We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Salvia Experiences Options

sapphire
#21 Posted : 5/14/2017 7:42:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Just ingested a moderate dose of Emerald Goddess tincture. Meditated with her and was shown I'm carrying ancient fears in my abdomen. Now that I've seen and felt them I can work with them but I almost feel like her revealing that energy has started my subtle body on healing itself as well, which I'll watch and encourage.

After about 20 minutes of post-Salvia meditation I decided to vape some Raspberry Skywalker cannabis. This strain seems to be perfectly attuned to my mind. If anyone else out there meditates with cannabis (or something else) you probably know the feeling. Different strains affect my meditation and energy in consistent, reproducible ways & Raspberry Skywalker is one that just seems to operate at the precise vibration level of my .. mind? .. something, anyway.

Anyway, that brings us to now and very light CEVs with an intermittent sense of energies running through my upper body. Running up the spine but a little to the left and radiating here and there playfully.

Can't decide whether to eat lunch or meditate again. Kind of amused that I'm conflicted over this.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

sapphire
#22 Posted : 6/4/2017 11:34:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Measured 400mg of dried home-grown Salvia Divinorum leaf and discovered the bowl I had purchased when working with Salvia extracts was too small. So I packed 300mg into the bowl and took a single hit. Effects were very light -- not even pins and needles and more of a very gentle 'hello' in the sense that something was different in my mind-sense but more specificity is impossible.

To be safe, I had dunked the pipe in a mug of water after inhaling-- I'd like to approach the plain leaf experience by working up incrementally from under-dosing.

So I took the leftover 100mg of crushed plain leaf Salvia Divinorum, mixed with some dried blue lotus stamens, and took another hit followed by dunking again.

Again very limited effects.

Next time I plan to (a) use a larger bowl and (b) not dunk it after the first hit, since I now believe that's safe.

Unless I just go with vaporization, which is where I'd like to end up as opposed to combustion. I was a little too timid to try vaporization this time but I do own a Firefly 2 which should be able to achieve high enough temperatures.

As always, I'd love any advice from the more experienced Salvia Divinorum explorers.

PREV12