We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
2012 SHE to Welcome the 14th Baktun? Options

Botanical Bliss
#41 Posted : 12/11/2012 10:14:54 PM

SeeingFacesInManyPlaces

Hey I actually saw Ac Tah speak in person, the guy in that video posted. Interesting to hear an actual Mayan's words first hand. We also built a Labyrinth and had a little ceremony the next day when he was in the city. He's in Mexico now.

Anyway, I'll be at an event in Ohio during this SHE, likely on acid. If it feels right, which it probably will, I will blast off as well. This will be my first SHE and probably gonna be the most intense several minutes I've ever had.
[center]Sophia's Light

In darkest night, when lights are dim, and all in sight seems sad and grim,
I find you there, your arms surround me, your spirit fills me and it grounds me.
I look to you, Lady of Truth, most ancient One, yet eternal youth,to keep me safe, protect my heart,and with the wisdom you impart, fill up my empty mind and soul,so that, my Lover, you can make whole, all that was broken in this day –and that is what I ask and pray.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

some one
#42 Posted : 12/17/2012 4:30:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Who's in? Very happy

Guess most people live in Europe and the States. Considerable time difference.. Should arrange a time for all, say: 15:00 UTC / 18:00 EST / 23:00 GMT / 00:00 CET? For the West Siders it will be a true businessman's lunch lol. Or we could all do it at 23:55 local time Pleased
some = one | here = some | there = one

Global
#43 Posted : 12/17/2012 4:31:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

2012 SHE to Welcome the 14th Baktun?
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

jamie
#44 Posted : 12/17/2012 8:36:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

no.

Im gunna just chill on the 21'st and drink ayahuasca on the night of the 20th going into the 21st. I can imagine the possability of many things happening on the 21st..insane people doing insane things..government stuntz..too many people have lived their lived basicaly in anticipation of this day, so there is alot of pressure to MAKE something happen on that day. That makes me uneasy.
Long live the unwoke.

JuremaSpaceship
#45 Posted : 12/20/2012 2:19:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This will be my first s.h.e.

I have a feeling it is going to turn out to be great.

This will be the earliest in the morning I've ever used dmt. I don't even get up that early for work haha.

A few close friends and I will be participating in the morning for sure, peace to all of you.

See you there! Smile
Rug•Wall•Ceiling•People•Fruit•Music

ipumaestro
#46 Posted : 12/20/2012 11:56:13 PM

catdestined

2.5 feet bridgesii
1 foot pachanoi
.5 foot peruvianus

ingestion 7 hours prior to solstice
achuma puma

nicechrisman
#47 Posted : 12/21/2012 3:39:50 AM

Kin

I've got a cactus hat trick going myself although it more modest quantities I think. Pach, Bridge, and Torch. Should be a good night! Lets manifest positive energy together!
Nagdeo

Jerzeecanuck
#48 Posted : 12/21/2012 11:30:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Awesome S.H.E.!!!!!
It's hard to explain in words but it felt like the entire universe was torn apart, time froze, the new universe was assembled, and then time started again.
"In fighting and in everyday life you should be determined though calm. Meet the situation without tenseness yet not recklessly, your spirit settled yet unbiased. An elevated spirit is weak and a low spirit is weak. Do not let the enemy see your spirit.” - Miyamoto Musashi

nicechrisman
#49 Posted : 12/22/2012 3:08:46 AM

Kin

Intense stuff! I hope everyone is doing well today! What a beautiful sunrise this morning!
Nagdeo

DMTripper
#50 Posted : 12/23/2012 4:11:44 PM

John Murdoch IV

great_blue wrote:
::Bump::

I was about to make a thread about this but glad I looked back, 3 pages wasn't too bad to sort through heh.. im a bit surprised more people haven't replied, but in any event, its a great idea! Im confused about the time tho. Say you have someone on the east coast (US) and someone on the west coast. There is a 4 hour time difference between the two locations.
Say you wanted to sync up at 12am on the 21st.. the east coast would experience 12am 4 hours earlier than the west coast. What is the strategy for this?

All synchronized events take place according to GMT or UTC time. Google is your friend Smile
Be ready: December 21, 2012 @11:11 (UTC)
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

Botanical Bliss
#51 Posted : 12/23/2012 8:16:09 PM

SeeingFacesInManyPlaces

DMTripper wrote:
great_blue wrote:

I was about to make a thread about this but glad I looked back, 3 pages wasn't too bad to sort through heh.. im a bit surprised more people haven't replied, but in any event, its a great idea! Im confused about the time tho. Say you have someone on the east coast (US) and someone on the west coast. There is a 4 hour time difference between the two locations.
Say you wanted to sync up at 12am on the 21st.. the east coast would experience 12am 4 hours earlier than the west coast. What is the strategy for this?

All synchronized events take place according to GMT or UTC time. Google is your friend Smile

lol^ You know December 21st already happened?
[center]Sophia's Light

In darkest night, when lights are dim, and all in sight seems sad and grim,
I find you there, your arms surround me, your spirit fills me and it grounds me.
I look to you, Lady of Truth, most ancient One, yet eternal youth,to keep me safe, protect my heart,and with the wisdom you impart, fill up my empty mind and soul,so that, my Lover, you can make whole, all that was broken in this day –and that is what I ask and pray.

a1pha
#52 Posted : 12/23/2012 9:13:10 PM

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

Botanical Bliss wrote:
DMTripper wrote:
great_blue wrote:

lol^ You know December 21st already happened?

I was just thinking that. Google Calendar is your friend. Very happy
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley

universecannon
#53 Posted : 12/23/2012 9:58:04 PM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

LOL

funny that DMTripper happened to post that at 11:11 AM though

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

MomentOfTruth
#54 Posted : 12/26/2012 7:16:59 PM

Astro-Travellin

Funny stuff! I'd like to hear more from any of those that parcipated. I didn't manage to get up in time. Drank some caapi the night of the 20th around 8:30pm, it started to kick in and i was in a great headspace. Got really relaxed and kind of had a drunken feeling. Drank some mimosa tea and laid on the couch..... next thing i know i'm dead asleep and wake up at like 3am. lol. I just went back to bed at that point.

So I didn't end up getting much out of the experience and didn't get up early enough to participate in the S.H.E.
Coinci-Transcendentalism

PREV123