We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Botched Mescaline Purification (pictures) Options

downwardsfromzero
#21 Posted : 5/29/2017 10:25:02 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Extra fumaric acid is nothing to worry about, it's sold as a dietary supplement. It will make your dosing measurements unreliable between different batches. If you try dosing a batch low in fumaric acid excess at the same level as a dose previously calibrated for a high fumaric acid batch you could get quite a surprise! Caveat, or purify.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

starway6
#22 Posted : 6/3/2017 2:34:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

blue.magic wrote:
Thanks for all the advice.

I have finally collected 263 mg of powder of which 194 mg should be the fumaric acid. So 69 mg of mescaline at best (from two 12" San Pedros) - probably more like 50 mg or so...

It seems the amount of mescaline is sub-threshold and it won't have any effect.

I will study forums for different advice to improve the mescaline extraction later. It seems it has many cuplrits that are not described in a single Tek and one has to experiment a lot before getting grip of it.

Use peruvian torch cacti it loaded with mescaline..

The problem could be your cacti may be to weak/....

In mescaline extraction one must first have potent cacti...

blue.magic
#23 Posted : 6/6/2017 12:09:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes I will try Peruvianus later. The reason for choosing Pachanoi was that they reportedly tend to give more stable mescaline content and it is easier to guess how much HCl to use for salt precipitation.

Anyway, I tried the 120 mg mesc. fumarate (capsuled) and the effects were very mild, almost not felt. It was mood uplifting, though this could very well be a placebo effect.

I decided to add small dose of LSD as it increases my sensitivity - and wow - I felt the Mescalito making my trip rounded and pleasant (certainly not LSD-like, more natural and grounded).

PREV12