We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT
Going IM DMT - Quick check in Options

un-known-ome
#1 Posted : 5/2/2016 2:28:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I am now a lifer on the anabolic steroid front, so injections are second nature. On the daily. so I don't need a lecture. I have IM'ed ketamine as well and loved that. Anyway.

I have HCL and fumaric acid and vinegar. Prob Just going to do vinegar. I was going to make a .5 % vinegar solution, mix freebase, and inject. 100mg/ml fine?
"Culture is NOT your friend" - TMK

Dead-Yolk-Mau5
- Yolks N' Stuff ( 2008 )

The year is 01 ADMT

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

dreamer042
#2 Posted : 5/2/2016 3:03:21 AM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

un-known-ome wrote:
fine?

Nope
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

Nathanial.Dread
#3 Posted : 5/2/2016 3:15:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Let me get this straight - you plan to mix DMT freebase with an excess of store-bought acetic acid (which isn't even CLOSE to medical grade), and shoot that stuff into your muscles?

I'm seconding dreamer: no, not fine. Not at all.

Blessings
~ND
"There are many paths up the same mountain."

un-known-ome
#4 Posted : 5/2/2016 9:29:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

An excess that should salt the DMT that is safe to inject intramuscular. A .5% vinegar solution is safe. I inject it everyday as a carrier solution for igf-1. Distilled vinegar is not medical grade but it is safe to inject. I'm really just asking about how the ratio of DMT. I'll figure it out for myself I guess.

Dead-Yolk-Mau5

The year is 01 ADMT

a1pha
#5 Posted : 5/2/2016 9:36:27 PM

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

un-known-ome wrote:
I'll figure it out for myself I guess.

Good plan.
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley

un-known-ome
#6 Posted : 5/3/2016 3:32:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

a1pha wrote:
un-known-ome wrote:
I'll figure it out for myself I guess.

Good plan.

Wow thanks for contributing to this thread.

Dead-Yolk-Mau5

The year is 01 ADMT

dreamer042
#7 Posted : 5/3/2016 3:57:29 AM

Dreamoar

I was going back and forth with myself on the right way to address this thread from a harm reduction standpoint. Would it be in the interest of harm reduction to explain how to achieve a level of purity that would make the material safe for injection and to explain safe injection practices? Would it be best to pull the thread entirely and sweep the discussion under the rug? Would it be best to give the easy answer you want and wish you godspeed?

The obvious answer is that the risks outweigh the benefits and the logical thing to do is to use a less risky ROA. Anyway, as you requested, this community has thus far spared you the lecture. So in in lieu of that, I'll just leave you with a nice snarky answer of read the FAQin FAQ.

Quote:
Can DMT be IVed?

It can, but we do not recommend it mainly for two reasons:

1- The only official research done with DMT by Rick Strassmann used FDA-approved very pure DMT fumarate. The quality of home extraction products might be questionable, one may have solvent traces and other impurities that could be uncomfortable, painful or downright dangerous to inject.

2- The onset of the effects are so quick that one might not be able to take out the needle in time and accidentally ripping their vein out while in hyperspace, or putting it down too near and rolling around/puncturing oneself

If one still decides to do it, then please: Use food-safe/USP grade chemicals to extract, take care in making many purifying steps (several recrystallizations/washes) and making sure it has no solvent or other chemical traces in the final product (redissolving the recrystallized product in USP grade acetone or ethanol and re-evaporating, scrapping and letting it dry completely before converting to fumarates in a sterile solution, etc.). Check the first link below for tips on how to prepare for injection and safety proceedures

Also, for the first try, take at most 0.2mg/kg, preferably less. And VERY importantly, do NOT do it by yourself, have a sitter that is experienced with needles inject for you and be there to make sure you are physically safe.

Links
Entheogen Review article on safe injection proceedure
iv dmt
IV DMT
IV DMT?
Injecting DMT
FASA safe for injection?

https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/FAQ#Can_DMT_be_IVed.3F

Edit: Yes I am aware that you were asking re: IM and this addresses IV, but the answer is still completely relevant.
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

un-known-ome
#8 Posted : 5/3/2016 4:45:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

No it's not. I injected myself 3 times today IM with reused needles, without aspiration, with non pharmaceutical or medical grade drugs, without incident and have been doing so for almost half a year. Harm reduction? I scoff at it. I don't even use alcohol prep pads or wear gloves. Sanitary practices are irrelevant. I'm not bragging. Here's your challenge: tell me one thing that can actually go wrong. Because there isn't any. Lol. onset should be 5?minutes or so. Super duper. And no I'm not worried about impurities. Impurities from what? Because there's no lye in my freebase, and there's no naphtha in it, soooooo yeah.

I would rather, from a harm reduction pov, inject IM than any other route of administration. That is how safe it is. I know a fuck ton about IM injections in theory, but experience outweighs all of that. IM injections are so safe and risk of infection is remarkably low. Most people in truth or just bitches and afraid of needles. You literally take a needle, shove it in your shoulder, and that's it. Holy crap it's easy.

Dead-Yolk-Mau5

The year is 01 ADMT

Hiyo Quicksilver
#9 Posted : 5/3/2016 4:49:50 AM

just some guy

un-known-ome wrote:
No it's not. I injected myself 3 times today IM with reused needles, without aspiration, with non pharmaceutical or medical grade drugs, without incident and have been doing so for almost half a year. Harm reduction? I scoff at it. I don't even use alcohol prep pads or wear gloves. Sanitary practices are irrelevant. I'm not bragging. Here's your challenge: tell me one thing that can actually go wrong. Because there isn't any. Lol. onset should be 5?minutes or so. Super duper. And no I'm not worried about impurities. Impurities from what? Because there's no lye in my freebase, and there's no naphtha in it, soooooo yeah.

Thumbs up

universecannon
#10 Posted : 5/3/2016 4:54:31 AM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

....Why the heck are you injecting yourself 3 times a day with anabolic steroids?

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

dreamer042
#11 Posted : 5/3/2016 4:54:44 AM

Dreamoar

un-known-ome wrote:
Here's your challenge: tell me one thing that can actually go wrong. Because there isn't any. Lol.

This is reposted from here by our resident MD:
corpus callosum wrote:
Heres a list of a FEW of the potential hazards of using a needle:

For IM:

Skin infections ranging from a superficial abcess to cellulitis

Muscle abcess

Rhabdomyolysis

Renal failiure

Nephrotic syndrome

Compartment syndrome-requiring major surgery to sort out plus all the hazards associated with this ie idiosyncratic reactions to anesthetics, post operative multi-organ failiure,septicemia,deep vein thrombosis, pulmonary embolism, cerebrovascular accident with resulting paralysis/speech problems/incontinence and last but by no means least, death.

Muskogee Herbman
#12 Posted : 5/3/2016 4:55:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I hear you've been nominated for a Darwin Award.
Creator help me live in a way that will make my ancestors proud.

Pandora
#13 Posted : 5/3/2016 4:56:49 AM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Where the heck is Uncle Knucles when we need him?
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

un-known-ome
#14 Posted : 5/3/2016 4:58:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

dreamer042 wrote:
un-known-ome wrote:
Here's your challenge: tell me one thing that can actually go wrong. Because there isn't any. Lol.

This is reposted from here by our resident MD:
corpus callosum wrote:
Heres a list of a FEW of the potential hazards of using a needle:

For IM:

Skin infections ranging from a superficial abcess to cellulitis

Muscle abcess

Rhabdomyolysis

Renal failiure

Nephrotic syndrome

Compartment syndrome-requiring major surgery to sort out plus all the hazards associated with this ie idiosyncratic reactions to anesthetics, post operative multi-organ failiure,septicemia,deep vein thrombosis, pulmonary embolism, cerebrovascular accident with resulting paralysis/speech problems/incontinence and last but by no means least, death.

Haha do you know how difficult it is for any of those things to happen? Do you really. I have experience. You have warnings. I think I win here.

Dead-Yolk-Mau5

The year is 01 ADMT

un-known-ome
#15 Posted : 5/3/2016 5:01:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

universecannon wrote:
....Why the heck are you injecting yourself 3 times a day with anabolic steroids?

Stable serum levels for short-acting esters. Administration twice a day and also post workout.

Dead-Yolk-Mau5

The year is 01 ADMT

Koornut
#16 Posted : 5/3/2016 5:01:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

un-known-ome wrote:
. I think I win here.

Not bragging though right?
Inconsistency is in my nature.
The simple PHYLLODE tek

I'm just waiting for these bloody plants to grow

Muskogee Herbman
#17 Posted : 5/3/2016 5:05:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Do you even DMT Lift bro?
Creator help me live in a way that will make my ancestors proud.

universecannon
#18 Posted : 5/3/2016 5:08:06 AM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

un-known-ome wrote:
universecannon wrote:

Stable serum levels for short-acting esters. Administration twice a day and also post workout.

Side effects include altered mood, irritability, increased aggression, etc, etc...

Well that explains a lot.

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

Pandora
#19 Posted : 5/3/2016 5:09:05 AM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Hiyo Quicksilver
#20 Posted : 5/3/2016 5:10:44 AM

just some guy

123NEXT