We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12345NEXT»
DMT E-cig guide for the new members Options

Jozeh
#41 Posted : 10/17/2017 9:35:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

After reading this post I bumped into a friend with the AL85. That night I bought one.

Only had VG to work with. Just add a little heat and it dissolves. I still need to play with the settings and dosage to find the right spot. I am wanting to be able to have a few small draws and being able to maintain, or the times that a trip into hyperspace is needed just requires an extra couple of draws.

The first solution was 1ml:134mg after playing with the settings and having a few draws I went for a longer draw and it really ramped up the effects. I suppose this is due to it being in wattage mode. Think I will make a weaker solution while I figure out the correct settings and draw timing. Will post back once I have found a sweet spot.

Also wondering if introducing harmalas into the mixture would work. I think due to the compounding effects the dosages required would be too hard to calculate, as with each draw you would be intaking more harmalas. Maybe a two tank setup. So 1 draw harmala solution then 1/2/3/4 of spice solution? Any thoughts?

@nan0tEch - the TFV8 V8 Baby Q2 Core doesn't support TC mode as they are kanthal coils. But great info and thanks for the nudge into getting this setup Thumbs up

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

nan0tEch
#42 Posted : 10/17/2017 10:29:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jozeh wrote:

@nan0tEch - the TFV8 V8 Baby Q2 Core doesn't support TC mode as they are kanthal coils. But great info and thanks for the nudge into getting this setup Thumbs up

Your welcome. Just sharing the knowledge that I gather with this setup. In the coming days I will post a follow up of my experiences. About harmala I cannot help you as I don't have any experience with it. I have the v8 baby Q2 0.4Ohm and mine are the stainless steel coils.

Jozeh
#43 Posted : 10/18/2017 8:37:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

"Nope. All the pre-built Smok coils are Kanthal and only suitable for wattage mode."

I'm new to vaping, just posting what I've read after this.

Just filled a nearly empty tank with new solution 2ml:160mg will see what that has to offer.

nan0tEch
#44 Posted : 10/19/2017 8:31:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jozeh wrote:

Here is a pic of my SS-coils Smile
nan0tEch attached the following image(s):
IMG_2202.JPG (2,087kb) downloaded 607 time(s).

nan0tEch
#45 Posted : 10/19/2017 9:16:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Here is a pic of the leftover from my tank. It's about 1ml of some strange liquid. On my last puffs from this i had a strange feeling and taste in my mouth. The open eye visuals where lesser then normal, but the strangest visuals where the closed eyes. Here i still got the "wall" or the "chrysantium" but now it was in a dark gray scale and there where little parts that lighted up in some bright white color. It's like it's want to breakthrough to me somehow.

nan0tEch attached the following image(s):
IMG_2140.JPG (2,239kb) downloaded 598 time(s).

Jozeh
#46 Posted : 10/20/2017 12:01:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This is like a tennis match Laughing

Quote:
Kanthal Vertical Heating Element

The Stainless Steel, as stated in the other thread I posted, is the coil casing, apparently a trick that some other coil manufacturers also employ. From what I have read using a kanthal in TC will only reduce the life of the coil and not give an accurate reading. Not too bad in the long run and if you are having success with that method then stick with it. Just have a quick search "V8 Q2 coils kanthal" vs "V8 Q2 Stainless steel".

On the other hand I am having quite the success on wattage mode. Upped the concentration tonight.
2ml/160mg at 55W, was a good start. Now, 2ml/240mg at 50W has been a decent managable dose. 2-3 second draw for a threshold. Then at the plateau of that 1-2mins in, hit another to go further. "Turtles all the way down". Still looking for the sweet spot. Set and setting are a must even at small doses like these.

Also noticed it does get stronger towards the end of the tank, my VG solution does get darker. Maybe just bare that in mind and enjoy the last drop? Wink

Tone42001
#47 Posted : 10/20/2017 2:25:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So I decided to pick up the Divine Crossing V3, after reading about it on here. I have to say I'm impressed. The original post on this device claimed it is "flawless", although I can't quite go that far, it's pretty damn close. This little white atomizer rocks. It really does a nice job.

Specifically if your into sub-breakthrough experiences, this is without question the device for you. I've played with it for about a week now, and am convinced as well that this may be the wave of the future in regards to DMT vaping tools. I love how you can keep sucking on this thing to get a little more, it's a totally different experience. Very cool.

I've successfully had two breakthroughs with this device, and they weren't hard to achieve. It did require 2-3 tokes to get there, and I'd prefer it all in one ( thus the lack of flawless IMO ). However, when loaded properly, and with the correct wattage setting, you can easily get there. I'd go into specifics on wattage, but there is so much variety on devices out there, it's not worth it. As the instructions say, start low and work your way up. I'm using the Vaporshark DNA200 mod, and have it set on nickel, at about 33-36 watts. This works great for me.

The taste is amazing, and there is considerably less smell. This is a great device for keeping on the DL wherever you are, and would be great for festivals. The ceramic feels good on the lips, and loading it could be easier, but isn't bad at all.

My staple device is typically a bubbler with a domeless nail on it, with a volcano pad on top of the nail, this is my version of the machine, and kills it everytime. So, this had a long way to go to impress me. And I'll say again, I"m impressed.

I'd recommend picking this up to anyone who's interested, it may not become your go to device, but even if it doesn't it's an awesome way to get to hyperspace, and a much valued option.
" Loose your inhibition, follow your own ambition" - Dylan

nan0tEch
#48 Posted : 10/20/2017 5:14:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Tone42001 wrote:
So I decided to pick up the Divine Crossing V3, after reading about it on here. I have to say I'm impressed. The original post on this device claimed it is "flawless", although I can't quite go that far, it's pretty damn close. This little white atomizer rocks. It really does a nice job.

The only downside for me with the Divine is you have to load your spice each time. I like the e-juice method for its convenient way, i can take it with me to the park vape and enjoy the scenery. Nobody will notice it. If you have to load the Divine with spice it's about harder to do.

jerkjake
#49 Posted : 1/1/2018 5:13:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I cant thank this forum enough.
Im about to start 2018 off with my very first puff trying the ecig way.
ITS FUCKING AMAZING.

because of nexus (you).....uh...
Im just going to make a post
jerkjake attached the following image(s):
20180101_090727.jpg (1,526kb) downloaded 538 time(s).

jerkjake
#50 Posted : 1/1/2018 5:21:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I dont even know if i am writing this in correct area. Whatever.
Im compelled. Hard to type. I just took 1 small drag using my new ecig and im so thankful
For all of you. You are why i feel this way and can now share with others how to experience this too.
Thank you

sbc1
#51 Posted : 1/2/2018 6:34:17 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I'm glad you enjoy it, it's still my go to roa, nice mod by the way, what ratios are you using

jiva
#52 Posted : 1/3/2018 10:21:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i am wondering,
what does it smell when you vape dmt with an e-cig?

in the first post it says the device should have 80W, in other posts i read 50W might be enought.

would you recommend a tank or a dripper?

sbc1
#53 Posted : 1/3/2018 11:15:50 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Doesn't smell of anything unless you mix it with a flavour, there's no need to go that high anywhere from 30 - 50 w is good for most people, plus temperature control anywhere from 280f to 380f

dascactus
#54 Posted : 1/13/2018 2:35:04 AM
DMT-Nexus member

nan0tEch wrote:
Jozeh wrote:

Here is a pic of my SS-coils Smile

Has anyone tried using extracted Pau D'arco oil or other "changa ingredients in their e-dmt? I'm thining of trying it once I try the regular vape method though Smile Got myself the TFV8 as well and a 3ml sub ohm tank.

@nan0tEch is there anyway you could PM me the link for where you got those SS coils? I've been looking and I can't find them anywhere...

zikzak
#55 Posted : 1/13/2018 10:20:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Tone42001 wrote:

Specifically if your into sub-breakthrough experiences, this is without question the device for you. I've played with it for about a week now, and am convinced as well that this may be the wave of the future in regards to DMT vaping tools. I love how you can keep sucking on this thing to get a little more, it's a totally different experience. Very cool.

I've successfully had two breakthroughs with this device, and they weren't hard to achieve. It did require 2-3 tokes to get there, and I'd prefer it all in one ( thus the lack of flawless IMO ). However, when loaded properly, and with the correct wattage setting, you can easily get there. I'd go into specifics on wattage, but there is so much variety on devices out there, it's not worth it. As the instructions say, start low and work your way up. I'm using the Vaporshark DNA200 mod, and have it set on nickel, at about 33-36 watts. This works great for me.

The taste is amazing, and there is considerably less smell. This is a great device for keeping on the DL wherever you are, and would be great for festivals. The ceramic feels good on the lips, and loading it could be easier, but isn't bad at all.

My staple device is typically a bubbler with a domeless nail on it, with a volcano pad on top of the nail, this is my version of the machine, and kills it everytime. So, this had a long way to go to impress me. And I'll say again, I"m impressed.

I'd recommend picking this up to anyone who's interested, it may not become your go to device, but even if it doesn't it's an awesome way to get to hyperspace, and a much valued option.

A new atomizer just came out, the Quartz Quest. Maybe it could work even better than the DT V3..

https://humboldtvapetech...attery-not-included-kit/

BTW I apologize since this thread is on E-cigs but I thought the same crowd would maybe be interested.

Aum_Shanti
#56 Posted : 1/13/2018 1:36:12 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Interesting. Looks very similar to the Bald T...

Do you know anymore details, as IMHO really detailed pics are lacking.

Seems like the cup is also just bottom heated?
Seems like the cup is wired?
Seems like direct big exhaust? There I would like better, as in the Mr Bald T, to be able to fire up without smoke escaping.
I claim not that this is the truth. As this is just what got manifested into my mind at the current position in time on this physical plane. So please feel not offended by anything I say.

zikzak
#57 Posted : 1/14/2018 10:38:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Aum_Shanti wrote:
Interesting. Looks very similar to the Bald T...

Do you know anymore details, as IMHO really detailed pics are lacking.

Seems like the cup is also just bottom heated?
Seems like the cup is wired?
Seems like direct big exhaust? There I would like better, as in the Mr Bald T, to be able to fire up without smoke escaping.

Yeah not that good pics..
Here's a bit of the looks:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLbmNz-rp3c

Care to share your settings for 5meo on the Mr Bald T?

steppa
#58 Posted : 1/14/2018 1:12:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Having tried so many ways of efficiently and conviently vaping DMT, honestly I think E-Cig E-Liquid method should replace the GVG method as the recommended go-to method here. There is no learning curve involved to "get it right". It's cheaper. It's much more convinient. Non smokers can "practice" with nicotine and dmt free liquid to accomodate to feeling of filling the lungs with vapor. No need for weighting out doses and prepare them all individually.

Would there be demand for something like a starter guide? All relavent information for someone who has no clue about e-cigs gathered together on something like a flyer/infografic? Together with a recommanded device, a manual on how to prepare the juice and use it? So that someone with no clue would read it and if he followed it would have it just right?
Everything is always okay in the end, if it's not, then it's not the end.

the_Architect
#59 Posted : 1/14/2018 1:52:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

steppa wrote:

Would there be demand for something like a starter guide? All relavent information for someone who has no clue about e-cigs gathered together on something like a flyer/infografic? Together with a recommanded device, a manual on how to prepare the juice and use it? So that someone with no clue would read it and if he followed it would have it just right?

I like what you propose, learning about e-vape from scratch is really hard, specially if you are a non-smoker.
I´m currently waiting for one of these device to arrive, once I get my hands on it I´d like to make a kind of infographic or manual with text and pictures, explaining the basic of these devices and additions such as non-conventional atomizers (for dry herb, resins-dabbing, minibongs-bublers, etc).
"...after five seconds I was no longer a marxist, no longer a materialist, no longer a rationalist.
It killed those things, it cauterized them..."

Terrence McKenna

the_Architect
#60 Posted : 1/14/2018 1:59:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

nan0tEch wrote:
Here is a pic of the leftover from my tank. It's about 1ml of some strange liquid. On my last puffs from this i had a strange feeling and taste in my mouth. The open eye visuals where lesser then normal, but the strangest visuals where the closed eyes. Here i still got the "wall" or the "chrysantium" but now it was in a dark gray scale and there where little parts that lighted up in some bright white color. It's like it's want to breakthrough to me somehow.

I am a little bit worried about what you posted, perhaps your coil was burnt and needed to be replaced.
Or if this has something to do with the VG/PG: one of the two being burnt first and leaving a high concentration of spice in the remaining, half used liquid.
I wonder whether one should use a smaller tank (1-2ml) as oppossed to a bigger one (5ml), to avoid this type of problem.
Bigger deposit allows you not to reload so often, but has the risk of accumulating very spice-strong hits when the tank is half used.
"...after five seconds I was no longer a marxist, no longer a materialist, no longer a rationalist.
It killed those things, it cauterized them..."

Terrence McKenna

PREV12345NEXT»