We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
Combatting LSD/LSA/LSH Vasoconstriction Options

dragonrider
#41 Posted : 8/30/2019 10:52:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

boky0102 wrote:
Sounds very interesting I would love to try it, but I'm super sensitive to cannabis even very small oral dosages like 0.15g of regular herb skyrocket me into foggy trance-like state. I know that you were talking that you are sensitive to cannabis as well so I wanted to ask does LSD in combination with oral cannabis creates a bit less foggy experience than cannabis alone and more mystical and clear like LSD with soothing effects of cannabis? Also have you tried it with mushrooms ?

Thanks for the info Smile

With mushrooms it is definately much more foggy. This is the main reason why i like it more with LSD. LSD is a bit of a stimulant by itself, so it normally does not have that downside. It does make the LSD experience a bit more relaxed. Less tense. But you stay very much awake.

However....if you want to try this combo, then you should take about half the amount of oral cannabis that you would normally take to get the effects you want. Cannabis easily becomes twice as powerfull.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

boky0102
#42 Posted : 8/30/2019 11:40:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

dragonrider wrote:
boky0102 wrote:
Sounds very interesting I would love to try it, but I'm super sensitive to cannabis even very small oral dosages like 0.15g of regular herb skyrocket me into foggy trance-like state. I know that you were talking that you are sensitive to cannabis as well so I wanted to ask does LSD in combination with oral cannabis creates a bit less foggy experience than cannabis alone and more mystical and clear like LSD with soothing effects of cannabis? Also have you tried it with mushrooms ?

With mushrooms it is definately much more foggy. This is the main reason why i like it more with LSD. LSD is a bit of a stimulant by itself, so it normally does not have that downside. It does make the LSD experience a bit more relaxed. Less tense. But you stay very much awake.

However....if you want to try this combo, then you should take about half the amount of oral cannabis that you would normally take to get the effects you want. Cannabis easily becomes twice as powerfull.

Yeah I can imagine that with mushrooms it would be too dreamy. Maybe adding some CBD into whole combination if it isn't present in cannabis or present in low ratio would make experience even more relaxing with less thc impact. Anyway will try the combo when time comes for some L in future. Thanks once again

ShamensStamen
#43 Posted : 8/31/2019 12:04:03 AM
DMT-Nexus member

boky0102 wrote:
dragonrider wrote:
boky0102 wrote:

Yeah I can imagine that with mushrooms it would be too dreamy. Maybe adding some CBD into whole combination if it isn't present in cannabis or present in low ratio would make experience even more relaxing with less thc impact. Anyway will try the combo when time comes for some L in future. Thanks once again

Limonene shares similar properties to CBD, in that they are both 5-HT1A agonists, i prefer Limonene so far over CBD, and i know Limonene seems to chill out THC's negative/undesirable side-effects and gives me a clearer headspace, and does go fairly well with Psychedelics ime. Although i do drink a cup of coffee in the morning, an hour before dosing the Limonene, to antagonize the Adenosine A2A receptor so that Limonene can't activate it and thus Limonene acts pretty much purely as a 5-HT1A agonist from what i can tell.

PREV123