We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV234
Restoring Microflora and Gut Function Options

endlessness
#61 Posted : 4/28/2016 8:26:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Psybin wrote:

You mistake science and facts for prejudice, which is a convenient fallback when someone exposes you as a charlatan.
(...)
What part of this do you not understand?

A charlatan is a person who fools others in order to gain some advantage, and migmag is not here selling anything, just sharing his experience.

Even if he has made a mistaken conclusion regarding why he got better, and even if what he says he took can be dangerous, still there are better ways to communicate here than this kind of tone.

That being said, I agree that you ask for evidence, though even if he does not provide any, I still think he could share his experience, with a disclaimer regarding possible lack of safety and that people should research that, which I think he missed in his post. For example;

migmag wrote:

As for what are Turpentine or Kerosene, they're just so powerful in CLEANING the bad stuff in the body, so the more you are cleaned, more you feel stronger, more better immune system, so more power to beat the infections naturally by body itself.

That is a claim you MUST back up if you say it, migmag.. Or you need to reword it, for example " It felt subjectively like it cleaned me" " my theory is that it does this or that" . E-prime and all of that..

Now back to one thing Psybin mentioned, you posted sources of poisoning drinking petrochems... But as we obviously know, anything is a poison in a certain dosage. In one of those articles you linked, it said the guy drank 600ml of refined petrol, which seems like an aweful lot! What are the dosages you were taking, migmag?

Personally I find the idea of taking kerosene or some other petrochem/non-polar solvent sounds pretty aweful, and I'd certainly question what kind of damage it can create. If I had a positive experience with it in one aspect (for example digestive system feeling), I still would question whether there are damages to other areas I cannot feel. Either way I would definitely also be careful with suggesting to others and def post some disclaimers.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

migmag
#62 Posted : 4/28/2016 8:41:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

appreciate your post Endlessness Smile

You are absolutely right, I was too much into sharing my experience and story that I forgot the official disclaimer. I'm sorry about that.

As for Kerosene dosage, of course the recommended dosing is very small, from few drops to max a teaspoon or so. I believe I had shared some links toward the use of kerosene or turpentine such as www.health-science-spirit.com/kero.htm plus I also mentioned you can't find many scientific studies on it, it's an old ancient treatment, and still being used mostly in Russia and eastern Europe...

I have a deep appreciation for Kerosene, people like it or not ) just because it helped with my issue.

anne halonium
#63 Posted : 4/28/2016 8:45:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

migmag wrote:

being used mostly in Russia and eastern Europe...

well ,im sold nowThumbs up

Laughing
"loph girl incarnate / lab rabbits included"
kids dont try anything annie does at home ,
for for scientific / educational review only.

safrol
#64 Posted : 4/28/2016 8:58:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

anne halonium wrote:
migmag wrote:

being used mostly in Russia and eastern Europe...

well ,im sold nowThumbs up

Laughing

Dear anne halonium,

I would have never expected you to sell your soul for good.

-saf

anne halonium
#65 Posted : 4/28/2016 9:08:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

lol.
ill sell anything not locked down with chains.
(and thats only because my ex husband got the plasma cutter in the divorce.)

dont ask what happened to the club golf carts for instance.........

i asked my russian maid about kerosine drinking.
she has heard about it. but considers it silly.
she says its something the poor russians do.
( and then she raised her eyebrows and rolled her eyes)

there ya have it, if my maid denounces it , its gospel fer sureThumbs up
"loph girl incarnate / lab rabbits included"
kids dont try anything annie does at home ,
for for scientific / educational review only.

Psybin
#66 Posted : 4/29/2016 12:11:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:
Psybin wrote:

You mistake science and facts for prejudice, which is a convenient fallback when someone exposes you as a charlatan.
(...)
What part of this do you not understand?

A charlatan is a person who fools others in order to gain some advantage, and migmag is not here selling anything, just sharing his experience.

Even if he has made a mistaken conclusion regarding why he got better, and even if what he says he took can be dangerous, still there are better ways to communicate here than this kind of tone.

That being said, I agree that you ask for evidence, though even if he does not provide any, I still think he could share his experience, with a disclaimer regarding possible lack of safety and that people should research that, which I think he missed in his post. For example;

migmag wrote:

As for what are Turpentine or Kerosene, they're just so powerful in CLEANING the bad stuff in the body, so the more you are cleaned, more you feel stronger, more better immune system, so more power to beat the infections naturally by body itself.

That is a claim you MUST back up if you say it, migmag.. Or you need to reword it, for example " It felt subjectively like it cleaned me" " my theory is that it does this or that" . E-prime and all of that..

Now back to one thing Psybin mentioned, you posted sources of poisoning drinking petrochems... But as we obviously know, anything is a poison in a certain dosage. In one of those articles you linked, it said the guy drank 600ml of refined petrol, which seems like an aweful lot! What are the dosages you were taking, migmag?

Personally I find the idea of taking kerosene or some other petrochem/non-polar solvent sounds pretty aweful, and I'd certainly question what kind of damage it can create. If I had a positive experience with it in one aspect (for example digestive system feeling), I still would question whether there are damages to other areas I cannot feel. Either way I would definitely also be careful with suggesting to others and def post some disclaimers.

Thank you endlessness for that post, you are right. I will have more restraint in the future, taking care to speak more from the head and less from the heart. I certainly should have phrased my post in a less harsh and inflammatory way.

Cognitive Heart
#67 Posted : 4/29/2016 12:32:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I currently enjoy hemp milk and coconut milk as my two central 'milks.' As well as unpasteurized cheese or pre-probiotic yogurt on the occasion. Being raised with plenty of breastfeeding eventually led to a diet rich in pasteurized cows milk. My brother and I both experienced lactose intolerance for some time and one day I decided to go cold turkey because of the cowspiracy feeling in my body. The break-off felt refreshing and beneficial to my overall well-being so I've stuck with it since age 14 or so. After some years, I really started to notice how the outer goods(once assimilated inwardly) can literally and acutely affect our organism on the energetic level. In turn, affecting our long term health, energy and vitality.

Science is starting to realize and uncover the inner and important relationship of the gut-brain connection. With this we can expand our idea of what it means to really feel, know, and enjoy the food you intake. Because I don't think enough of us experience that reality. Smile

Let thy food be thy medicine and thy medicine be thy food. Thumbs up
'What's going to happen?' 'Something wonderful.'

Skip the manual, now, where's the master switch?

We are interstellar stardust, the re-dox co-factors of existence. Serve the sacred laws of the universe before your time comes to an end. Oh yes, you shall be rewarded.

Psilociraptor
#68 Posted : 4/29/2016 1:51:32 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I won't get involved in the kerosene debate because I have put literally 0% of my time into researching it. I have no intentions to try it at this point in time (especially given the recent leads), nor do i have any intention of making decisions based off the CDC's guidelines Rolling eyes

«PREV234