We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
afraid to breakthrough but ready Options

Hector
#21 Posted : 5/24/2017 9:13:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I agree that most mainstream doctors and especially psychiatrists really don't care that much about their patients and have incentives to keep prescribing certain medications. Yeah I think most psychosis and mental illness can be traced back to poor diet and an unhealthy, stressful lifestyle. You should try to detoxify yourself. Also most western doctors don't live as long as other Americans. Keep in mind if your on SSRI's, prescribed MAOI's or antidepressants/antipsychotics/pretty much any prescription medication you should never take any RIMA's which is what you use to potentiate the DMT. I only have experience with Aya but be careful. I personally prefer low doses of psycho actives. I've never "broken through" but I've been pushed pretty far and its all about intentions. Even shamans will tell you that it is unsafe to take high doses/breakthrough for the unexperienced and the reckless.
"The more powerful and original a mind, the more it will incline towards the religion of solitude" Aldous Huxley

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Northerner
#22 Posted : 5/25/2017 1:57:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

just realised the thread is "old" now...

response removed.
The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.

GuruD
#23 Posted : 5/29/2017 12:46:54 AM
DMT-Nexus member

indianyogi,

I feel for you, I really do. Mainly because I am also an indian yogi, and I too have struggled with mental problems and demonic afflictions. The best advice I could give you would be to lay off of powerful substances like dmt for the time being, unless you are planning on visiting an ayahuasca retreat for deep spiritual healing and cleansing. Also pills have never really helped me very much, so I wouldn't feel right encouraging you to take them. But staying sober, eating healthy, and exercising along with meditation seems like it might be a good way to stay somewhat sane, and also help you to progress on your path; but I'm sure you already know all of this. Anyways good luck mate and have a great day,

gurud
Yew ken knot mayk mi knull bee kuhz eye am gohd sew kyndli phuhk awf withe yor knahtzee skair taktiks

PREV12