We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Experience in the jungle.. healing the worst of heartaches. Options

twattlehead
#21 Posted : 4/22/2017 7:33:45 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I hear you, but for myself I feel like I have no trouble letting go alone. No option even, it just happens. It might be different with aya though, and there are fairly pricey aya circles that happen in my area. I'll find out more before deciding.

Doesn't having others purging or crying or whatever around you interfere with your experience?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Metashaman
#22 Posted : 4/22/2017 9:27:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

twattlehead wrote:
I hear you, but for myself I feel like I have no trouble letting go alone. No option even, it just happens. It might be different with aya though, and there are fairly pricey aya circles that happen in my area. I'll find out more before deciding.

Doesn't having others purging or crying or whatever around you interfere with your experience?

It is pricey around here too, but I am hooked, if it's anything like Peru. We had live musicians and MD present and an entire 6 hours of live music and love.

As far as others, we helped one lady back from her own hell with our love. Hopoponopono "WE love you, I'm so sorry, please forgive me, thank you" it was English but its like the whole group knew the song and they helped pull her out.. That was rare, I was in there and able to pull myself out over the night though not for long.

In general the "trip sitters" force people to not interact with anyone but them. Its a rule, to keep people from talking and interrupting their own experience. Couples are encouraged to separate. That experience is personal.

Having 30 people sing along after 6 hours as they were coming down is a whole other feeling of togetherness.

Creator of PS.. Home of the Jester and the Akashic Record (DMT Monster Manual).
If Chat is down here, feel free to take refuge in Experience Report Chat til it's back up.

PREV12