We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
Coca Tincture Options

plumsmooth
#41 Posted : 7/28/2019 10:21:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Actually that yield sounds really high to me. Maybe your extraction was much more efficient than mine.
I bas-ified to the level indicated as I indicated in the earlier post. I think that is equivalent to 1/10 Sodium Carbonate to water.
I think that achieves like 8.6 or something. I don't think I got more than a gram when I did 250 or so. It was a really long time ago and I do not remember. I do not think I did multiple pulls either. Actually I have to agree that it seems weird that a known batch of leaves that is 'good' would produce a product that has nil? There is a specific window however and maybe the alkaloids are especially sensitive -- seems to me I remember them being so! IF you do the research let me know what you find. That said I really like the idea of a full spectrum crack lol... Seriously though since there are like a dozen alkaloids including some other canes, I wonder what they all do? I'll bet they at least are balancing partners!

P.S> When I tried it a small match stick head size was plenty to immediately feel it!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Cactus Man
#42 Posted : 1/1/2020 3:03:19 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Anyone here ever tried coca brandy?

50g + 5 shots + 5 days sitting = 4 shots strained

No bicarb in it though, considering adding some to it before ingestion.

Is something like this better to take sublingualy or orally? Likely to try both.

King Tryptamine
#43 Posted : 1/15/2020 3:27:49 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey Cactus Man, can't say I've mixed coca with brandy but answering your question "Is something like this better to take sublingualy or orally"

I would personally consume this beverage orally as the dosage you've mentioned in your post, 50g (approx <255mg cocaine) therefore under <56mg per shot seems like an awful amount to consume so rapidly and could really exacerbate the negative side effects that this drug has to offer such as the moderate-intense craving it can induce after cocaine-blood concentrations begin to diminish and even more so after a relatively rapid come up such as the sublingual route in comparison to the oral route.

So with this type of dosage I would personally go with the slower ROA in order to reduce the unwanted side effects, which could potentially cause someone to become dangerously intoxicated.

PREV123