We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Super cheap ,alternative DMT/Changa smoking device "HITTER" Options

BioBoostedSpirit
#1 Posted : 10/31/2015 3:38:11 PM

ओं मणिपद्मे हूं

Greetings everybody !!!Love

I finally made some pics and want to share with you all how to make super cheap , easy to make and use ,small and portable ,glass hitter for dmt/changa.
All you need is an Glass pipette (the longer the better,but small pipettes also do just fine) approx 10cm , and used spring lighter. All you need from that lighter is a spring, small BIC lighter's spring is perfect, if the lighter is larger(big BIC) the spring will fit harder in the pipette.. A small saw(to carefully cut the pipettes tip,some pipettes doesnt need cutting coz the hole (for inhaling) is large already. Some hard sandpaper (to smooth the glass edges, just in case) , and maybe a needle ( as you see in the pics ,to carefully open a bigger hole in a pipette) , but once again if the pipette is good at inhaling you may not need that..Smile

Everything is very simple : take the pipette , carefully cut it ,to make an inhaling hole bigger use a needle (just stick the needle in the hole and CAREFULLY turn it in one way, i small piece of glass should come off ) ,then CAREFULLY use sandpaper to smooth the edges and stick the knotted spring in opposite opening. Thats it !!!

So,the beauty of this method is coz the hitter is very small and you can take it almost everywhere (nature) whithout being scared of carrying a big , expensive device.You can throw it away anytime. Its from glass and easy to use. I must say its perfect for changa and enhanced leaf (just load your preferable amount, and smoke it in one big or couple of small hits, all you need is just light it up, no more flame needed. Same as with bong.

Now if you want to vape DMT freebase from it , here is the trick ..Before adding the DMT in it you should load the hitter with small amount of herb (i used white sage) creating a small bed, and then load your preferable amount of DMT.((( Also you can try and put some steel wool on top of the spring and vape spice without adding the herbs , but this one is on you , because i have not tried it Smile ))) When your hitter is ready with DMT freebase on top of a small herb bed and you are ready to smoke , light up your lighter (torch lighter or normal lighter, mind that torch lighter produces bigger heat vapor) bring it close to the hole (its kinda vaping move , all you need is hot air flowing ) and inhale until all DMT is melted into a herb bed. Hold it as much as you can, exhale and right after >light up< (same as changa) the remaining herb bed (coz most of the freebase is melted into it) and make a final hit . Voila !!! Very happy

Idk if it sounds complicated, but i assure you ,my brother and i did the trick with the first try.Thumbs up
In case of questions , feel free to ask me anything you want! SmileLove
And here are the pics , enjoy buds Love Love Love
BioBoostedSpirit attached the following image(s):
DSC00789.JPG (1,746kb) downloaded 1,134 time(s).
DSC00793.JPG (1,740kb) downloaded 1,128 time(s).
DSC00795.JPG (2,067kb) downloaded 1,129 time(s).
DSC00796.JPG (1,616kb) downloaded 1,127 time(s).
DSC00797.JPG (2,017kb) downloaded 1,122 time(s).
DSC00800.JPG (2,191kb) downloaded 1,120 time(s).
DSC00801.JPG (1,673kb) downloaded 1,119 time(s).
DSC00803.JPG (1,573kb) downloaded 1,125 time(s).
DSC00804.JPG (1,698kb) downloaded 1,117 time(s).
DSC00805.JPG (1,982kb) downloaded 1,119 time(s).
DSC00806.JPG (1,470kb) downloaded 1,115 time(s).
DSC00808.JPG (1,424kb) downloaded 1,110 time(s).
DSC00809.JPG (1,855kb) downloaded 1,108 time(s).
DSC00811.JPG (1,952kb) downloaded 1,115 time(s).
Imperare sibi maximum imperium est.
“To rule yourself is the ultimate power."
Seneca

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

BioBoostedSpirit
#2 Posted : 10/31/2015 4:15:03 PM

ओं मणिपद्मे हूं

On this pic here ,you can see a very small hitter (half size of the previus one) i just made today, loaded with some changa. This pipette never needed a saw and needle coz i can inhale freely through it .. PleasedLove Love

BioBoostedSpirit attached the following image(s):
DSC00848.JPG (1,779kb) downloaded 1,123 time(s).
Seneca

null24
#3 Posted : 10/31/2015 6:17:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Yup. Thumbs up

I love these, they've been a good friend for awhile.

It never fails, although may burn a little spice if not careful.

Fits nice in a pocket, preloaded for those special hikes.
Big grin
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

TGO
#4 Posted : 11/1/2015 2:46:42 AM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Nice idea! I like it! Thanks for sharing!
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

Spaced Out 2
#5 Posted : 11/1/2015 10:37:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice idea that I'll have to try, I have an extra pipette that the bulb went bad on, wouldn't matter anyways since I use big glass syringes now so will definitely be giving this a try.

Thanks for the idea Thumbs up

xa
#6 Posted : 11/1/2015 8:40:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

yes, very good, but, heat don't broke the glass ? or get hot ?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

BioBoostedSpirit
#7 Posted : 11/2/2015 5:40:58 AM

ओं मणिपद्मे हूं

xa wrote:
yes, very good, but, heat don't broke the glass ? or get hot ?

Hey there !!!Pleased

In 10 years of my experience i've never heard anyone getting his glass pipette broke of heat ,(in country where im from , everybody smoking weed like that ) only because of misuse. Same goes for a light bulb, i smoked weed many times from it , never had a prob. (Just imagine how much heat produces a light bulb while its "on",you cant even touch it) also pipettes glass is much thicker that blulb's.

When you smoking of pipette , all you want is to "Cherry up" the herbs in it , no need to inhale a whole flame continuously.So , if there are only a few hits , it may get a little warm but not hot.Thumbs up
Seneca

anon_003
#8 Posted : 11/7/2015 12:51:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What are the advantages with this pipe over a traditional freebase pipe (oil burner)?
Once in a while, you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

BioBoostedSpirit
#9 Posted : 11/7/2015 1:13:50 PM

ओं मणिपद्मे हूं

Hey anon_003 !!!
Im sorry but i can't answer your question.. See in country i live it is impossible to get oil burner, or even if i'll be able get one through the e-net, with all the money transfers and shipping costs it will be very expensive..
So, i guess this "hitter" is for people who can't afford or find a normal smoking device but still want an absolutely functional and cheap alternative device.Thumbs up

Best regards Love
Seneca

cyb
#10 Posted : 11/7/2015 1:17:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, CarpenterSenior Member | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, Carpenter

anon_003 wrote:
What are the advantages with this pipe over a traditional freebase pipe (oil burner)?

Oil burners burn the spice (conduction heating through the glass) ... not good.

This hitter 'Vaporizes' the spice via convection heating (passing Hot Air over the xtals) ... won't burn it.
Please do not PM tek related questions
Reserve the right to change your mind at any given moment.

anon_003
#11 Posted : 11/7/2015 1:40:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Gotcha... Burning the spice is definitely the biggest issue with the oil burners. This sounds like a neat little contraption!

For those who have used this device: have you ever gotten a mouthful of boiling dmt liquid? That was also sometimes an issue with the oil burner even despite the bulb. This device seems even more prone to such a mishap. Although it seems like the bed of leaf could potentially be enough to prevent this. How do you fellers think something like that could be prevented?
Once in a while, you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

BioBoostedSpirit
#12 Posted : 11/7/2015 1:51:50 PM

ओं मणिपद्मे हूं

anon_003 wrote:

For those who have used this device: have you ever gotten a mouthful of boiling dmt liquid? That was also sometimes an issue with the oil burner even despite the bulb. This device seems even more prone to such a mishap. Although it seems like the bed of leaf could potentially be enough to prevent this. How do you fellers think something like that could be prevented?

BioBoostedSpirit wrote:

Now if you want to vape DMT freebase from it , here is the trick ..Before adding the DMT in it you should load the hitter with small amount of herb (i used white sage) creating a small bed, and then load your preferable amount of DMT.((( Also you can try and put some steel wool on top of the spring and vape spice without adding the herbs , but this one is on you , because i have not tried it Smile ))) When your hitter is ready with DMT freebase on top of a small herb bed and you are ready to smoke , light up your lighter (torch lighter or normal lighter, mind that torch lighter produces bigger heat vapor) bring it close to the hole (its kinda vaping move , all you need is hot air flowing ) and inhale until all DMT is melted into a herb bed. Hold it as much as you can, exhale and right after >light up< (same as changa) the remaining herb bed (coz most of the freebase is melted into it) and make a final hit . Voila !!! Very happy

Pleased Thumbs up Love

Soon i'll try to put some steel wool in it ,and i will post how it works Pleased
Seneca

anon_003
#13 Posted : 11/7/2015 2:05:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

tite.

Suuuuuuper excited to try this out! Sounds perfect for hikes. Very happy

cyb
#14 Posted : 11/7/2015 2:33:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, CarpenterSenior Member | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, Carpenter

BioBoostedSpirit wrote:
Soon i'll try to put some steel wool in it ,and i will post how it works Pleased

Don't use 'Steel Wool' ...it's so fine that it will combust and burst into flames. Surprised

Use Steel Ribbon ... found in scrubbers etc...far more durable.
Just be sure to flame the ribbon first to burn off any oils or contaminants that are left from manufacture. (Should go black..ish)

See HERE
Please do not PM tek related questions
Reserve the right to change your mind at any given moment.

null24
#15 Posted : 11/7/2015 3:09:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

anon_003 wrote:

They workThumbs up Laughing

I thought these were common knowledge. I mean you use one in an extraction, they're like 1$ or 2 for 2$ It just makes sense.
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

anon_003
#16 Posted : 11/7/2015 5:04:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I, for one, have had much luck with oil burners in journies past! The key is finding one with a big enough bulb and thick enough glass to increase the window of optimal lighter distance/time. It is also imperative that your spice is reasonably pure, plant fats make things a little tricky. The technique is not as complicated as often purported after a few tries. Hold a standard lighter about an inch and a half to one inch away from the bulb and slowly inhale whilst rotating the piece with your fingers at the speed it takes for the molten spice to always be hitting fresh glass. In my uses, I found it a remarkably efficient way to vaporize; often times I was able to break through with a single large hit, almost always 2 being the maximum.

Nowadays I have moved onto greener pastures with the gvg. Man, is that a game changer! It cannot be overhyped. I am just a little worried about using it outside, the idea of being able to discretely ditch an inexpensive piece in case of emergency is a very nice idea.

BioBoostedSpirit
#17 Posted : 11/7/2015 8:00:44 PM

ओं मणिपद्मे हूं

cyb wrote:

Don't use 'Steel Wool' ...it's so fine that it will combust and burst into flames. Surprised

Use Steel Ribbon ... found in scrubbers etc...far more durable.
Just be sure to flame the ribbon first to burn off any oils or contaminants that are left from manufacture. (Should go black..ish)

Big grin cyb , just set on fire some steel wool i had and it went fireworks LaughingLaughingLaughing
Thank you for correcting me and for the advice bud Thumbs up ,i really appreciate it !!!Pleased

..and what a lovely "machine" you made there SmileThumbs up

Seneca

pitubo
#18 Posted : 11/7/2015 11:55:16 PM

dysfunctional word machine

BioBoostedSpirit wrote:
cyb wrote:

Big grin cyb , just set on fire some steel wool i had and it went fireworks LaughingLaughingLaughing

I can attest to the dangers of using steel wool.

One time I rolled a little ball from steel wool and put it in a glass tube, intending to use it as a screen. When I tried to test it by holding a lighter to the tube and sucking air through it, the ball of steel wool quickly caught fire in the glass tube. As it shrunk from burning, it was no longer snugly stuck in the glass tube and a burning ball of iron came shooting towards my mouth. Thank [insert favorite imaginary being who lives on top of a cloud in the sky] in a reflex I immediately pulled the glass pipe from my mouth, and the burning iron ball shot out onto my shirt, burning a hole. It could have ended much worse.

Hiyo Quicksilver
#19 Posted : 11/10/2015 5:13:38 AM

just some guy

YEAH! The good ol' brillo tooter! Crack is BACK!

Nice build, I like the careful craftsmanship on the glass!

I like to make a similar rig, and then heat the tip of it and use it like it was a cocaine straw, but with the mouth rather than the nose. I've heard it called a "hot rail".

Hits like a glass hammer! Very happy

null24
#20 Posted : 11/10/2015 4:10:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hiyo Quicksilver wrote:
YEAH! The good ol' brillo tooter! Crack is BACK!

Nice build, I like the careful craftsmanship on the glass!

I like to make a similar rig, and then heat the tip of it and use it like it was a cocaine straw, but with the mouth rather than the nose. I've heard it called a "hot rail".

Hits like a glass hammer! Very happy

I know a guy who refuses to use one because of the association.Confused Sounds like a personal issue to me.
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

12NEXT