We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
User_7 - Shroomery convert seeking approval Options

User_7
#1 Posted : 2/6/2016 12:22:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi guys, I'm a long time Shroomery member & approved CMS editor there. You can find my rating here and posts here. Also been lurking on Nexus for years and always appreciated the intelligent scientific ethos here. I particularly like the MediaWiki implentation - something I requested for the Shroomery before i realised you guys already had it.

I've been hunting mushrooms for years now: active, edible or just interesting. Done a DMT STB successfully a few years ago and always enjoy learning about the chemistry. Also into travel and growing herb.

Looking for speedy approval for help with a mushroom extraction. I posted it over on the Shroomery but haven't had a response. You seem to have better chemists here and I've been meaning to join dor ages anyway.

Cheers guys

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

cyb
#2 Posted : 2/6/2016 12:30:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, CarpenterSenior Member | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, Carpenter

User_7 wrote:
Looking for speedy approval for help with a mushroom extraction. I posted it over on the Shroomery but haven't had a response.

Post the help request here as you can't access it without signing up to the Shroomery (not everyone wants to do that).

Welcome and check out HERE for our policies on Promotions. Smile
Please do not PM tek related questions
Reserve the right to change your mind at any given moment.

User_7
#3 Posted : 2/6/2016 1:21:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sorry, I didn't realise that forum wasn't open for all to view. In any case I intend to post it in the relevant forum here when approved to do so. But do you suggest I just paste it here?

cyb
#4 Posted : 2/6/2016 2:06:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, CarpenterSenior Member | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, Carpenter

User_7 wrote:
But do you suggest I just paste it here?

Well you will get voted up by members as you increase your posts etc. so...it can take days or months (depends) so I would suggest posting in 'Welcome Discussion' ... then when you are promoted we can move it to the relevant place. Wink

Again...Welcome to the Nexus.
Please do not PM tek related questions
Reserve the right to change your mind at any given moment.

BringsUsTogether
#5 Posted : 2/6/2016 7:06:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

User_7 wrote:
Sorry, I didn't realise that forum wasn't open for all to view. In any case I intend to post it in the relevant forum here when approved to do so. But do you suggest I just paste it here?

Yeah I'm curious as well. Just paste it here; you can also start a new thread in the mushrooms section when you get enough votes. I just gave you one. Smile

User_7
#6 Posted : 2/7/2016 12:29:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow, nexus is tight on entry! And that questionnaire just goes on...

Thanks for the votes.

The extraction it just theory at the moment. I made a thread here.

Cheers

PsyDuckmonkey
#7 Posted : 2/7/2016 9:08:55 PM

witch

Hey man... welcome. Smile

I have to say I have some issues with the Shroomery. For a site centered on activities that are illegal and punishable by actual prison time in much of the developed world, it sure has an annoyingly anti-anonymity stance.

I do not ever do any drug-related browsing without TOR, asking me to sign up over a plain connection is like asking me to effectively dox myself, and I was really pissed that for this reason I'm locked out of not only posting, but also reading much of the grow information at the Shroomery.

So yea, welcome but tell the people behind that decision to go eat some death caps or something.
Do you believe in the THIRD SUMMER OF LOVE?

Ufostrahlen
#8 Posted : 2/7/2016 9:13:35 PM

xͭ͆͝͏̮͔̜t̟̬̦̣̟͉͈̞̝ͣͫ͞,̡̼̭̘̙̜ͧ̆̀̔ͮ́ͯͯt̢̘̬͓͕̬́ͪ̽́s̢̜̠̬̘͖̠͕ͫ͗̾͋͒̃͛̚͞ͅ

User_7 wrote:
Wow, nexus is tight on entry! And that questionnaire just goes on...

Quickest promotion to full member that I've seen in a while. Very happy
Internet Security: PsilocybeChild's Internet Security Walk-Through(1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)(7)(8)
Search the Nexus with disconnect.me (anonymous Google search) by adding "site:dmt-nexus.me" (w/o the ") to your search.

User_7
#9 Posted : 2/9/2016 5:38:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Haha, I didn't actually know that the Shroomery doesn't support Tor. Pretty sure the police don't have time to be chasing me up on my small scale crimes, but it does seem ludicrous that they wouldn't allow anonymity to those who wanted it.

I do appreciate the mature attitude here and lack of trolls, kids etc. I almost exclusively hung out in mushroom hunting and identification though so avoided most of that. Venturing into off topic discussion is like stepping into idiocracy. I must confess a slight soft spot for the endless gif library which a lot of people hate though!

Becoming a member here was relatively painless in the end I was just worried it might prove a really drawn out process. I'm proud to be here now I'm in, might sick around :-)