We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV456
E-liquid success: An express ticket to the Alien Pool-Party Options

Asher7
#101 Posted : 1/5/2019 5:52:53 AM

Professional Tracker

Things have certainly changed in the vape world. Awesome technology dirt cheap.Cool

One thing that’s new (for me) is now if you liked TC you can program your hit. So you can turbo through your ramp up time and then immediately back off and plane out by adjusting your watts like you do your bass and treble. For what all that is and offers I still just use VW. I’m simple.

Does anyone have any preference of coil style? Back when I tried spice via vape mod I used straight kanthal but for vaping nicotine I’ve been making quad core fused claptons. For nicotine they’re definately better but in my head I could see how either might be better. Have you guys been experimenting around?

One last thing, what do you do about waste factor when you change your cotton? That’s a lot of concentrated spice in there just to chuck. I’ve been thinking, when I make my coils I snip the cotton 1/4’’ or so past either side of the coil edge. I was thinking if I saturate the ends in the plain juice and then drip the active juice on the coil that after each use you could hit the ends again with plain juice and push the spice towards the center where it meets in the center of your coil. You could flush it entirely, then chuck the cotton.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Squidfayce
#102 Posted : 1/6/2021 5:11:26 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I'd been using the emesh method and had some stellar result. But of late, something about the method doesn't seem to be working. The dmt melts and dispersed around the device before it all gets vaped. Changed meshes, doubled up meshes, played with settings etc. Just stopped giving me the previous results. It's totally me, but just don't know what the problem is given that was consistently working fine before. In any case, will be checking out the e-juice option seeing as it can't go anywhere other than into my lungs.

der-seemann
#103 Posted : 1/6/2021 10:24:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Asher7 wrote:

One last thing, what do you do about waste factor when you change your cotton? That’s a lot of concentrated spice in there just to chuck. I’ve been thinking, when I make my coils I snip the cotton 1/4’’ or so past either side of the coil edge. I was thinking if I saturate the ends in the plain juice and then drip the active juice on the coil that after each use you could hit the ends again with plain juice and push the spice towards the center where it meets in the center of your coil. You could flush it entirely, then chuck the cotton.

Well, if you - like most of us - extract the spice from a plant source by yourself, you know what to do!
Just add your used cotton to your plant source material.
You can also use some ethanol or vinegar to clean the coils, the RDA and the mouth piece and save that washing-liquid for the next extraction.
That way you don't waste anything!

«PREV456