We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
afraid to stop breathing Options

goddard
#21 Posted : 3/15/2019 2:00:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Great tips everybody thnx
“Close your eyes and let the mind expand. Let no fear of death or darkness arrest its course. Allow the mind to merge with Mind. Let it flow out upon the great curve of consciousness. Let it soar on the wings of the great bird of duration, up to the very Circle of Eternity.”
― Hermes Trismegistus

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Toshido
#22 Posted : 3/15/2019 4:07:50 PM

Research & Development

f1 wrote:
If breakthrough is what you are aiming for, maybe try using a comfortable eye mask, I use a folded organic cotton bandana. Sometimes I use ear plugs too, if I'm not in a completely quiet setting.

If entities are what you are looking for then you are likely going to come across them. But that might not the case. Breakthrough may be feelings, concepts and geometry.

I try to breakthrough in one breath. Have you ever seen the video of Iyengar (yogi) demonstrating how long he can inhale!? Thumbs up That inspired me to move away from from 2,3,4 toke method. I often won't remember my body exhaling Twisted Evil

Alex Grey sold really cool eye masks with circular cut outs underneath for your eyes so you could open them while wearing the mask. He sold them at his MicroCosm gallery when it was still in NYC. I had the pleasure of seeing the Sacred Mirrors in person and it was mind blowing how large those oil pastels are.

Wish I had one of those eye masks.
🌳👨‍🔬🌳 - My A/B Hot Plate TEK - 🌳👨‍🔬🌳
🍜🍜🍜 - Don't Heat Your Naphtha, Heat Your Soup! - 🍜🍜🍜
✴✴✴ - White Spice vs Yellow Spice - 🌟🌟🌟
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness." - Terence McKenna
🙌 "Dang, that's really impressive for a first extraction. Those xtals are nicely resolved." - Benzyme 🙌

Psilosopher?
#23 Posted : 3/16/2019 1:00:23 AM

Don't Panic

widderic wrote:

Alex Grey sold really cool eye masks with circular cut outs underneath for your eyes so you could open them while wearing the mask. He sold them at his MicroCosm gallery when it was still in NYC. I had the pleasure of seeing the Sacred Mirrors in person and it was mind blowing how large those oil pastels are.

Wish I had one of those eye masks.

I have one of those masks. and to be honest, it sorta feels in the way. When i'm in the depths of hyperspace, i'm often writhing on the floor, and the mask inadvertently comes off my face. If i were in a bright setting, this would be a massive shock. Consequently, i prefer tripping in total darkness.
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."

PREV12