add too much it will clog your coil. That's why I made a second tank yesterday with harmala only, HCL this time. It dissolves a lot better, and harmala only is also euphoric for me i found out Big grin It's something like 1:3 Harmala:E-juice. The Harmala freebase was converted with 1 drop of lemon juice to make it HCL salt. You don't taste it in the vaporizer.

You are vaping acid? I think many of us here are certain that dmt salts have too high a boiling temp to be vaped. it needs to be freebase? Also, correct me if I am wrong but vinegar creates dmt-acetate and lemon is citric acid so wouldnt it be dmt-citrate? hydrochloric acid creates dmt-hcl. I think it would be better to either smoke harmalas, vape in a pipe or just take it orally. Also the temps in e-cig only reach around 250c and harmala freebase need something around 400c (obviously you will get a little partial vaporization)

Agreed, what was dissolving in PG was mostly harmala citrate with some water form the lemon.

So is harmala citrate soluble in PG? That would be interesting.

You don't need to get to the harmala high vaporizing temperature. I believe the salts are carried by small PG dropplets in the e-juice aerosol staring at only 190C. That is how nicotine salts work for example (I think). The salts are then absorbed in the lungs at near physiological pH.

"Vaping" salts with e-juice is very different that vaporizing free base with direct heat. The e-juice carries the soluble salt to the lungs inside small aerosol dropplets. On the other hand, heating up free base converts the drug to a hot alkaline gas that condenses on the lungs and is then absorbed.

Technically, I think we should not be calling it e-juice vapor. Or at least not thinking it is all in a true vapor form. A better description is an e-juice aerosol:

Wikipedia wrote:
The aerosol of e-cigarettes is generated when the e-liquid comes in contact with a coil heated to a temperature of roughly 100–250 °C within a chamber, which is thought to cause pyrolysis of the e-liquid and could also lead to decomposition of other liquid ingredients.[notes 2][3] The aerosol (mist[4]) produced by an e-cigarette is commonly but inaccurately called vapor.[notes 3][1]

The interesting in all this is that counter to intuition, nicotine salts are absorbed better than nicotine free base (see image below). Note that nicotine citrate hits twice as hard in half the time vs free base Shocked

So what would DMT/Harmala/Citrate e-juoce be like? It it all dissolves well it would be very interesting. Note that there is some risk in vaping citrate as it decomposes starting at 175C. People do it in the e-juoce market and don't seem to be having issues, but that is not a guarantee for safety.
Loveall attached the following image(s):
Screenshot_20220131-100244-163~2.png (408kb) downloaded 66 time(s).
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

ARTIFAKT
#123 Posted : 2/20/2022 7:12:35 PM
DMT-Nexus member

very cool thank you for the tips

«PREV567