We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV1234NEXT
Ceramic Donut Vaporizer (G Pen, Kiln, Cerum, etc) perfect for DMT? Options

zikzak
#41 Posted : 5/14/2017 9:53:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

..and it could be perfect with breakthrough written all over it Pleased But curious to see if the melted substance will creep to the sides and not vaporize (as it did with my source nail atomizers).

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Aum_Shanti
#42 Posted : 5/16/2017 10:13:39 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Tried it low dose 5-MeO-DMT 4.5mg.

This is by far aeons ahead of any other vaping tek I tried before.

Did it creep up? Probably yes. Not quite sure, as I didn't hold it even, so it anyways got to the rim. There I see it going up about 3-4mm. But nevertheless it also evaporated everything there properly...

So to me this seems like a very good way to go for 5-MeO-DMT. A definite thumbs up...no...more like a full hands up...or a legs up...Big grin

I sure don't have any experience how long it will hold. I saw several complaints on the net about them getting defective.
That's why I used it on TC (Ni Mode) at 20W in the hope, not to overheat the coil. And it seemingly worked.

Didn't try it yet on DMT, but I would strongly think it would work perfectly for it. The only problem I could see is the much bigger amount needed. But if crystals are used I would think it should work fine.
I claim not that this is the truth. As this is just what got manifested into my mind at the current position in time on this physical plane. So please feel not offended by anything I say.

zikzak
#43 Posted : 5/17/2017 8:09:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds great Aum_Shanti! I have this one coming:
https://www.w9tech.com/c...ges/kiss-alpha-globe-v2/
(With some ceramic donut atomizers)
I'll play around and see if I can get that to work. And I'll probably also get a Mr Bald T now that you've had a good experience with it..

zikzak
#44 Posted : 5/17/2017 11:51:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ordered a Mr Bald T. It's pretty cheap so what the heck. I'll be looking for some replacement cups. Thinking it would be nice to preload them - it's possible right? Did you ever experiment with several take offs after each other? I know Martin Ball used to do 3 in a row sometimes when he was working with clients. A friend did 2 in a row with me as sitter, very intense.

Aum_Shanti
#45 Posted : 5/17/2017 2:15:17 PM
DMT-Nexus member

They are so cheap, I will probably order several of them.
I couldn't find any replacement cups. But as they are cheaper than most replacement stuff of other atomizers I don't really mind.

I plan to have an atomizer fixed for every substance (DMT, 5-MeO-DMT, DPT, ...)

If you really want to immediately go for another one and are not able to normally refill it yet, then it's probably the easiest to preload multiple atomizers and exchange them. For exchanging the cup is surely way more complex than just refilling it and IMHO only makes sense if you want to have another substance, exchange a broken cup, or for cleaning.
I claim not that this is the truth. As this is just what got manifested into my mind at the current position in time on this physical plane. So please feel not offended by anything I say.

zikzak
#46 Posted : 5/17/2017 3:24:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I see.. So if I like the one I ordered now I'll most likely just order more instead of several cups.. The ones I saw are more expensive than the whole atomizer itself anyway. They are cheap on dhgate but minimum order is 50..

Aum_Shanti
#47 Posted : 5/17/2017 4:03:33 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I got mine from gearbest. $12 incl worldwide shipping. But I also saw it on other sites for about the same price.

zikzak
#48 Posted : 5/19/2017 7:42:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes less than $15 for a device that seems so simple to use is pretty great.

Do you notice any residuals? Do you clean it before every hit or does it work fine using it several times before cleaning?

My W9 atomizer came in. I made a bad judgement there. The black ceramic discs are too small. I guess it could work but you'd have to fumble way too much with pre-loading them.

Source Nail will send me a Terra 2 atomizer for free to test out. That's pretty awesome. I don't know if they know I'll be testing it with 5meo Pleased

Aum_Shanti
#49 Posted : 5/19/2017 10:52:25 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
Do you notice any residuals? Do you clean it before every hit or does it work fine using it several times before cleaning?

As I use crystals, I almost don't have any residuals. Only very slightly. So cleaning only after many hits...

Nice about the Terra. Eager to hear results...

zikzak
#50 Posted : 5/19/2017 11:07:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Cool.. I guess a fully heated cup like the terra 2 with temp control would be ideal. But to my knowledge it doesn't exist (yet).

Have you been experimenting more with wattage? Maybe it would be interesting to have a infrared thermometer to do some readings.

Willl
#51 Posted : 5/27/2017 7:43:13 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I am looking into purchasing the Mr Bald T atomizer now, and I happened to see on their site that they also have a Mr Bald III, does anyone have any experience with atomizers and happen to know which is either the newest design or best? Also have you gotten to try the Source Terra 2?? Is there any other newer design of either of these atomizers or anything else that looks to be even more promising?

Aum_Shanti
#52 Posted : 5/27/2017 6:37:54 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hmm, had to look around and couldn't find any pic showing the actual cup part.
But I found this vid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlByUXA9Jn0

As its seems it isn't really a cup atomizer like the T or the Terra

Maybe you could wait a bit before buying, so that we have some feedback from zikzak. I would be really interested about the Terra (especially in comparison to the Bald T).

zikzak
#53 Posted : 5/31/2017 8:11:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Got the Terra 2. They sent me three atomizers, pretty cool. Aum_Shanti, would you care to share your technique with the Bald T? Pre-heating? Pulsing - how many for how many seconds? Beginning to draw right away or wait a few pulses? And so on..
I would love to experiment with this (and the Mr Bald T) but the problem is that it's not really a casual thing to do - hitting off with 5meo - and also something that I do not seek to do very often at the moment - so there's some natural limitations with experimenting and gaining knowledge unfortunately..

Aum_Shanti
#54 Posted : 5/31/2017 8:59:22 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I surely shortly preheat just after dropping the substance (or before), before putting the mouthpiece on, so that it cannot "fly away".

Then I simply hold it straight, press the button, and after about 2-3 seconds I start to inhale. Unfortunately with my mod, I have to release and press again at most in a 10 seconds interval, so that it doesn't stop. So while drawing, I shortly release and repress the button every about 5 seconds.
As said I use TC mode.
IMHO this security 10 seconds shut off feature of my mod actually does make sense. For one time, when I got aware again of my surroundings I realized that I was still pressing the button...I would only wish I could change the time to about 20 seconds...

But as said, I couldn't find the courage yet, to go for the full blast. Around 6mg was the most so far.
My biggest concern is that I would scream out so loud, that neighbors would hear it and maybe call the police. So I'm still wondering, where I could do it, to get rid of this problem. Any ideas?
My plan so far: Find the proper place and time. Then some MDMA and on the peak, 15mg 5-MeO-DMT.

zikzak
#55 Posted : 5/31/2017 10:50:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Cool thanks..
Maybe do it a secluded place in nature?
Is MDMA + 5meo safe? (tripsit drug combination chart says "caution".)

Aum_Shanti
#56 Posted : 5/31/2017 1:34:15 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
Maybe do it a secluded place in nature?

Hardly possible where I live.

Quote:
Is MDMA + 5meo safe? (tripsit drug combination chart says "caution".)

Actually most reports I found so far were extremely positive.
About the "caution":
I'm aware of works like the one from Gudelsky. But e.g. their outcome doesn't tell anything definite, apart from the point, that I don't like studies where they use well over the top dosages to proof anything (10mg/kg MDMA and 15mg/kg 5-MeO-DMT).

Just relating to the drag on the body: As I read, it seems the stronger heart rate, etc. actually decreased for them in the combo. Probably as these conditions mainly stem from fear.

zikzak
#57 Posted : 5/31/2017 3:17:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

We're getting a bit off topic but MDMA + 5meo would be a really interesting combo for sure. I also heard that Nick Sand should have recommended to smoke DMT 10 hours into a LSD trip. Seems to match my own findings although I haven't had more than a couple of experiences with analouges (AL-LAD & ALD-52) but the tail end of the trip seems to be a good space to enter into 5meo from.

You say you use Mr Bald T in temperature control mode? What temp? I'm getting an infrared thermometer to do some readings on the Terra 2..

Aum_Shanti
#58 Posted : 6/2/2017 10:48:08 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I have to say, after quite some uses, that the Bald T seems to have one problem:
I can see how over the time quite some substance has aggregated in the corner of the cup.

That's IMHO actually the expected result, if not the whole cup gets heated but just the bottom...

But now over several uses, this problem has now become more evident.

zikzak
#59 Posted : 6/3/2017 5:34:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Will be interesting to see the Terra 2 then.. Right now I don't have the chance to experiment with it but will report back when possible..

Aum_Shanti
#60 Posted : 6/6/2017 12:42:49 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Today arrived my other Bald T's I ordered, after being happy with my first one.
Interestingly this time, they were in another package, not anymore with the "breakthrough" on it...
This time I let them send from NL warehouse, so probably they have another stock there.
A few details look different at first sight. Will test if they still function the same.

PREV1234NEXT