We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123NEXT
Going IM DMT - Quick check in Options

un-known-ome
#21 Posted : 5/3/2016 5:12:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sphorange wrote:
un-known-ome wrote:
. I think I win here.

Not bragging though right?

Maybe a little bit now lol. But my point stands. I don't know many MD's who perform as many IM injections on themselves as me. He threw the textbook at you, whereas I actually do it day in and day out, more than once. In all seriousness, who has more credibility? It's pretty straightforward. All of their possible side effects I have researched, and none of them I have gotten from probably 300 injections and furthermore, They are extremely unlikely. You can theoretically choke and die by eating food. Has that ever happened to you?
"Culture is NOT your friend" - TMK

Dead-Yolk-Mau5
- Yolks N' Stuff ( 2008 )

The year is 01 ADMT

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

pinkoyd
#22 Posted : 5/3/2016 5:16:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Extraordinary knowledgeSenior Member

I make my living dealing with people who thought "it could never happen to them." Is it really worth risking your health being so sloppy?

Don't come whining when the odds catch up with you.
I already asked Alice.

un-known-ome
#23 Posted : 5/3/2016 5:16:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sphorange wrote:
un-known-ome wrote:
. I think I win here.

Not bragging though right?

Maybe a little bit now lol. But my point stands. I don't know many MD's who perform as many IM injections on themselves as me. He threw the textbook at you, whereas I actually do it day in and day out, more than once. In all seriousness, who has more credibility? It's pretty straightforward. All of their possible side effects I have researched, and none of them I have gotten from probably 300 injections and furthermore, They are extremely unlikely. You can theoretically choke and die by eating food. Has that ever happened to you?

Dead-Yolk-Mau5

The year is 01 ADMT

Hiyo Quicksilver
#24 Posted : 5/3/2016 5:18:12 AM

just some guy

un-known-ome
#25 Posted : 5/3/2016 5:25:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

pinkoyd wrote:
I make my living dealing with people who thought "it could never happen to them." Is it really worth risking your health being so sloppy?

You guys are hilarious. I'm obviously the one who is wrong. The one who actually injects himself everyday without incident. Right. I don't know what I'm talking about. Lol. I injected street K by adding water and...that's it! No complications, just a great high. What are the odds of that happening. I guess I got lucky that time, and those 300 other time...

Btw the way the Original question was how much freebase I could dissolve into what volume of vinegar. I think we got off track. At this point, I am just going to guess. The lack of discretion and disregard for safety must really bother some of you. The best part is that in the midst of all this hoopla, I am not going to even report back as to how it goes. You can just assume that I died.

Dead-Yolk-Mau5

The year is 01 ADMT

Hiyo Quicksilver
#26 Posted : 5/3/2016 5:28:11 AM

just some guy

Psilosopher?
#27 Posted : 5/3/2016 5:29:39 AM

Don't Panic

un-known-ome wrote:
pinkoyd wrote:

You guys are hilarious. I'm obviously the one who is wrong. The one who actually injects himself everyday without incident. Right. I don't know what I'm talking about. Lol. I injected street K by adding water and...that's it! No complications, just a great high. What are the odds of that happening. I guess I got lucky that time, and those 300 other time...

Btw the way the Original question was how much freebase I could dissolve into what volume of vinegar. I think we got off track. At this point, I am just going to guess. The lack of discretion and disregard for safety must really bother some of you. The best part is that in the midst of all this hoopla, I am not going to even report back as to how it goes. You can just assume that I died.

Is it hilarious that people care for one another, and don't want to see others get hurt? What you're doing, isn't exactly a smart thing to do. No matter how many times you've done it. If I killed 300 people, does that mean it's totally fine and I should keep on doing it?
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."

Psybin
#28 Posted : 5/3/2016 5:30:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

un-known-ome wrote:
pinkoyd wrote:

If you're so knowledgeable then why are you asking us for advice? Clearly you already have the answer, so you might as well leave this forum. Maybe if you didn't inject yourself with drugs 3 times a day you'd be able to do the basic math to figure out how much freebase dissolves in solution. But then again, you know it all.

Hiyo Quicksilver
#29 Posted : 5/3/2016 5:30:49 AM

just some guy

a1pha
#30 Posted : 5/3/2016 6:21:26 AM

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley

tseuq
#31 Posted : 5/3/2016 8:16:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

un-known-ome wrote:
Btw the way the Original question was how much freebase I could dissolve into what volume of vinegar.

dreamer042 wrote:

Quote:
Also, for the first try, take at most 0.2mg/kg, preferably less. And VERY importantly, do NOT do it by yourself, have a sitter that is experienced with needles inject for you and be there to make sure you are physically safe.

un-known-ome wrote:
I am not going to even report back as to how it goes. You can just assume that I died.

Safe travels, tseuq
Everything's sooo peyote-ful..

un-known-ome
#32 Posted : 5/3/2016 12:23:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Psybin wrote:
un-known-ome wrote:
pinkoyd wrote:

If you're so knowledgeable then why are you asking us for advice? Clearly you already have the answer, so you might as well leave this forum. Maybe if you didn't inject yourself with drugs 3 times a day you'd be able to do the basic math to figure out how much freebase dissolves in solution. But then again, you know it all.

I claim knowledge in his thread of IM injections, and nothing else. Rudimentary calculations was giving me 156 milligrams per ml of vinegar and do not think that is accurate, or 15mg in my proposed .5% solution. That seems low.

Dead-Yolk-Mau5

The year is 01 ADMT

dreamer042
#33 Posted : 5/3/2016 1:58:32 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

win·ner
ˈwinər/
noun
noun: winner; plural noun: winners

a person who injects street drugs with a dirty needle.
"a Nobel Prize winner"
synonyms: victor, champion, conqueror, vanquisher, hero; medalist;

Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

universecannon
#34 Posted : 5/3/2016 2:14:02 PM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

un-known-ome wrote:
It's pretty straightforward. All of their possible side effects I have researched, and none of them I have gotten from probably 300 injections and furthermore, They are extremely unlikely. You can theoretically choke and die by eating food. Has that ever happened to you?

universecannon attached the following image(s):
fbz_6c28e6597da7f529ac44ea2a3a406f18.jpg (24kb) downloaded 185 time(s).

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

Nathanial.Dread
#35 Posted : 5/3/2016 2:22:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Terrible things haven't happened to you yet =/= terrible things aren't a risk.
Terrible things haven't happened to you yet =/= terrible things won't happen next time.

1M DMT freebase per 1M acetic acid is the conversion you want, btw.

You know you have .5% vinegar (and God, I hope it's white vinager and not apple cider or something...), do the math. If nothing else, that will minimize the risk that you have excess vinegar rioting around your system.

This assumes you had very high purity DMT, but an IM expert like you should have no trouble making pharmaceutical grade drugs from plant matter in a kitchen of course...Stop

Blessings
~ND

"There are many paths up the same mountain."

endlessness
#36 Posted : 5/3/2016 2:28:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Regardless of the subject matter, there's an obvious attitude issue here... If you come to a forum asking for help but you actually are competing for who wins the argument, I think you should reconsider why are you here in the first place. It is a two-way interaction, people should benefit from your presence in a similar way as you benefit from being here.

That being said, Im finding this thread pretty hilarious, keep them memes coming Very happy

T.Harper
#37 Posted : 5/3/2016 4:15:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

T.Harper attached the following image(s):
injects-dmt-once-1opzpt.jpg (47kb) downloaded 154 time(s).
----------------> ------------------> O <--------------- <-----------------------

NotTwo
#38 Posted : 5/3/2016 4:22:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey, where you find that pic of me T.Harper? Big grin

My calculation:

Mol.Wt. DMT 188
Mol.Wt. Acetic Acid 60
Your vinegar 0.5%

x = 60 * (100 / 0.5) / 188
= 63.8

i.e. 100mg needs 6.38 ml of your vinegar (assuming 99.5% water and SG of 1.0)

Chemists please correct me if wrong!
In all of reality there are not two. There is just the one thing. And I am that.

un-known-ome
#39 Posted : 5/3/2016 4:33:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:
Regardless of the subject matter, there's an obvious attitude issue here... If you come to a forum asking for help but you actually are competing for who wins the argument, I think you should reconsider why are you here in the first place. It is a two-way interaction, people should benefit from your presence in a similar way as you benefit from being here.

That being said, Im finding this thread pretty hilarious, keep them memes coming Very happy

Don't give me that. I asked a question about preparing an IM solution and you all mostly ignored the actual question that I was posing.

Dead-Yolk-Mau5

The year is 01 ADMT

un-known-ome
#40 Posted : 5/3/2016 4:42:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

universecannon wrote:
un-known-ome wrote:
It's pretty straightforward. All of their possible side effects I have researched, and none of them I have gotten from probably 300 injections and furthermore, They are extremely unlikely. You can theoretically choke and die by eating food. Has that ever happened to you?

Taking steroids has made me a number of things. A douche is not one of them. I no longer have any tolerance for bullshit at all, and it's quite a welcome change in my life. I embrace it. I literally just take a needle, often reused, and shove it in my glutes without pulling back to check for blood return and inject oil from underground laboratories that are not producing pharmaceutical grade products. It's so crude, medically unsound, and I follow no medical protocol, yet it works everytime without incident. There is literally nothing that can go wrong, and if you were a little more open minded, you would recognize that injection as a route of administration is all about harm reduction and is the most efficient way of administering most drugs. You would also realize how little risk is actually involved, and how little precaution needs to be taken, and how you can throw most of the textbook out the window. But what do I know, I'm the only one here injecting themselves everyday. I clearly have no authority on the subject.

Dead-Yolk-Mau5

The year is 01 ADMT

PREV123NEXT