We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Blood Moon SHE 9-27/28 2015 (2:30am UTC) Options

downwardsfromzero
#21 Posted : 9/28/2015 11:47:50 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

skoobysnax wrote:
downwardsfromzero wrote:
Just a sliver left.

Listening to this...

This is amazing!

THX for the link! Great sound journey!

You're welcome, I found it in one of Bancopuma's posts, so thanks, Bancopuma!

Saw it through to about 1/3 re-emerged and then passed out on my pile of cushions I'd set up for watching the event. Such a remarkable thing to witness.

I'm not sure if I was bug-eyed with sleep deprivation or feeling the effects of a microdose of cactus juice (always lick the knife Wink ) - probably both - plus the effects of the deep meditation binaural beat sounds, well, I felt a part of the SHE without actually having to partake.

β€œThere is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

pitubo
#22 Posted : 9/29/2015 2:05:09 AM

dysfunctional word machine

downwardsfromzero wrote:
You're welcome, I found it in one of Pitubo's posts, so thanks, Pitubo!

I like the tunes, but they're not from one of my posts. I don't think I had heard it before actually.

AFAIK I only once recommended music on this forum: classical indian bansuri (flute) music by Pannalal Ghosh. The album is named "Pannalal Ghosh β€Žβ€“ Classical Instrumental - Flute Recital (EALP 1367)". When played at low sound volume level, it is IMHO most wonderful as a musical tapestry for smoalking.

There are torrents out there, but it can also be streamed from youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzwiqR3MgB0

downwardsfromzero
#23 Posted : 10/1/2015 7:01:49 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

pitubo wrote:
downwardsfromzero wrote:
You're welcome, I found it in one of Pitubo's posts, so thanks, Pitubo!

I like the tunes, but they're not from one of my posts. I don't think I had heard it before actually.

AFAIK I only once recommended music on this forum: classical indian bansuri (flute) music by Pannalal Ghosh. The album is named "Pannalal Ghosh β€Žβ€“ Classical Instrumental - Flute Recital (EALP 1367)". When played at low sound volume level, it is IMHO most wonderful as a musical tapestry for smoalking.

There are torrents out there, but it can also be streamed from youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzwiqR3MgB0

I've checked, it was Bancopuma Big grin Thanks, Bancopuma Big grin

I got mixed up from sleep deprivation, I suspect!

I'll say thanks to lots of you (including Pitubo and many others), this place is amazing Love . It actually helps me develop personally.

β€œThere is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

PREV12