We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Very Unsure Options

trncefigurate_aomn
#21 Posted : 9/27/2016 4:12:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wattapwn wrote:
Yes it is definitely a substance to treat with respect!

It is very respectful to people in return!

A special method is, if you are able to order plain leaves, you can place even a very small piece of leaf under your tongue before you go to sleep. Not only will your leaves last for a long time but it will make drifting off to sleep as beautiful and mysterious an experience as it is meant to be and will allow a very positive and respectful relationship to develop throughout as many nights as will make sense to you over time!

It could be described as a microdose but it is really like allowing the leaf to become a natural blotter paper for its medicines, and, by combining it with the many potent changes in consciousness from wake to sleep, it is very much a full dose; just, not one that is attempted by people who prefer the fully traditional quid method which is too many leaves to fall asleep with in one's mouth!

Especially regarding the mutual respect between people, rather everything that we actually are, and everything that Xka Maria Pastora, Diviner's salvia, actually is, remember that one of the more recently realized potentials existing between us is that it can help resolve addictions and habits. If you have any of these, be warmly advised that you may lose them!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

BecometheOther
#22 Posted : 9/29/2016 12:38:34 AM

metamorhpasizer

What you should be gathering is that no x is necessary the plain leaf is all it takes. At max I would say 5 x extract but I would make sure I was good and ready before doing that. 20x overkill, and anything over that, I think is just plain stupid.

Just because you can buy 100x at a shop doesn't mean it is really 100x and also doesn't mean that 20x is safe just because there exists higher x's such as 100.

I smoked 20x once. I have posted about it before so I won't go into it in detail, but safe to say I thought for sure I was dead and would not be returning, had no clue I had smoked salvia, then was crushed by a 360 revolving Indiana jones temple of doom door. Literally squashed like a bug and I physically felt it. Reality flipped over and over like a coin at sickening speed until eventually it slows and normal reality came to view as one side of the coin. Only then did I realize I had a drug induced trip.

This was off one conservative puff, just one and I was gone

Just start with plain leaf
You have never been apart from me. You can never depart and never return, for we are continuous, indistinguishable. We are eternal forever

Wattapwn
#23 Posted : 9/29/2016 12:56:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

BecometheOther wrote:

This was off one conservative puff, just one and I was gone

Just start with plain leaf

Very great advice! I was thinking that I would definitely PREFER to start with plain leaf. I am really hoping I can find the best way to go about obtaining it but this really isn't the place for that. Once I can figure out my options and what is available I will try Salvia!

There is no hurry to get this experience and I wanna do it right so I suppose patients is going to be key here. Very happy
"DMT is never late. Nor is it early. It arrives precisely when it means to."

BecometheOther
#24 Posted : 9/29/2016 1:04:40 AM

metamorhpasizer

Great plan, with leaf you can go as you feel comfortable and it takes more than one puff to fully immerse. This gives you control and is very important! You have the right idea. For me with leaf 3 strong tokes is about right for full on experience.

Yes we don't discuss vendors, but Google ough to turn some up for you. Stay away from head shop type sites and find one specializing in Entheogens. Avoid ones who use crazy buzzwords and over the top extracts but find one with quality organically grown leaf.

Good luck and keep posted!
You have never been apart from me. You can never depart and never return, for we are continuous, indistinguishable. We are eternal forever

Wattapwn
#25 Posted : 9/29/2016 2:00:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That is tremendous help! Thank you so much! I will definitely report back when the day comes!Love

Legarto Rey
#26 Posted : 9/29/2016 9:29:32 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Daniel Siebert is a super resource!

Wattapwn
#27 Posted : 9/29/2016 6:37:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Legarto Rey wrote:
Daniel Siebert is a super resource!

So yeah totally thought you were having me look into a serial killer xD

Cognitive Heart
#28 Posted : 9/29/2016 7:12:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Surprised

Might I also recommend J.D. Arthur.
'What's going to happen?' 'Something wonderful.'

Skip the manual, now, where's the master switch?

We are interstellar stardust, the re-dox co-factors of existence. Serve the sacred laws of the universe before your time comes to an end. Oh yes, you shall be rewarded.

Legarto Rey
#29 Posted : 9/30/2016 10:20:25 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Wattapwn
#30 Posted : 9/30/2016 8:13:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That link was last revised in 2008. People must not care much about updating it haha Laughing

BecometheOther
#31 Posted : 9/30/2016 8:14:38 PM

metamorhpasizer

Sieberts page is a good source of info cool reads, I think we can post that here since it is a resource of information. http://www.sagewisdom.org

On an awesome note I got 2 new salvia plants yesterday. I had some great plants till they were killed by cold about a year ago and I've been searching ever since for new plants and finally got some!

Relationship with salvia is way better if you are cultivating it

Wattapwn
#32 Posted : 9/30/2016 10:03:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I would love to grow it myself I love plants haha. And Sagewisdom is indeed pretty interesting! Hopefully this time your plants won't die to cold xD

Legarto Rey
#33 Posted : 10/1/2016 12:12:12 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Wattapwn, trust me, the zaporacle link is timeless in it's efficacy at "languaging" the Salvia experience! See, Salvia Droid's world class work, as well.

Have a Salvia breakthrough and report back. The fiercely visceral deconstruction of the very fabric of your "reality", physical and psycho-spiritual, will likely resemble these vivid descriptions/depictions. Now and forever! There is no expiration date on this shit.

Peace

trncefigurate_aomn
#34 Posted : 10/1/2016 4:02:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

^^
This reminds me that we are having great discussions about why specific types of experience seem to occur from inhalation but not from mouth absorption!

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=70887

skoobysnax
#35 Posted : 10/1/2016 4:59:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wattapwn wrote:
I would love to grow it myself I love plants haha. And Sagewisdom is indeed pretty interesting!

Thx for this thread. I have grown my first salvia. I have not smoked it yet. Can anyone weigh in on needing a sitter when working with plain leaf as a noob?
Marijuana, LSD, psilocybin, and DMT they all changed the way I see
But love's the only thing that ever saved my life - Sturgill Simpson "Turtles all the Way Down"

Why am I here?

Wattapwn
#36 Posted : 10/3/2016 4:21:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Haven't tried yet, but I feel it's never a bad idea to have someone with you for moral support! Love

BecometheOther
#37 Posted : 10/4/2016 11:16:13 PM

metamorhpasizer

With your own leaf just plain, you can easily dip your toes with no sitter. If your worried just do it in a safe environment. But you will not lose all of your capacities off one puff, so just take a good strong toke and gauge it from there. But in my opinion you can totally do it without a sitter

PREV12