We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Video of someone's first time with 5-MeO-DMT Options

Lichen
#21 Posted : 4/15/2016 6:11:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Incredible.

That was a tense watch - I was actually a little concerned how this would end. I felt so relieved at the end!
I am a piece of knowledge-retaining computer code imitating an imaginary organic being.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Jaffster
#22 Posted : 4/15/2016 6:28:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I smiled at the first minute but absolutely creased at 4:00+ when he starts making the chimp noises Big grin Big grin Big grin

From what I've read, 5-MeO is supposed to be darker and not as 'trippy' as N,N-DMT - but that doesn't appear to be the case? I've always avoided it on that basis...

NotTwo
#23 Posted : 4/15/2016 8:03:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jaffster wrote:
From what I've read, 5-MeO is supposed to be darker and not as 'trippy' as N,N-DMT - but that doesn't appear to be the case? I've always avoided it on that basis...

Nothing "dark" about 5-MeO but you're right about it not being trippy. It's simply experience of the absolute beyond words, beyond remembering. Love
In all of reality there are not two. There is just the one thing. And I am that.

PREV12