We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT
any one else experience actual dmt trip in a dream? Options

felinefatale
#1 Posted : 9/25/2009 8:08:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

so its been almost 1 1/2 months since i last smoked dmt when i burned it into my skin bla bla bla and still all the time i'm having these crazy dreams a lot of which are nightmares and scary and i end up waking up from.. and now last night or this morning whatever it just got taken to the next level..

in my dream i was a player in some type of game but real.. i had objectives to complete to get through each room/level and i was accomplishing these objectives until i came into this large open room that was full of dark murky water that i was wading in and in the center of the room was a massive sphere shaped object that seemed to either be filled with air or fluid but was definitely not solid..

there was a man in the room.. and he was telling me that i needed to tear open the sphere, and that when i did i needed to inhale deeply, and that it would give me the best feeling i've ever felt in my life.. i was hesitant though.. i was not sure i wanted to do this.. and so the man then said "dont worry.. we are going to do it for you".. i then thought ok.. and stepped back...

sure enough, the sphere was ripped open and i inhaled deep.. and what ensued is exactly as you ride up that slide into the dmt world into where nothing is as you know it... i was in the nothingness... but i knew exactly where i was.. this was not just a vivid dream people... no i was THERE!!!... there seemed to be stringy net-like webbing everywhere and many colors of pink and purple and shades of red..

being back in that world without my own doing caused me to panic.. and i realized i was dreaming and started to pull out of it.. i felt myself convulsing, seizuring, and as i continued to wake realized i HAD been seizuring and slowly stopped but with the images and feeling of the dmt world still strong in my mind... i read that some others have dreamed about taking drugs before, which i have too, but has THIS ever happened to anyone else where you actually experience the EFFECTS? it is freaking me out...

it's one thing if you smoke dmt and by your own will you enter that world but when it takes you for a ride when you dont ask i wonder will this be the last time?
I am one crazy bitch don't believe anything i say grrrruhhh

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

۩
#2 Posted : 9/25/2009 8:25:34 AM

last year I had this dream where my emissary (this faceless entity who tours me around dreamland, most likely a partition of the self)
sat me down in front of a painting of a forest.
she gave me this joint and said it was "AyaHooAka" so of course I burned it down . .

I slowly rolled into hyperspace....rode the waves for a while...then faded back into deep sleep.

I had been before, but I had not smoked changa in a joint (this was a recent discovery) which has proven to be most rewarding.
I find it amusing that the future tends to leak into my dreams in ways I can't figure out until they actually take place.

PerPLexED
#3 Posted : 9/25/2009 8:31:33 AM
DMT-Nexus member

DMT is the chemical in our brains that make use dream. Everytime you dream, youre in a very similar land. The way i see it, its like comparing huasca, to smoking DMT. Very similar, yet very very different. Since the way you are getting it is completely different, effects are also very different. That's one of the main things that is looked forward to, once you start smoking spice, what is dreaming like? It's the same chemical, just, in different form.
"We are the analogies we believe." - PerPLexED

PerPLexED is a confused fictional creature.
He doesn't know that he is fictional.
He doesn't know what fiction is.
He doesn't know anything, really.
But strives to know it all.

felinefatale
#4 Posted : 9/25/2009 8:32:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

thanks for sharing i feel a bit better now.. lol @ the way your future seems to leak into your dreams as i often find it does for me as well.. i guess since my last experience was such a bad one, thats why it caused me to panic when i was taken there.. in the future if it happens again in my dreams i will try to relax more and see where it takes me..

۩
#5 Posted : 9/25/2009 8:39:09 AM

PerPLexED wrote:
DMT is the chemical in our brains that make use dream. Everytime you dream, youre in a very similar land. The way i see it, its like comparing huasca, to smoking DMT. Very similar, yet very very different. Since the way you are getting it is completely different, effects are also very different. That's one of the main things that is looked forward to, once you start smoking spice, what is dreaming like? It's the same chemical, just, in different form.

No....

Hyperspace and dreams are completely different IMO...

Please don't spread this kind of misunderstanding.

These things are far more complex.

PerPLexED
#6 Posted : 9/25/2009 8:51:14 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
the way i see it, its like comparing huasca, to smoking DMT. Very similar, yet very very different. Since the way you are getting it is completely different, effects are also very different.

DMT from your brain, eating it, injecting it, snorting it, or smoking it its still DMT, however, doesn't mean one experience is anything like any of the others. I recall someone saying something like "Each is a beast on its own..." so can't compare them, but at the same time, traces will almost surely be found in each
"We are the analogies we believe." - PerPLexED

PerPLexED is a confused fictional creature.
He doesn't know that he is fictional.
He doesn't know what fiction is.
He doesn't know anything, really.
But strives to know it all.

felinefatale
#7 Posted : 9/25/2009 9:00:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

۩ wrote:
last year I had this dream where my emissary (this faceless entity who tours me around dreamland, most likely a partition of the self)
sat me down in front of a painting of a forest.

yea it was unmistakable i mean theres no way you can think anything else but hyperspace is hyperspace when you are there if you've been there before then you know... and it was exactly like when i smoked the dmt.. i just wonder if this is gonna happen again i feel like the dmt is still messing with me and its already been a month and a half when you had that dream where you rolled into hyperspace was that after you had recently smoked or just at some random time?

۩
#8 Posted : 9/25/2009 9:07:13 AM

it happened at random one night. it was really amazing I woke up with exuberance.

it could be we're just dreaming of hyperspatial memories which are reintegrating themselves. (See: Defragmentation)

this existence of ours is so weird...I know it can seem scary but what are you going to do? Tremble in fear? Or push on fearlessly and strong?

don't worry...the spice isn't messing with you! (or is it? Shocked ) beware. be lucid. take [mental] notes. ask questions. love it. just how I go about it at least...

felinefatale
#9 Posted : 9/25/2009 9:18:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

well believe me im a strong person, and i dont intend to let it get the best of me, and the other trips i had before the last were great... the issue has all been the last one when i got burned.. the overload of dmt in my system from what i smoked and what burned into me had me in hyperspace for way too long it got me confused and then freaked me out..

my burn is still huge i just pulled the big ass scab off yesterday (eww) so thats whats making me freak out because this is a different situation from what normally happens to people you get me?

anyway sorry to be going on and on about this freaking burn but stuff just keeps happening that seems related to it

۩
#10 Posted : 9/25/2009 9:23:27 AM

It's good to design a ritual that's perfect for the moment. I always bring a seashell with me whenever I go somewhere with my pet changuar rolled into a joint so I can put it out without worrying about burning anything.
What happened to you with the burn is very odd, I don't know what to make of it.
blessed be...heal up and fly with no earth bound attachments but your beating heart.

felinefatale
#11 Posted : 9/25/2009 9:24:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ive always been one who has loved my drugs psychedelics to be exact shrooms acid exstacy ketamine and i have always loved to get as fucked up as i possibly could and take it as far as it could go... i love hallucinating and i love it when drugs fuck with me but that stupid burn shook me so advice to all make sure you toss that pipe AWAY from you lol

like everything will be fine and i wont be scared but then i keep having these nightmares and then this i dunno what to do sometimes i wonder if i should smoke again? a small dose maybe?

felinefatale
#12 Posted : 9/25/2009 9:26:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

thank you for the advice.. my sisters boyfriend has a rod pyramid in storage though so we agreed that we would wait until we got it out like you said make it a ceremony and make sure to sit under it

۩
#13 Posted : 9/25/2009 9:37:50 AM

felinefatale wrote:
thank you for the advice.. my sisters boyfriend has a rod pyramid in storage though so we agreed that we would wait until we got it out like you said make it a ceremony and make sure to sit under it

perfect.
hyperspace has always demanded my utmost respect and grace.
by performing ceremonies you will be rewarded tremendously!
(even if it's just sitting in a dark closet with a green smile)

jamie
#14 Posted : 9/25/2009 5:52:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I once smoked some cannabis and fell asleap and had a drem of me flying though a technocoloured tunnel chasing after some circus like female being..before I ever smoked spice..the nater of the visuals was VERY close to the nexus icon and had spects that were similar to that Speed Racer movie as well..I had eated mushrooms alot by that time though so it reminded me of that..it was also very much like that animatrix episode that is DMT-esque..for those that have seen it..

I have also smoked DMT in my dreams and taken mushrooms and had convinving trips..
Long live the unwoke.

Bancopuma
#15 Posted : 9/25/2009 6:24:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have quite a few psychedelic, and general dug experiences in dreams, and some amazingly immersive visuals.

One time I was in a castle, looking out of a small, high window with the sunlight pouring in, and then suddenly all the stones started to flow very vividly down the wall, like a stoney waterfall. Another time, after eating some acid in a dream, I was back at school, many yeas ago, but with a friend i have only known for the last few years...I was getting creeping fractals on the carpet, but I looked out the window to the house next door, and the people there were moving a fish tank, full of little bioluminescent creatures...these started to vibrate into life, and then the whole scene opened up and I saw a miniature galaxy in front of me in all its splendor...amazing.

I've also had DMT in dreams on a few occasions, and one time after returning from the jngle pf Peru, I awoke one night t be confronted by spinning geometric visuals, in the darkness, while awake...definitely a residue of ayahuasca I think.

azrael
#16 Posted : 9/25/2009 8:07:19 PM
DMT-Nexus member

My dreams have 'new' aspects drawn from spice experience. In general they go bonkers more often.

Before I was comfortable with a higher dose, I had one dream that seemed like my unconscious mind was telling me I was ready and should do it soon. Basically, I was told there was a window of time which a 'certain special opportunity' (explained as travel to another dimension) must be attempted within, or else I would have to wait for the next window to develop.

I started in a classroom from my middle school days, and there was a man teaching the class and a woman who delivered the message ("you have been selected" blah blah). All but three (myself included as 1/3) of the other students were "removed" from the scene. The walls of the classroom faded away.

I saw 'classic astral' imagery. It was kind of set up like Xen from Half Life with floating land spots and stars in the background, yellows/browns/red dominated the color scheme. There was a huge door with a dramatic keyhole which seemed higher than what we were all dealing with, like we had entered into a dimensional hub but this door was for something deeeep. I had a feeling it was where the teacher had come from, he and it seemed related.

The teacher then walked up to us, looked one kid in the eyes. He started to shake and then fell to the floor. Next kid got skipped because he was scared or because I was next, and I got looked in the eyes. Everything got increasingly confusing and the eyes started to look like those Buddha eyes you see in artwork, and all of the surroundings were changing really fast, as a backdrop to the eyes.

Anyway, I got further than the first kid, but not "all the way" whatever that would have been. When I came back, the teacher and messaging woman said, "Yeah, you're ready. The window is 5-7 days."

Then I "woke up" in my house [wasn't sleeping at my house that night, still dreaming] and went around preparing materials for launch. The pipe didn't look right, and that basically made me wake up for real.

Out here in waking life, I just kind of used the dream as a confidence booster to try a bigger dose.

The way which things had a 'crescendo' during the "eye moment" could be seen like DMT, especially with the "diminsional shifting" feelings and rapid background changes. Maybe it's how my dreaming mind interprets or remembers it. Maybe it's just a new tool my subconscious draws on to play with in my dreams. Don't really know.

I thought I'd post the whole dream since both your's and mine were like "hey, smoke spice". Especially since it was other things in the dream that instigated it. I didn't have a point where I felt like I was inhaling something, but I thought there was enough similarity for it to be relevant.

jacetea
#17 Posted : 11/22/2009 3:38:07 PM
DMT-Nexus member

My apologies for resurrecting this post, but I recently had two dreams related to this thread. I recently stopped smoking DMT because things are getting too hectic at the moment...These dreams only started after my first breakthrough dose.

Both dreams occurred right beside my bed, meaning, I was dreaming about the room I was sleeping in. I had my glass bong in my hands and some male "voice" was telling me to take the DMT. Usually there's a female entity in the DMT world so this was interesting to begin with. I remember taking two hits in these dreams, I even remember feeling my lungs fill up as I inhaled the smoke. When I exhaled the second time I would see a hazy kind of world appear before me and some initial colours would form. Soon after, I wake up and am 100% sober apart from being tired. I'm curious if perhaps the act of "inhaling" is like giving this "voice" permission to do something with us.

Now, if that's not a hint for me to smoke more DMT, then what is? lol Smile
Needless to say, I know of a certain pickle jar that is getting some extracurricular use in the near future.
We're the new hippies, we get high on life, not drugs.
We thrive in drama, and bathe in activeness.
Fashion is a religion and vocabulary defines you.

Politicians load the gun, and celebrities fire it, killing all humankind.

polytrip
#18 Posted : 11/22/2009 4:13:53 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
I have had dreams wherein i had DMT and LSD trips, but i also had it the other way round: i can visit dreams that i've had, whenever i'm on DMT.

I don't know if dreams are actually induced by DMT, but there must be a simillarity between dreaming and the DMT state, if it's suddenly so easy to remember dreams you've had and even to walk through them.

benzyme
#19 Posted : 11/22/2009 4:18:56 PM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

PerPLexED wrote:
DMT is the chemical in our brains that make use dream.

this is still unfounded, and severely lacking in evidence.
if you're in a similar land, it's because the neurotransmitter responsible for memory (there is a lot of evidence for this) is at work, and that's not DMT.

never had dmt dreams, but i've had pcp and lsd dreams, because of doing them often in my past.

dreams = memories
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

MooshyPeaches
#20 Posted : 11/24/2009 2:32:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ever since i took dmt i have LUCID POWERFUL dreams. Usually consists of me understanding what life and existence is and waking up with only fragments of knowledge, might be easier for me being a pisces or something.

Dmt has definitely opened my 'eye' in dreams. Very enticing molecule indeed

edit^^^you cannot dismiss a theory because it is lacking evidence and lacking research going into it. Many things in life we have theories about/will have theories about may someday become evidently true. Some things cannot even be backed up with evidence. After all if we can't identify something through our five sense, even with technology, than it does not exist...right?. I doubt that with only 5 basic senses we can uncover everything in the universe. I believe that it is very possible there is much more behind the veil of existence that most humans cannot and will not ever 'see'. Truly i believe not only science can bring the human race through evolution. Yes it is a starting backbone and creates understanding of the world/galaxy and the biology inside it; however: inner spirituality, science, human creativity, love, are all components that can lead the human race to a higher level of life/consciousness. Unfortunately we also live in a time where the majorities and societies care more about conquering a 'good life'. Perhaps all of us (dont like this word -> ) "awakened" people (including like 90% of the nexus) are all ahead of the times. If only somehow we could all speak out to those that deep down have a openmind and give them a wakeup "slap"

ps- i doubt dmt causes dreams. My dreams are somehow still mine even if i feel like im being communicated through them. When i goto dmt hyperspace its alien and nothing is from my mind, yet it also is very familiar. Maybe dreams are kindve a bridge between our total biological physical existence and whatever other planes of existence... actually that kind've does sound like what dmt while sleeping may do, ah you never know!

123NEXT