CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV456
Free lab test for your (garden or local) plants !!! Interested?? Options

Mitakuye Oyasin
#101 Posted : 7/13/2019 10:36:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If you are ever interested in testing decarbed Cannabis (THC and full spectrum Cannabinoids) extract, aka RSO Rick Simpson Oil and/or CBD Cannabidiol decarbed extract please let me know. Thanks.
Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous.
— Terence McKenna

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a fictional character based on other people) either obtained a license for said activity, did said activity where it is legal to do so, or as in most cases the activity is completely fictional.

Psychedelic news, articles, interviews and art from the DMT-Nexus and other sources.

pete666
#102 Posted : 8/26/2019 9:13:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

endlessness, I am just in the process of purification of few of my last extraction results (mescaline HCl). Would it be possible to lab-test how good this technique is? I would prepare 3 samples - one from initial extraction, one after ipa/acetone/mek wash and one of the final product, after activated charcoal purification.

I understand 20mg of each is enough. If you can proceed with the lab-test, please let me know what are the next steps...

Thanks!
Acceptance of the fact that our reality is not real doesn't in fact mean it is not real. It just leads to better understanding what real means.

endlessness
#103 Posted : 8/26/2019 3:05:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

mycosis, no clue about digitaris. Did you do a TLC on it, or ehrlich? If there's any promiss lets def test it!

Chimp Z, thanks for sharing your knowledge!

Mitakuye Oyasin, the lab charges extra for cannabis related tests since they use another method, I can only get the LC/GC-MS done on other plant extracts of interest.

pete666, lets def test that, tests that can give us knowledge on variables (such as clean up methods) are welcome. PM me in a month because the lab people are on vacation, but after that we can get your samples tested for sure.

twitchy
#104 Posted : 8/26/2019 7:43:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'd be willing to submit samples of bundleflower root, or other parts at different points in the growing season, and or different growing conditions if it would help further the cause. I also plan to cultivate D. leptolobus next year. If there's any interest, let me know before spring and I will set up a plot specifically for this purpose. I'm not a chemist or a botanist but I've been growing various entheos for years and have had some success with bundleflowers.
Author of this Post assumes no Responsibility, nor makes any Guarantee of the Accuracy or Validity of material in this Post. Material Contained or referred to in this Post is presented for Entertainment Purposes Only. This Material IS Not Intended to be Inferred, or Interpreted as Information, Advice, News, Instruction, or Factual Information.

endlessness
#105 Posted : 8/26/2019 11:39:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds good, twitchy!

It would be great to have more Desmanthus tested, and compare growing conditions, different seasons, different parts, etc.. Im not sure if you saw this post/thread but it has relevant info that your tests could add to, further confirm or disprove.

twitchy
#106 Posted : 8/27/2019 7:12:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:
Sounds good, twitchy!

It would be great to have more Desmanthus tested, and compare growing conditions, different seasons, different parts, etc.. Im not sure if you saw this post/thread but it has relevant info that your tests could add to, further confirm or disprove.

Sweet, I'm on it then. In terms of variables I was thinking stress, shade, moisture, soil type, and seasons. I'm open to other suggestions provided they are fairly easy to accomplish as I am handicapped and therefore somewhat limited to what can be accomplished in terms of construction etc. I have alot of seeds and a fairly large garden plot that is otherwise going fallow so this would be a great way to get off my tail end and maybe contribute to the psychedelic community. I truly believe that bundleflower has been understated, hence under-studied.
Author of this Post assumes no Responsibility, nor makes any Guarantee of the Accuracy or Validity of material in this Post. Material Contained or referred to in this Post is presented for Entertainment Purposes Only. This Material IS Not Intended to be Inferred, or Interpreted as Information, Advice, News, Instruction, or Factual Information.

pete666
#107 Posted : 8/27/2019 9:41:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:
pete666, lets def test that, tests that can give us knowledge on variables (such as clean up methods) are welcome. PM me in a month because the lab people are on vacation, but after that we can get your samples tested for sure.

Excellent. It takes me some time finish it too, will give you a shout then.
Acceptance of the fact that our reality is not real doesn't in fact mean it is not real. It just leads to better understanding what real means.

Collyman
#108 Posted : 9/16/2019 11:50:42 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Endless, for an alcohol extract, is that as simple as I think it is? Just let some plant material soak in alcohol?
What are some good quotes? Hit me up

endlessness
#109 Posted : 9/18/2019 12:57:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Collyman wrote:
Endless, for an alcohol extract, is that as simple as I think it is? Just let some plant material soak in alcohol?

Yep.

«PREV456