We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Max's Guide to Legal Herbs (help is apreciated) Options

PsilocybeChild
#21 Posted : 12/22/2009 7:12:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Heres some thujone info I found online

Thujone % content in essential oils:

Tanacetum vulgare [alpha]19.40% [beta]58.00%
Salvia officinalis (Sage) [alpha]28.30% [beta]14.50%
Wormwood [alpha]00.53-1.22% [beta]17.50-42.30%
Artemisia nilagirica [alpha]41.90% [beta]9.10%

Artemisia nilagirica has 59 compounds also including 10.8% borneol

Note: Beta-thujone is 2.3-fold less potent at GABA-A receptors than alpha-thujone, and it is therefore less toxic.
―λlτεrηιτγ→
Kambo.me Forum
​Internet Security Walk-Through
[url=https://kambo.me/smf/index.php?topic=395.0]Tobacco Disinformation

PM me about personal Herbalist consultations.
Can do it over PMs as to not reveal personal information.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

nadir
#22 Posted : 12/22/2009 10:58:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

here's my add:

Valerian root - it's very sedative, especially when mixed with Angelica Archangelica and/or Leonurus Cardiaca.

Nutmeg - don't try it, unless you wish to trip for 2 days in a very dull way Smile

Artemisia spp. - don't fool wth this one, it's quite potent, better to distill absynth (I could post preparation)

Mandragora Officinarum - I use it ONLY to reduce pain! Don't try eating it, or you'll have a horrible delirium for several days. It's great for reducing muscle/bone pain. I made several tinctures with ethanol, dmso and olive oil.
Dmso tincture seems to work best.

Hypericum Perforatum - great as a mild anti depressant. Calms and increases mood. Many authors stated that it's a maoi. don't try combining it with mushrooms etc. I've heard some bad reports. As long as I remember, hypericin, increases photosensitivity, which could leave to an allergic reaction when exposed to UV.

all my posts are random generated and can not be evaluated as distinct ideas

Evening Glory wrote:
This is a medicine, remember, not some video you can watch inside your head.

ohayoco
#23 Posted : 12/22/2009 1:55:13 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I've tried most of these except the dreaded nutmeg. Why anyone would want to take that, I don't know... I think with these things there is a tendency to go through Erowid moving from the most appealing through to the most dangerous, in search of finding a good one.

I don't really find them useful, they've either been at best a mildly interesting one-time experience, or just a cheap unsatisfactory way to get high. As for all these ones people smoke to try to simulate cannabis, honestly you will never be satisfied and if you have to give up weed for some reason it is better to learn to live without dope instead, it takes time but it's worth it. Cactus is a good ally to move onto if you can't face sobriety, coca too but that's not necessarily legal, can't help you with getting used to sleeping without weed though. Valerian and passionflower are alright as sleep aids, but better is to have vigorous exercise early in the day so you're physically exhausted at night.

If I ever have kids, I will tell them don't bother with the plants listed in this thread so far, and that cactus, ayawaska, coca and tea are the true plant teachers and helpers (a little weed at some point in life if you like music, but know when to stop).

Entheogen.org (Edot) has a lot of people into these types of legal highs, there's lots of useful info there, but many of them are taking a selection of things daily and it seems to me some of the behaviour patterns seem a bit 'plant junky'. But I understand, you guys will want to find out for yourselves, so don't mind the old man, and be safe with your experiments! Pleased
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

soulfood
#24 Posted : 12/22/2009 2:06:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

nadir wrote:

Nutmeg - don't try it, unless you wish to trip for 2 days in a very dull way Smile

i think nutmeg's poetic justice for the desperate Smile

Sadly I've been there. The funniest bit is it's probably the hardest substance in the world to get down the hatch. Nothing has been such an anti reward.

Good giggles to look back on though.

PREV12