We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123NEXT
Combatting LSD/LSA/LSH Vasoconstriction Options

BeatHermit
#21 Posted : 4/4/2016 8:05:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

No Knowing wrote:

Protect your body and don't try to avoid EVERY negative symptoms of tripping...It is part of the ordeal experience of working with these substances.

I 100% agree with you on this.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

anon_003
#22 Posted : 4/4/2016 4:46:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I rarely get this issue unless I dose fairly high.

When I knew I was going to dose high, lower doses of alcohol seemed to help. According to one study, article, at lower doses alcohol serves as a vasodilator, while at higher levels actually is a vasoconstrictor. I would get a six-pack of some decent beer, drink 1 before I dosed, another one as I was coming up after an hour or so, and one after the peak. Then, after I wasn't tripping anymore, id have the other 3 to help me get to sleep! The acid counteracts the mental effects of alcohol for the most part, so it really doesn't end up affecting the acid at all in small amounts. Actually, the only thing it consistently did was ease the come up anxiety!

Now, I don't consume alcohol anymore. What helps me now is to go on a very nice jog an hour or two before I dose, followed by a nice cold shower.

Once in a while, you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

jamie
#23 Posted : 4/4/2016 6:08:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Ginger and cacao seem to help slightly with LSA constriction. I have not tried many things with it to really say any more than that.

Honestly, after working with both occasionally over the last year, I feel that LSD is an improvement of the ergoline seed experiences. Acid is is a cleaner, clearer and refined version of the seed ergolines.

I really do like the seeds, and I find the experience very similar to LSD. I only use small doses of the seeds and I prefer them at home or in a park so i can lay down through some of the side effects as they come on. If there are admixtures that can counteract that then that would be nice.

LSD however is like rocket fuel. It is the central psychedelic really within this whole western psychedelic thing, and I think it's not just a coincidence. It's not that it is better than psilocybin and mescaline..it's just unique. If I want to go deep, or dance all night, I choose LSD over seed ergolines. I should try a better extraction sometime.
Long live the unwoke.

Legarto Rey
#24 Posted : 2/14/2017 11:00:23 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Must concur. Access to "refined" tryptamines or phenethylamimes is an issue for many productive bots. My life trajectory REQUIRES discretion! Gimmie, LSD, any day. Can't have it.

So, I work the fringes. With a bit of practice(LSA CWE+ mint+ garlic), yes.
Root or leaf(DMT) teas prefaced by RIMA(extracted), yes. Salvia from the garden, yes. Shrooms grown up in the house, yes.

Way past the need for instant "hyperspace", often I'll use a bit of MJ combined with plain leaf Salvia. I do what I can. Amazingly, it gets easier with exposure. The plants speak!

Peace

pinkoyd
#25 Posted : 2/17/2017 1:48:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Extraordinary knowledgeSenior Member

Harmalas haven't been mentioned yet as vasodilators. Haven't tried a lysergahuasca combo myself but it is said to simultaneously strengthen and deepen the LSD exp. Might want to avoid harmalas though if you don't want to color the LSD trip.

I'm finding L-arginine quite useful and effective for counteracting mescaline induced vasoconstriction, but it has a shorter duration than the mesc so it needs to be redosed two or three times through the trip. Ginkgo doesn't seem too effective for me though.

A hottub or shower is always good for vasodilation too.
I already asked Alice.

#26 Posted : 3/11/2017 8:48:34 PM

Psilosopher

I usually don't really have a lot of issues with vasoconstriction, but I do get quite bad muscle tension and jaw clenching on lysergamides.
Nowadays, I always take a magnesium supplement before dropping, which helps wonders.
You want magnesium glycinate though, as it is more bio-available vs some of the cheaper supplements.
Not really sure about a good vasodilator though, the magnesium alone makes the experience a lot smoother for me, so I wanted to throw that out here for anyone who has bad muscle tension.
"The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion." - Albert Camus

Complexity
#27 Posted : 3/12/2017 6:27:43 PM

Being & Becoming

Maybe even some weed could be useful Big grin It seems that some strains are vasoconstrictor, other vasodilator. I don't use cannabis often so I don't have better suggestion, even if I always felt it was vasodilator.

By the way vasoconstriction is good for those like me affected by migraines Smile
My brain is only a receiver. In the Universe there is a core from which we obtain knowledge, strength, inspiration. I have not penetrated into the secrets of this core, but I know it exists. - Nikola Tesla

AwesomeUsername
#28 Posted : 3/14/2017 1:07:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think you might be confusing vasoconstriction with body load. Many drugs do that like amphetamines, cocaine, MDMA yet people never complain about those. They even say they cause a pleasant body feeling.

I've never really experimented with other lysergamides than LSD, but there definitely is a difference between clean acid and dirty acid. Most people get dirty acid without knowing it, thinking it's probably clean. In reality it makes a huge difference, not directly in the brain but on the body.

In professional labs this is easily cleaned up, but smaller labs might skip this part and sell it as it is.

Here are some things I have personally witnessed how clean pharma grade LSD and dirty acid compare...

Clean acid:
-Come up is smooth, you just suddenly feel as though you are on something and by that point you're probably going to have some visuals going on already.
-No nausea at all, despite the obvious appetite reduction.
-Pleasant body feeling, sometimes too pleasant. It might even feel as though you are a mechanical being instead of a human because stuff that bothers you sober suddenly disappears and you experience only the tripping part.
-Non-speedy but full of energy kind of feeling that is even all through out the whole trip.
-No confusion, even though the experience can get intense.

Dirty acid:
-Come up can be rough, you can experience tension and anxiety.
-Nausea is there, but usually not too intense
-Unpleasant body feeling, you might feel you heart rate go up, you're not sure if you got tension in your head or is this your mind racing. The acid can be so dirty sometimes you might get a sour taste in your mouth by the time you're peaking and get blue lips, some "bone pain" at really high dosages are also possible but most acid isn't that bad.
-You might feel speedy at moments and other moments plain out stoned, you definitely feel more "drugged out".
-Thought loops, and memory loss are more common especially with higher dosages.

When testing it says for both of these batches that it is indeed LSD-25, the experiences on the mind are also pretty much the same, the duration is the same which leads some people to avoid acid altogether but it shouldn't be like that.

Given that I'm forbidden to talk about sourcing I advice anyone that enjoys acid, but is bothered by the body load to find a better source. If your acid shares some or all attributes to what I listed as "dirty acid" I'd suggest to avoid the product from your current source. Don't worry about not being able to find clean stuff or all the other gear being RCs being passed off as the real deal because it is around. You just have to know where to find it.

zknarc
#29 Posted : 5/21/2017 11:23:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have a hell of a time with vasoconstriction and psychs. I took just 125ug LSD once and the vasoconstriction was so bad I lost all ability to regulate my body temp and could hardly breathe because my chest had become so tight. It was terrifying and tbh I should have called an ambulance because I could have had organ damage. 2C-B has been bad enough that I have been almost passing out due to blood loss in my head to feeling like my head is about to explode due to it being stuck there and not even known for vasoconstriction!

I've tried just about everything recommended online (cayne pepper, coffee etc.) with no help. Anyway, through careful research and testing I have recently taken 200ug with no issues at all Very happy

The solution: 2x650mg Citrulline Malate

Body-builders use it to increase blood flow to muscles. As with all vasodilators be really careful you don't overdo it and end up passing out from low blood pressure, the dose above works for me who is very sensitive. Take it 1hr+ before the acid.
“The future remains uncertain and so it should, for it is the canvas upon which we paint our desires. Thus always the human condition faces a beautifully empty canvas. We possess only this moment in which to dedicate ourselves continuously to the sacred presence which we share and create.”

JAi
#30 Posted : 5/22/2017 1:01:10 AM
DMT-Nexus member

zknarc wrote:
I have a hell of a time with vasoconstriction and psychs. I took just 125ug LSD once and the vasoconstriction was so bad I lost all ability to regulate my body temp and could hardly breathe because my chest had become so tight. It was terrifying and tbh I should have called an ambulance because I could have had organ damage. 2C-B has been bad enough that I have been almost passing out due to blood loss in my head to feeling like my head is about to explode due to it being stuck there and not even known for vasoconstriction!

I've tried just about everything recommended online (cayne pepper, coffee etc.) with no help. Anyway, through careful research and testing I have recently taken 200ug with no issues at all Very happy

The solution: 2x650mg Citrulline Malate

Body-builders use it to increase blood flow to muscles. As with all vasodilators be really careful you don't overdo it and end up passing out from low blood pressure, the dose above works for me who is very sensitive. Take it 1hr+ before the acid.

Citrullus, an old word for watermelon, well I see when eating watermelon might be a good idea if this amino acid is really in there. The seeds are good too. Zknarc what do you think would be the effect of mixing bufotenine with such natural anti hypertension medicine?

downwardsfromzero
#31 Posted : 5/22/2017 11:24:36 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

wiki wrote:
citrulline is produced as a byproduct of the enzymatic production of nitric oxide from the amino acid arginine

@zknarc: Did you try arginine also? Did it not work? Arginine is more readily available than citrulline, after all.

Here's a quick summary of the options mentioned in the thread so far:

Ginger and cacao
mint+ garlic
Harmalas
L-arginine
A hottub or shower
Ginkgo (doesn't seem too effective)
magnesium glycinate (combats muscle tension)
lower doses of alcohol
go on a very nice jog an hour or two before dosing, followed by a nice cold shower
eating a Beet or drinking Beet juice
Fish Oil daily leading up to the trip?
ginseng, american ginseng, ho shou wu, and astragalus
cacaos nibs, cayenne pepper, black pepper, and HIBISCUS iced tea

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

zknarc
#32 Posted : 5/22/2017 4:24:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

JAi wrote:
Zknarc what do you think would be the effect of mixing bufotenine with such natural anti hypertension medicine?

I really don’t know, I just dug around use google for ideas rather than having any special knowledge myself. Sorry.

downwardsfromzero wrote:
wiki wrote:
citrulline is produced as a byproduct of the enzymatic production of nitric oxide from the amino acid arginine

@zknarc: Did you try arginine also? Did it not work? Arginine is more readily available than citrulline, after all.

I read that in the doses required it could cause nausea so I didn’t test it.

I don’t have the reference anymore but

Quote:
You need to dose 10g+ of L-Arginine which can frequently cause nausea and diarrhoea which is why I omitted it. Most bodybuilding supplements no longer use Arginine for blood flow increase for this reason.
“The future remains uncertain and so it should, for it is the canvas upon which we paint our desires. Thus always the human condition faces a beautifully empty canvas. We possess only this moment in which to dedicate ourselves continuously to the sacred presence which we share and create.”

Aum_Shanti
#33 Posted : 5/24/2017 8:09:23 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I just saw in this post (https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&m=84250#post84250), that someone used Niacin for that.
I claim not that this is the truth. As this is just what got manifested into my mind at the current position in time on this physical plane. So please feel not offended by anything I say.

zknarc
#34 Posted : 5/24/2017 1:55:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Aum_Shanti wrote:
I just saw in this post (https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&m=84250#post84250), that someone used Niacin for that.

I tried it and found it no help at all. The only other thang that weakly helped was lots of cayne pepper.

Sandgrease
#35 Posted : 5/25/2017 5:07:13 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Drinking lots of water tends to help, Ive tried using garlic but it bothered my stomach

zknarc
#36 Posted : 3/11/2019 8:36:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Bumping this because it is the best combination of ideas on this online.

My solution of 2x650mg Citrulline Malate only works up to about 250ug, more and I'm suffering quite badly again. Even 2C-B I have to insufflate to avoid most problems, oral is a no-go and even rectal admin I have real vasoconstriction issues.

I managed to get hold of Clonidine which seems to be a very potent vasodilator, the stims crowd use it to avoid this issue on stims ('meth mitt'.) I managed a 300ug trip OK overall with Clonidine but the dose and timing were very difficult to manage. Peak effects for it are 2-4hrs so the big lag makes timing a real issue, too much and blood pressure seriously drops to the point of not being able to form words without slurring. Add to that LSD's vasoconstriction isn't constant across the duration (takes a couple of hrs to even start to be an issue) and comes in waves post-peak and it is a tough problem. Basically I had MDMA on hand and insufflated small amounts of that if the clonidine overdid it. Trying to manage all this while tripping hard is not easy.

I'm sure people will ask why I'm persevering but my LSD experiences have been so fantastic it is my favourite psych. I also seem to need reasonable doses of it so 200ug is very mild.

Camponotus
#37 Posted : 3/15/2019 9:27:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Using Bioflavonoids (high dosed) all the time I do tripping!
It's the job that's never started as takes longest to finish. - J.R.R. Tolkien

How long will this last, this delicious feeling of being alive, of having penetrated the veil which hides beauty and the wonders of celestial vistas? It doesn't matter, as there can be nothing but gratitude for even a glimpse of what exists for those who can become open to it. - Alexander Shulgin

GLTASN
#38 Posted : 8/29/2019 1:15:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Just had my first trip in 17+ years. Approx 160ug. Had serious constiction in my leg veins like they were being wrung out of me. It hurt to walk and piss. I took some ibuprofen and it helped alot, and fast too like 20 minutes as it was a gelcap. I didnt read this thread till after my exp. and noticed its not in here but prob. in everyones medicine cabinet.

On a side note the queasy stomache was knocked out instantly with a pepcid complete. I hate taking otc meds but if they can save a trip then Im in.
"It may be that my role in the universe is, to question my role in the universe."

dragonrider
#39 Posted : 8/29/2019 2:14:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Some people here may already know what i'm gonna say: oral cannabis.

Even very small amounts of oral cannabis reduce the vasoconstrictive effects practically to zero, and it is effective as well against other discomforts, like nausea or stomach cramps that people sometimes experience on LSD.

Furthermore, it significantly boosts the psychedelic effects of LSD itself.

For me personally, there is no better psychedelic combo than LSD and edibles. It realy is almost perfect. Euphoria is greatly enhanced, as well as visuals, wich gain in depth and brightness, and they become much more colourfull as well. The feeling of immersion is stronger, and you can much more easily experience things like OBE's or being transported into other dimensions, so you can pretty easily get DMT-like breakthrough experiences even, by just lying down and closing your eyes. And oral cannabis lasts just about as long as an LSD build-up + peak does.

It is an absolutely amazing combo. It will be much more powerfull than you'd expect it to be if you've never done it, so a bit of caution is advised. But i find it the most enjoyable psychedelic experience by far.

boky0102
#40 Posted : 8/30/2019 8:25:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds very interesting I would love to try it, but I'm super sensitive to cannabis even very small oral dosages like 0.15g of regular herb skyrocket me into foggy trance-like state. I know that you were talking that you are sensitive to cannabis as well so I wanted to ask does LSD in combination with oral cannabis creates a bit less foggy experience than cannabis alone and more mystical and clear like LSD with soothing effects of cannabis? Also have you tried it with mushrooms ?

Thanks for the info Smile

PREV123NEXT