We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
❤ "SMILE!" - a trip with a super cute jester ❤ new drawing Options

DmnStr8
#21 Posted : 4/9/2016 5:03:03 AM

Come what may

Perfect ytinasni! Wink

"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

nina
#22 Posted : 4/15/2016 2:17:24 PM
DMT-Nexus member

entheogenic-gnosis wrote:

...Though after my first DMT trip I remember thinking "mckenna is full of shit" because when I listened to mckenna before I had actually smoke d DMT I payed attention to all the wrong things, and was thus expecting something far different than what i actually got, however after re-reading/listening to mckenna after i had smoked DMT, it turns out he did give me fair warning, I just was focused on the wrong aspects of his stories...
-eg

I also expected something totally different after listening to Terrance McKenna.

Your experiences with DMT sound really intense!

Do you feel like they gave you exactly what you could handle or more like they pushed you way past your limits?

DmnStr8 wrote:
Perfect ytinasni! Wink

Thanks!

Very happy

All of those words are actually notes related to my first psychotic break.

I didn't want to forget anything that happened, so I wrote down a bunch of details!!!

nina
#23 Posted : 6/25/2016 4:45:49 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Also, here's a link to another thread: Jester Taunting me as a "Goddess"

It was a hilariously ridiculous trip - I added more details and got the interactions of the trip down PERFECTLY.

nina
#24 Posted : 7/21/2016 7:38:16 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I updated my jester drawing & if anyone is interested, I also posted something inspired by all of this: Razz

Hyperspace Jesters - Chaotically in Love

Very happy

nina
#25 Posted : 8/31/2017 5:38:37 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Also, I hope you guys love my art! Razz

& Sending good vibes!

Love

nina
#26 Posted : 7/3/2018 3:30:22 PM
DMT-Nexus member

So, I totally remade my drawing of the jester Razz - it's uploaded on the Nexus for anyone to download and also at the end of the original post for guests to see! I'm ridiculously happy with how it turned out - imagine the white orbs as colors I can't remember anymore (I think reds, pinks & purples - or maybe starlight?) and that's literally what I saw.

Razz

It's 100% what I saw which is pretty awesome - the black Sharpie took an eternity LMAO.

FranLover
#27 Posted : 11/29/2019 12:57:03 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

This is the best trip report I've ever read. Its amazing. Love the artwork!

Smile! =)
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

PREV12