We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Need some advices to improve my experience with mimohuasca Options

Istubar
#1 Posted : 2/12/2016 4:32:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi there nexians!

It has been a while since the last time I was asking some questions in this forum about DMT extractions Big grin

Yesterday I did another attempt with the famous ayahuasca analog made of Syrian Rue and Mimosa Hostilis, and although it worked well, I still have the feeling that I'm not liberating the whole potential of this brew, because the effects caused are not so powerful as those which I can have with mushrooms or even weed. It can be that this is just how ayahuasca is, but I'm not sure if I compare my experiences with the ones from others, which seems to be very strong. Here is what I did.

Recipe and preparation:

Compared to the previews attempts made with 3 boils and reduction in just one day, this time I tried something different and longer, some sort of combinations from every tek I know.

I put the mimosa and the rue in two jars with destilled water and let them rest for four days, shaking the jars from time to time. The jars wasn't so big as desired (about 750ml-800ml each), in the future I would like to try with bigger ones, but they did the trick (pictures are from the first day, so the water looks very clear).

Once this four days passed, I placed them in the freezer for a day, and after that let them defreeze. Once they were unfrozen, I filtered them, preserved the liquid, and used the powder/seeds to perform two washes with 1000ml for the mimosa and 750ml for the rue. The first wash was enough turbid, but the second was pretty clear, so I did not perform a third one as I didn't think it was necessary. Then I combined all of the collected liquids and reduced the volume to a manageable one.

For the tannins removal, I tried the gelatin tek, using 3,6g of it (for 2000ml and 10g of mimosa present in the pot). First I took the pot out of the fire, add the jello from a cup (hot water + jello powder that was previously rested until it reached room temperature), and wait 15 minutes. After those 15 minutes, I came back and I saw nothing, so just to be sure, I add a white egg too, and let ir rest for another 15 minutes. Then I boiled it again, and now the magic took part although in an unexpected way; the white egg was like a normal white egg, not brownish or disgusting as expected (so like in previews attempts), but the water started to have some sort of accumulation of dirt, and a a sticky-weird substance began to attach to the walls of the pot. After let it boil for 30 minutes and remove a lot of semisolid foam with a spoon, I decided to filter the brew and clean the pot before continue with the reduction. This is what I got:

Pretty nasty, isn't it? (as I didn't have coffe filters, I use wet kitchen paper as one. They work fine!).

And this was the substance present in the walls of the pot. It was necessary to use some vinegar to remove it because it was very very sticked to the pot.

Once it was filtered, then I reduce to a desired ammount and put ir back in the jar, and once it was cooled, back again in the fridge for two days. Once these two days were gone, I filtered it again, and this was the result. An almost clear color, which look very beautiful in my opinion.

Then I add some pieces of ginger to each pot and let them reduce to a final ammount ready to drink, and let them rest and cool down. This is what I should drink in the following minutes.

Effects and short trip report:

It was very nauseating to drink the Syrian Rue brew. Now remembering the taste I get goosebumps... Jesuschrist it was horrible to drink it! Is there any way to improve the taste of the Syrian Rue? I've read somewhere that heating them in a pan or in the oven for few minutes helps, but I'm not sure of it. Next time I consider to try the jello tek and eat it instead of drink it.

After T+30 min passed away, and the effects of the harmalas were a bit noticeable, then I drink the mimosa tea. It was very disgusting, but not so nauseating and horrible as the rue tea (which was a bit surprising, as in one of my previews attempts while drinking mimosa tea I puked very violently just after drinking it). Definitively the gelatine worked as the ginger too did, however, it was necessary to drink small ammounts of it instead of a one big gulp. What a pity, becase before the reduction, the suposedly filtered and tannins free brew tasted almost good, like rooibos tea and forest (yes! forest taste like fresh herb and pine).

Around T+60 I was experiencing some severe narrow vision, waves of nausea and extasy/happiness that arrived from time to time, tinnitus, halo around some lights and objects, and feeling the music like never before (lama chants from Lama Gyurme & Jean Philippe Rykiel) while I was watching some fractals videos in youtube. Pretty amazing.

At T+90 min the purge arrived in three waves. In this time, it was not so violent and horrible as it was in previews attempt; just out and fine, although to remove the taste in the mouth I've used some mouthwash. The puke presented something I consider interesting and creepy at the same time, some sort of small black ball, like kiwi seeds and gelatine look a like cumulus. WTF is that? In any case, I felt a bit weak but nausea free after it.

At T+105 min I decided to go to my bed and lay down while having the visions. In my bed, with my eye closed, I experienced some "visions", hard to describe, which seemed like a fractal look alike similar to this:

And "dialoging" with those things while having a strong dizziness but enormous peace and relaxation. From time to time, I was experiencing like a huge electrifying vibration in my whole body, and seeing myself like emanating a blue flame. Hard to describe itself, but even more hard considering that English is not my native language (sorry if there are some errors or misspellings). In any case, it was more somatic than psychological, as the visions were not so clear like those I can have with mushrooms or salvia. It was more oneirogen than anything.

I was awake around T+190 min, but I felt a bit exahusted and I fall asleep unstil T+310 min (what a pity!). Arount T+360 there was no effect noticeable left, and I concluded that the experience was over. With ca. 6h it was shorter as expected, not sure if it has to do with the purge, the cold water extraction look alike, the tannins removal or the filtrations. Not bad at all, from a 0 meaning nothing and 10 teleported to another dimension and loosing of the ego, I would say a 7.5, but I still want to reach a 9-10, as I've think I reached with the mushrooms. Also would be interesting to say that this was my only attempt of them in which I woke up at the next day fully refreshed with no hangover or after effects. Even short after this 6h were gone I began to feel fresh instead of feeling poisoned and intoxicated (damm you harmalas!).

So after that, do you have the same feeling as me or do you have a stronger experience with ayahuasca rather with other substance? If this last thing is your case, then which tips and advices could you give me to improve my experience/recipe and potentiate my effects?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Creo
#2 Posted : 2/12/2016 9:24:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You are losing a lot of actives in the tannin removal step.

Global
#3 Posted : 2/12/2016 9:34:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

10g of Mimosa should be way more than an effective dose typically. You can improve the taste of the rue by putting it in gel caps. Even then, I can usually still taste the gel caps, so you might want to coat the gel caps in something tasty (reminiscent of feeding a dog his medicine in cream cheese...but don't use cream cheese for this haha). I think people like to do the tea route because it's supposed to be less nauseating, but the taste and the smell of it is nauseating enough.

I haven't drunk in a while, and it may sound a bit counterintuitive, but you might want to take much less steps in preparation. Honestly, what you did is great because you spent a lot of time in research and preparation, displaying a clear respect for the tea and all, but you might just want to stick to a bit of an old fashioned routine with more "impurities." Will it be more nauseating? Almost definitely, but in my experience, it is more preferable to be pushed over the edge to the purge, than not being nauseous while unable to purge in the pursuit of the less likely nausea-free ride from start to finish. It could be possible it did not hit as hard as it should have because it was stripped of certain things, I'm not sure.

Also, I don't know if you have any extracted DMT, but I would pretty much never drink without some lying around. When things aren't going quite as strong as you would have preferred, smoking/vaping a small dose of DMT is enough to kick things into really high gear.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

Istubar
#4 Posted : 2/13/2016 2:29:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Creo wrote:
You are losing a lot of actives in the tannin removal step.

Not sure, could be. I was reading a lot in mycotopia, shroomery and here too, and some people say that one definitely loose some/a lot of power with the tannin removal while others say that at the end, it has really no important influence and the effects are the same. As this one was of the most powerful brews I prepared, I cannot guarantee it. Maybe I didn't have the tea enough time in my stomach because I vomited too soon, maybe the mimosa is not so trong (it has two years!), maybe is because I didn't add vinager or any other acid in the boilings... There is a lot of factors. There are some also who claim to have a very psychedelic experience with just 4g of mimosa while others need at least 15g or 20g.

Global wrote:
10g of Mimosa should be way more than an effective dose typically. You can improve the taste of the rue by putting it in gel caps. Even then, I can usually still taste the gel caps, so you might want to coat the gel caps in something tasty (reminiscent of feeding a dog his medicine in cream cheese...but don't use cream cheese for this haha). I think people like to do the tea route because it's supposed to be less nauseating, but the taste and the smell of it is nauseating enough.

Doing some pharmahuasca would be great, but it requires a lot of time and some material I do not have (like gel caps and the respective machine so like solvents/lye for the DMT extraction). I need to keep on the tea administration wether I like it or not... The only thing I can do at the moment is just improve the recipe.

Global wrote:
I haven't drunk in a while, and it may sound a bit counterintuitive, but you might want to take much less steps in preparation. Honestly, what you did is great because you spent a lot of time in research and preparation, displaying a clear respect for the tea and all, but you might just want to stick to a bit of an old fashioned routine with more "impurities." Will it be more nauseating? Almost definitely, but in my experience, it is more preferable to be pushed over the edge to the purge, than not being nauseous while unable to purge in the pursuit of the less likely nausea-free ride from start to finish. It could be possible it did not hit as hard as it should have because it was stripped of certain things, I'm not sure.

As I've said before, no idea. But in any case, I would like to avoid the bad experience I once had, in which just after the tea reached my tongue I throw it up violently wasting all the material, and of course, the time invested too. I really prefer a less nauseating brew while asuming the risk of less potency. Maybe with an increased dose could do the trick. I need to try it in the future.

Global wrote:
Also, I don't know if you have any extracted DMT, but I would pretty much never drink without some lying around. When things aren't going quite as strong as you would have preferred, smoking/vaping a small dose of DMT is enough to kick things into really high gear.

I wish I had some Razz My experiences with vaporized DMT were pretty awesome and beautiful, but they sadly belong to the past.

Maybe what I should do in the future is leaving the substances in bigger jars although not for four days, but at least two or three weeks. I've read somewhere that the almost fermented brews were way more strong as expected.

downwardsfromzero
#5 Posted : 2/13/2016 11:18:07 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

wrote:
maybe the mimosa is not so trong (it has two years!)

Keeping mimosa for two years should not lead to a noticeable reduction in strength.

Ever thought of using something to make the tea taste nicer? Removing things will always take actives away too.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

concombres
#6 Posted : 2/14/2016 12:02:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Have you considered extracting rue?
Taste is much less of an issue & dosage is much more precise. I have had batches of rue that seemed much more powerful at 3g than others.

I never do tannin removal & am usually able to get a clear MHRB brew with careful decanting. Generally though, i do not filter after reduction & some sediment will form during storage in the fridge. With a good dose of harmalas 10g mhrb is way over the top if your mimosa is average or above average quality.

Istubar
#7 Posted : 2/14/2016 1:44:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
Ever thought of using something to make the tea taste nicer? Removing things will always take actives away too.

Like for example? In this case I've used some ginger.

concombres wrote:
I never do tannin removal & am usually able to get a clear MHRB brew with careful decanting. Generally though, i do not filter after reduction & some sediment will form during storage in the fridge. With a good dose of harmalas 10g mhrb is way over the top if your mimosa is average or above average quality.

I didn't filtered after the reduction, but before. In any case after reading what you have written, I realized that maybe it won't be a bad idea (or at least it worth the try) to reduce and store in the fridge for a couple of days, and then decant.

Also another think I would like to try is the recipe in which white egg is used for the tanning removal, then reduce, then add some jello (as the white egg did the job and won't produce weird sediments), and lastly just eat it instead of drink it.

concombres
#8 Posted : 2/14/2016 2:12:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Istubar wrote:
downwardsfromzero wrote:

Like for example? In this case I've used some ginger.

concombres wrote:

I didn't filtered after the reduction, but before. In any case after reading what you have written, I realized that maybe it won't be a bad idea (or at least it worth the try) to reduce and store in the fridge for a couple of days, and then decant.

Also another think I would like to try is the recipe in which white egg is used for the tanning removal, then reduce, then add some jello (as the white egg did the job and won't produce weird sediments), and lastly just eat it instead of drink it.

IME there is not any method that is going to eliminate nausea completely. Filtering before reducing works to eliminate early purging & helps to lessen nausea to some degree but it is always present.

I do not filter after reduction & do not do tannin removal because both seem to reduce potency. If your brew is clear before reduction, most sediment that drops out on lower temperatures seems to be soluble in a large volume of liquid & have a much higher chance of containing a decent portion of actives.

Brewing several doses at once (50g +) & reducing down so a dose is not much liquid has served me well. Some like 1g/ml but I found the concentration I prefer is about 0.1ml/g or 10ml/1g. My 50g brews usually end up being ~500ml total.

Getting things fine tuned to your preferences may take some time & effort but eventually you will find what methods suit your needs best.

Jees
#9 Posted : 2/14/2016 8:25:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Istubar wrote:
...There are some also who claim to have a very psychedelic experience with just 4g of mimosa while others need at least 15g or 20g...
The one with 4 gr did it right, the others IMO failed somewhere (could be dull wood too) and tried to compensate with more grams.

concombres
#10 Posted : 3/8/2016 2:37:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Are you sure you don't have weak mimosa as jees suggested?

Typically I just grind my bark to fibers, get it wet enough to clump up real well, then do a few freeze thaw cycles in a Ziploc bag, 3x 30min boils, filter/settle/decant until clear, then reduce to 0.1g/ml.
Usually that method with 200mg rue extract (should be equivelant to 3-4g rue) is fairly potent. 4g is enough that I can meditate myself into hyperspace. Anything over that with quality mimosa & i am forced into hyperspace rather than choosing to access it.

Pile of cats
#11 Posted : 3/17/2016 1:43:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have a method that I came to by doing a bunch of reading through other peoples methods and I believe it to be a good method for extracting close to everything in the mimosa without using an acid and resulting in a quite a clean concentrated brew that's easy enough to keep down but still holds plenty purge power! ( believe me Shocked ) I probably had very strong bark to begin with but 2.5g's worth of mimosa tea was enough to give me a heavy experience with full on loss of contact with body and the 'I' That we're all so familiar with.

I took 100g's of mimosa bar and powdered it with an electric coffee grinder after having left the bark in the freezer overnight.

I then boiled this 3 - 4 times in a pressure cooker with plenty of water for around 1 - 2 hours per boil, filtering through a t shirt between boils and collecting all tea in a separate pot until I had done all boils

I combined them all and reduced them enough to they would fit into a 1.5 litre bottle and put this in the freezer, I also collected all the bark mush that I had managed to separate from the tea through t shirt filtering and put this in a glass jar in the freezer too in hope of fully lysing the plant cells, I left all this over night.

I then took everything out the freezer and thawed it, making sure not to disturb the bottle so any sediment would settle on the bottom of the bottle. I poured off the tea into a pot making sure to not get any sediment into the pot and then combined all bark mush and sediment in the pressure cooker again and performed another boil with plenty of water.

I then freeze thawed both brews separately again and poured both bottles off making sure not to get any sediment in my final pot. From here I might have done another boil on remaining sediment, you can judge this for yourself if you feel like you weren't able to pour off any of your concentrated tea which might have had sediment in.

By using the process above you'll eventually have a brew where you've separated the sediment from the brew completely and you've reboiled the sediment enough times in a large amount of water to know that any dmt in the sediment will have dissolved back into you water and the remaining sediment is nothing but plant matter / Tannins.

I don't know how easy those steps are to follow but anyone who's tried my brew at a dose of 2.5g have all had OBE experiences and were very happy with the results.

The taste isn't too bad either, it tastes faintly of perfume or something.. nothing that a swig of water won't clear from your mouth. Rue is 1000x more disgusting in comparison.

I drank 5g of this brew once and was in smoked dmt breakthrough space for 4 hours and it was extremely intense and I believe I purged some of the brew before I was fully able to absorb it.

BundleflowerPower
#12 Posted : 4/12/2016 6:05:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Two days ago, I drank mimosa and rue for the first time. I added passionflower and mapacho. Two leaves of each. It's was powerful and full of visions, and feelings. I actually drank it twice, once around noon and again around 8pm. The first journey was full of light, the second was dark, and I seriously purged. But that second journey with all the darkness taught me the most.

tregar
#13 Posted : 4/13/2016 2:51:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for sharing your experience of 2 brews in one day BundleflowerPower, one light one dark later, with lots of learning still learned with the 2nd even though darker, I can relate to that. Did you notice much from the added passionflower?
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

BundleflowerPower
#14 Posted : 4/14/2016 12:11:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

tregar wrote:
Thanks for sharing your experience of 2 brews in one day BundleflowerPower, one light one dark later, with lots of learning still learned with the 2nd even though darker, I can relate to that. Did you notice much from the added passionflower?

Well it was only two leaves of passionflower, I mainly added it to connect with its spirit / energy, not really for added effects like most would be looking for. And I wanted at least some of the harmalas to be from a plant I grew, because I grew the mimosa, and mapacho as well, but used rue that I bought from the store. I accualy have enough mimosa left to make another brew, and I'm going to use passionflower only it this one, maybe 3 oz per dose. But in general passionflower makes it smoother, sort of like caapi.

tregar
#15 Posted : 4/14/2016 12:24:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ahh, I see, thanks for your report and the effects that added passionflower and mapacho has, nice that the passionflower sort of makes it more like caapi, interesting.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

BundleflowerPower
#16 Posted : 4/14/2016 12:36:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I feel like all of us here should try using passionflower in a brew, just passionflower and a dmt plant. Then we we completely dispell the myth that passionflower is too weak. It's a amazing plant

Istubar
#17 Posted : 2/16/2017 12:12:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi again!

A year has passed by since this attempt and I think it would be a good moment to try again and see what happens. Even more after visiting Peru last month and don't having enough time to get some true Ayahuasca in the peruvian jungle.

This is what I still have at the moment:

• ca. 10g of Syrian Rue Seeds.
• 10g of MHRB powedered and new in its own unopened package.
• ca. 6.5g of probably used MHRB (I don't remember where is this from. If it's not part of an opened package from which I took only 3.5g, it could be used remains, that were dried down).
• when useful, I could also have some -crushed- passion flower, available in tea bags of 2g.

Since this will be my last attempt because I will run out of material after it and being unable to prepare another one, I would like to do it better than before. Thereby I really welcome any advice or tip that you could give me.

This is more or less what I have in mind.

* Recipe A (similar to the previous recipe):

Put in one jar 3.5g of SR and in another jar 10g of MHRB, both of course with cold water. Then let them rest in the jar for a week or even two, then filter, slowly reduce, and use gelatin only (no eggs) to remove the tannins of the mimosa. Maybe with less quantity than in the previous attempt. In this case, I would skip the process of freezing and unfreezing.

* Recipe B (experimental):

Put 3.5g of SR + 6.5g of MHRB together in a 2L water bottle with cold water and let them rest for almost a week. Then filter out, reduce with slow boiling and done. As I trust less this brew, I would prefer to give more MHRB to the other one.

Of course with pictures of the process Razz

If the passion flower does work, I would consider adding it to one of them (more B than A I guess), but since I usually feel a bit sleepy with the fasting and the time (mostly drink around 7-8pm, ending about 0:00-2:00am), I fear to fall asleep and miss the effects.

Also I was thinking about using the oven or the frying pan with the Syrian Rue seeds, as I've read that it makes them less nauseating without losing their effects.

What do you suggest?

Thanks in advance!

Sakkadelic
#18 Posted : 2/16/2017 8:51:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

More rue less mimosa, 5 to 5 if cooked well will get you were you want and beyond
For brewing the rue:
Mix the seeds with 500 ml of water and some lemon juice, freez and thaw, add some more water and boil for 1 hour then strain the seeds through cotton cloth and turn the piece of cloth in way to get all the liquid out of the seeds (i don't know how to describe it better with my english)
Add new water and repeat twice boiling and pressing liquid out of seeds
Reduce the volume to 1 shot worth it's gonna look so dense and strong
As for the mimosa do the long boils as you did before
Drink the mimosa 5 to 10 mins after the rue or drink them together
Whatever you decide to do i suggest you take more rue
Good luck
"Is this the end of our adventure? Nothing has an end. We came in search of the secret of immortality, to be like gods, and here we are... mortals, more human than ever. If we have not obtained immortality, at least we have obtained reality. We began in a fairytale and we came to life! But is this life reality? We are images, dreams, photographs. We must not stay here! Prisoners! We shall break the illusion. This is Maya. Goodbye to the holy mountain. Real life awaits us." ~ Alejandro Jodorowsky

Istubar
#19 Posted : 2/16/2017 2:09:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sakkadelic wrote:
More rue less mimosa, 5 to 5 if cooked well will get you were you want and beyond
For brewing the rue:
Mix the seeds with 500 ml of water and some lemon juice, freez and thaw, add some more water and boil for 1 hour then strain the seeds through cotton cloth and turn the piece of cloth in way to get all the liquid out of the seeds (i don't know how to describe it better with my english)

Add new water and repeat twice boiling and pressing liquid out of seeds
Reduce the volume to 1 shot worth it's gonna look so dense and strong
As for the mimosa do the long boils as you did before
Drink the mimosa 5 to 10 mins after the rue or drink them together
Whatever you decide to do i suggest you take more rue
Good luck

The problem with the Rue is that I feel very intoxicated with weakness, strong nausea and dizziness. Once, I tried with 5g and I felt horrible. I weight around 60kg/135pounds (I'm not a big guy Razz ), so this could play a role in the dosage, don't know. In any case, I could give it another try.

Is there any way to reduce the nausea and undesired effects of Syrian Rue? Even though the effects are enhanced, with lemon or vinegar after being reduced is like drinking pure evil, absolutely horrible and close to a medieval torture...

Sakkadelic
#20 Posted : 2/16/2017 3:50:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Istubar wrote:

The problem with the Rue is that I feel very intoxicated with weakness, strong nausea and dizziness. Once, I tried with 5g and I felt horrible. I weight around 60kg/135pounds (I'm not a big guy Razz ), so this could play a role in the dosage, don't know. In any case, I could give it another try.

Is there any way to reduce the nausea and undesired effects of Syrian Rue? Even though the effects are enhanced, with lemon or vinegar after being reduced is like drinking pure evil, absolutely horrible and close to a medieval torture...

Yes that reduced shot is pretty nasty..
Go for 4grams rue i suggest you need FULL MAO inhibition to have the experience you are seeking
Did u try extracting?
A very easy way is to saturate the rue tea with salt and let it cool slowly for 8 hours and crystals will form, filter with a coffee filter and redissolve in hot water u can repeat it a couple of times to clean it a bit more... then dry the crystals encapsulate them and take it 15 mins before drinking the mimosa just to ensure that the harmalas were liberated..
Extract in my experience is much more effective than tea.
Extract won't eliminate all the undesired effecys but they are greatly diminished.
Good luck Smile
"Is this the end of our adventure? Nothing has an end. We came in search of the secret of immortality, to be like gods, and here we are... mortals, more human than ever. If we have not obtained immortality, at least we have obtained reality. We began in a fairytale and we came to life! But is this life reality? We are images, dreams, photographs. We must not stay here! Prisoners! We shall break the illusion. This is Maya. Goodbye to the holy mountain. Real life awaits us." ~ Alejandro Jodorowsky

12NEXT