We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV1516171819NEXT»
Resin. The way to go. Options

Mycokris
#321 Posted : 12/2/2009 3:23:56 AM

The Amazing Me

oh im not complaining or anything, Ive done the d-limo tek with dried cactus, but wanted to do a more natural process with fresh cactus
Recently released from a Psychiatric Hospital, Don't believe anything IT says.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

sillysyban
#322 Posted : 1/15/2010 1:43:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey guys, I Haven't posted on here in a quite a while. I was just reading this thread and thought I would share something that I have heard but not yet tried. If you dont want to stuff around with gel caps you can get your newly evaporated resin and sprinkle sugar on top. This allows you to scrape it up and roll it into little resin balls that you can easily swallow and they taste much better that pure tar balls.
Take it easy good peoples.
THERE ARE 10 KINDS OF PEOPLE IN THE WORLD.
THOSE THAT KNOW THE BINARY SYSTEM AND THOSE THAT DONT.

Once
#323 Posted : 1/15/2010 3:50:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey ya'll,

I'm thinking of trying this TEK out soon and I had a few questions. It seems that this method would be best used for small dosagas? like 5-10 caps full. If 12" of cactus yields 40-50 caps of resin its hard to imagine using this for a full visionary experience. Am I wrong in this assumption? Anyway, I wanted to try this TEK because of its simplicity, I'm exicited to give it a go!
All statements made by Once have no basis in reality, if reality even exists.

Frenzal
#324 Posted : 1/15/2010 4:47:02 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Might depend on your cactus and on your stomach.

But yeah, no way I can enjoy taking that many capsules.

However as little as 5 00s (not completely full, total of 3 and a bit grams) provided me with a noticeable affect.

soulfood
#325 Posted : 1/15/2010 5:08:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

If after you finish simmering your cactus you place the collective soup in a container in the fridge and let it sit over night, you should see some crap on the bottom you can filter out.

Through doing this I've got beyond threshold visuals on 5g's of resin.

kungpow
#326 Posted : 1/22/2010 5:20:46 PM

Brandon

alright guys. I got my cacti and have been making some resin the past few days. The first night I simmered 4-5 hours. I then put the whole pot (cactus, and water) in the feezer until I got home the next day aroudn 9pm. I then simmered for 2 more hours and put it back in the freezer. This morning I took it out of the feezer and it is had been simmering for a little over 2 hours again. This has given me a tea that is a brownish green. Is this right? I know in the wiki the color was pretty dark brown.

I am going to reduce what I have then start dehydrating hopefully I can try it tonight. Peace

soulfood
#327 Posted : 1/22/2010 5:23:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

sounds good to me Smile

panoramix
#328 Posted : 2/8/2010 11:01:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hola i wil go for this if my cacti is in but,

Quote:
5 caps is entheogenic bliss. You can feel it's healing effects well throughout the week with every toke,
every mocha Cool

what do you mean with entheogenic bliss Razz and what size caps do you use.
i whant a nice cactie exp with me and my friends Smile

greeder pano
Panoramix, the honorable druid. With his golden knife he cuts his herbs, with which he prepares his famous magic potion.

And he knows many other secret recipe,,,

kaos.underwave
#329 Posted : 2/21/2010 3:48:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

wow took me hours to get through this thread...very interesting work
many thanks for bringing all this to our attention

۩ wrote:
Mycokris wrote:
alright so i simmered some cacti twice with juice of a lemon and a half, reduced and now have it in the oven evaporating.
now my question is has anyone else noticed a separation in their dish?
I've got a dark tan/light brown layer on top and a light tan/off white layer on the bottom.

Thanks

Totally normal.

Separate the layers in a different container? dry and bioassay each layer individually?
Any takers?

Onwards and upwards

۩
#330 Posted : 2/21/2010 7:16:48 PM

You'll get alkaloids in the lighter xtals and the same in the darker goop just with excess sugars/gunk from the cactus.
Check the "Resin update" tek for a superior algorithm.
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...posts&t=8404&p=1

Nzym
#331 Posted : 2/22/2010 4:12:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM is attempting this tek and has a question. He says that 5 hours into the first simmer the water color hasn't changed very much, and this concerns him because the image in the wiki's tek is a very different shade. The pot will be placed into the freezer soon, but he wants to confirm that this isn't an issue for the future.

۩
#332 Posted : 2/22/2010 4:14:27 AM

Nzym wrote:
SWIM is attempting this tek and has a question. He says that 5 hours into the first simmer the water color hasn't changed very much, and this concerns him because the image in the wiki's tek is a very different shade. The pot will be placed into the freezer soon, but he wants to confirm that this isn't an issue for the future.

I don't like those pics in the wiki they are nasty. (NOT MINE!)
You'll be surprised when you evaporate your tea...
The lighter the brew, the purer the extract.

Nzym
#333 Posted : 2/22/2010 4:23:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks as always. I'm very excited about this batch as I haven't experienced cactus in over a year, and it is definitely my favorite. I'll post results here when complete.

universecannon
#334 Posted : 2/22/2010 4:41:58 AM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

Nzym wrote:

You'll be alright. Last night a friend of mine was all nervous because it wasn't turning brown...maybe a slightly brown but mostly green..he was using a 21inch dying cactus that was frozen solid, sliced into small peices and tossed into the pot. He evaporated almost all the way down and still wasn't looking brown, he didn't filter either..only just with the lid is all. He thought he'd boiled it to high or something.. Left it to evap more overnight, went home, had someone put it in the oven for a while the next day to come back and find some nice yummy brown hard gooptastic resin! Looked like a tiny layer of brownies he says.. He scrapped up 21.8 grams of the crystalline powder along with a few grams of some hard taffy resin also. The dingbat thought he'd fudged up but as it turned out all was well! Good luck!

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

Nzym
#335 Posted : 2/25/2010 11:26:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My friend has another question. He found that the >20g of resin, once collected and rolled into a ball, is impossible to work with. Even after being refrigerated, it sticks to everything and deforms, so it doesn't hold any sort of shape. How the heck are you supposed to stuff this into capsules?

soulfood
#336 Posted : 2/25/2010 11:36:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It should dry to a putty like consistency. I don't bother capping it, I just roll it into an easy to swallow shape.

If you play around with it a bit it should become managable.

Nzym
#337 Posted : 2/25/2010 11:44:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

He tried rolling it, cutting it up into small pieces, etc., and all he did was lose a bunch of product because it just smeared and stuck to everything. At this point he's just considering redissolving everything and drinking the vile liquid.

geeg30
#338 Posted : 2/25/2010 11:52:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nzym wrote:
My friend has another question. He found that the >20g of resin, once collected and rolled into a ball, is impossible to work with. Even after being refrigerated, it sticks to everything and deforms, so it doesn't hold any sort of shape. How the heck are you supposed to stuff this into capsules?

Try coating it with flour or something to take the sticky edge away and make it more manageable.
Here you!!! Gonnaenodaethat

"Iceberg???? - What Iceberg????"

soulfood
#339 Posted : 2/26/2010 12:04:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Spread it really thin and put it in an oven at low heat and keep mixing it up and flattening it out again. Then let it cool and it should be fine.

endlessness
#340 Posted : 2/26/2010 12:05:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

why you want to put it in capsules?

just keep it as is, all together, in the fridge, maybe wrapped in some cooking paper (dont know the exact name, but you know what I mean).. and when you want to consume, cut/take out your dose, make it into little pellets and roll it in flour, and swallow like a pill...

«PREV1516171819NEXT»