We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
On the Verge of Insanity Options

jbark
#21 Posted : 12/8/2017 12:45:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I’’m on the go today, so I’ll be brief and elaborate later.

I’ve been where you are. Exactly I believe, and pribably quite a bit beyond.

Sleep. It’s the key. No joke - sleep at all costs. Ask your doctor about zopiclone or something similar. I don’t recommend this route lightly at all, but you will not improve without sleep, I can almost guarantee it (if our cases are as similar as I believe). It LITERALLY saved my life.

And stop the supplements, the internet searches and the self-diagnosing. Your mind in this state is not able to distinguish between good and bad information and will latch on to all kinds of erroneous data, lending it false and aggrandized significance. It’s part of the sleep deprivation. Your mind without sleep over a long period is a dangerous place. Get sleep and then look at the underlying stress that is causing your anxiety, treat that, then ween off the sleep meds.

I hope this helps,

JBArk
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

PREV12