We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Something Broke Through, To This Side Options

#21 Posted : 5/9/2017 9:40:59 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

CouchLove, I enjoyed the read. Smile Good report. I'll put in my 2 cents, a couple small stories.

Years back I was smoking changa on an enclosed back deck, just me and my significant other. She loaded the pipe, took a couple massive tokes and was gone. So then several minutes after she began to come back, I lit up a fresh pipe and went for it. I ended up being flung into this intense part-style atmosphere, some celebratory slice within hyperspace, entities dancing, twirling, joining hands, joining bodies, reverberating gifts and scenery from themselves to me, with a couple of them working there way to the front of my vision eventually.

At this point I started coming back, though still half in/half out, I begin to open my eyes for a sec then close them right back. As I closed them my significant other ended up re-entering the patio, opening the door to the patio ended up making this really loud/startling noise [she had gotten up after she has came back from the experience, so I was on the patio by myself until she came back]. While I kept my eyes closed, in that moment I looked at the two entities in my vision and they immediately were startled, looking immediately in the direction of the sound of the door. Laughing So in terms of direction, it/they/them seemed to be very aware of objects and sounds within consensus reality, which always fascinated me.

Another time on a good dose of pharma, I was in a mostly ambient-lit room, low lighting. As the experience came on, at about the two hour mark I remember putting on some downtempo electronic music, the air in the room became filled with ornate tryptamine hieroglyphics, then shortly after from that came these semi-gowned, ornately dressed entities. The music had seemed to flesh them out [speakers in the room, no headphones]. They moved about the room, rearranging these symbols that were floating throughout the air, reconfiguring, gifting these ethereal objects to me, joining arms, gesturing giant smiles, eventually fading back within the hieroglyphs from where they came. This part of the experience went on for probably 5 minutes or so.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

AluminumFoilRobots
#22 Posted : 5/17/2017 8:35:02 AM

gufyg

this is honestly creepy to me... spirit possession is no joke.. I have had personal experience with this, and it made me aware of another side of DMT. I've come to think of it as a "vehicle" more than a specific spirit itself.. and in most cases we are more akin as psychonauts to experimental space-chimps getting blasted past the stratosphere than to explorers in any meaningful sense of the word, but the medium is not a void in our case. In our case, the medium itself is a churning sea of what seems like infinitely meaningful something-or-other. And as is quickly apparent to a person who is treading these waters, you do not seem to be alone "over there".
In the same vein, in Ayahuasca terminology it is the beta-carboline containing Vine which is referred to as the "power" behind the brew; the tryptamine-containing admixture plant being referred to as the "light" and usually a much lower dose of DMT is found per dose in for instance the ayahuasca churches use a Light "light" brew, at least according to the studies I've seen. I know my usual brew probably has three or four times the admixture that I see listed in various studies of church and traditional use. In my mind the Vine (or the Harmala I think every bit as much) reins in the chaotic nature of the admixture even as it is making it orally active. The Vine is the one in charge of the situation, the admixture is used I guess in the same way as light is used in photography. Which implies that too much could "over expose the film" i.e. your brain.
But back to the original point - be careful with any contacts like this. Entities which are one with their environment, in other words which don have a desire to leave their area, those are fine. But anything wanting to "come over to this side" and calls your friend a "vessel" - hell nah, that's scary. I'd say leave it alone and find some kind of effective anti-entity tools that you can get behind.
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Fairly responsible Kratom user.

"whenever he drank ayahuasca, he had such beautiful visions that he used to put his hands over his eyes for fear somebody might steal them."
in between the grinding-brakes of a train crash while aluminum-foil robots make obnoxious sex noises on a static-filled walkie-talkie radio.

PREV12