We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
The Control Freak/Seeking Advice Options

TGO
#21 Posted : 12/18/2015 5:53:46 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Thanks Null, turns out there was a tidbit of information that wasn't shared until I asked a few more in-depth questions. It is indeed much more distant but it is still tearing apart my GF which in turn tears me apart.

First of all, my GF shared a bit more about the sexual abuse/rape that NH apparently went through as a child. Long story short, NH is still in contact with the man who abused/raped him, and receives the occasional lump sum of money that immediately gets blown on drugs, not baby Bella or CM. NH's foster parents are millionaires as his foster dad is some creepy child abusing big wig at the Dr. Pepper corporation. Also, I found out that NH apparently did get a job for a while (construction) but has already lost it in less than 3 months. Again, none of this money is shared with his baby or his prisoner...I mean his wife.

Moving onto the living situation. With receiving money from foster dad every once in a great while and a very temporary job, I guess CM's parents had set up some sort of rent agreement. I did not know that when I put up the last post. In my state, an eviction notice must be served and he will have 30 days to get out.

The divorce is still a sticky situation too because her family, as much as they hate NH, are extreme Christians who believe that divorce is the ultimate sin. Basically telling their own daughter that she made this bed, so she has to sleep in it forever. They are still pushing for NH to find his own place to live but are 100% dead set against divorce therefore indirectly condoning the abuse.

TBH, CM is not the sharpest tool in the shed, but she is a sweetheart who doesn't deserve any of this. It is for this reason that NH can so easily abuse her. She has no line of defense, mentally or physically, and her family won't even back her up. She is also worried that when/if the divorce goes through that there will be a vicious custody battle. NH doesn't care about the baby but is the type of person that would try and win a custody battle out of spite.

Obviously, I've thought that he would need to take a drug test and pass to even be considered as the full custody parent. But he messes with the harder drugs that are pretty much out of your system in less than a week which throws the, "he is junkie" argument out the window. I fear that joint custody would be even worse because she would never truly get away from him thus giving him what he wants:

Control.
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

null24
#22 Posted : 12/18/2015 6:40:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

If there's a custody battle, Dhs could get involved if he has a demonstrable addiction history- rehab criminal history, etc. they could force surprise drug screens?

If he's messing with opiates hell likely have them in his system, stimulant users often find it easier to abstain for the time neccesary to pass a rest.

Peace to you and your family, GO.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

anne halonium
#23 Posted : 12/18/2015 6:58:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

id suggest nose over toward friendly airspace, hit the after burners, and eject.

i suspect your dogfighting with a pack of co dependents and psychopaths.
if you fork with these people, there will be a dirty backlash.

best response, bug out and let the rescue copter evac you............
sometimes, your co pilot just doesnt make it.
relax, theres more co pilots at the base waiting for your next mission.
"loph girl incarnate / lab rabbits included"
kids dont try anything annie does at home ,
for for scientific / educational review only.

TGO
#24 Posted : 12/18/2015 11:09:59 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

@Null

Thanks man, I really appreciate you even taking the time to offer up sound advice. I'm not sure if he messes around with stimulants but I know he can't get enough of the opiates. All in all, I'm still playing the waiting game from a safe distance.

@Anne

I always love reading your analogies and metaphors, clever and spot on. I do plan on leaving well enough alone as I can't do much from this vantage point anyway. But you are right, we are probably getting worked up about things beyond our control, it just isn't pleasant to watch a friend and her little baby girl suffer. All I can really do now is wait for the situation to resolve itself in whatever manner it chooses. Thank you Anne!

anne halonium
#25 Posted : 12/19/2015 7:10:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

for what its worth,
usually this stuff semi resolves itself with time.

odds are the bad guy will get bored, move on, or possibly relapse and OD / prison.

avoid the crossfire of others karma.
we get enough on our own in life.
"loph girl incarnate / lab rabbits included"
kids dont try anything annie does at home ,
for for scientific / educational review only.

Jees
#26 Posted : 12/19/2015 9:20:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Rolling eyes wisdom Love

null24
#27 Posted : 12/19/2015 9:32:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Lol, GO, I appreciate your appreciation. Big grin

Man, your kind words and support have pulled me outta funk or twelve.

Thank you, I offer my "axioms to live by": perhaps a scintilla of good can be found in them?

- be good to you
- cause no suffering
- nothing is impossible
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

TGO
#28 Posted : 12/20/2015 1:46:58 AM

Welcoming committee

Embarrased

You guys are awesome, I seriously love this place so much!

Thanks again everyone and may you all have a blessed day!

Love Love Love

TGO
#29 Posted : 7/10/2016 6:32:07 AM

Welcoming committee

So it finally happened! CM is free at last, free at last!

My gf texted me tonight to say she was hanging out with CM, the first time in what seems like forever. She left NH, thank god, but I haven't heard anymore details as of yet. i honestly thought the abuse would go on for much longer...

I don't want to get too excited just yet because I'm still waiting on the fine details...but man, I feel like a huge weight has been lifted...

Not to mention, perhaps now I'll finally get to meet little Baby Bella!

Love Love Love

Smile

Orbiting
#30 Posted : 7/10/2016 7:41:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Greatful One , but what has come of NH

Asks a curious reader

Ps glad this story has move towards positive Big grin

TGO
#31 Posted : 7/14/2016 4:34:13 AM

Welcoming committee

Orbiting wrote:
Greatful One , but what has come of NH

Asks a curious reader

Ps glad this story has move towards positive Big grin

NH became addicted to meth and was kicked from the home of CM. The divorce papers are finally in the works and CM is finally ACTUALLY moving forward.

I will keep this thread updated as the information rolls in.

Orbiting
#32 Posted : 7/15/2016 6:31:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The Grateful One wrote:

NH became addicted to meth and was kicked from the home of CM.

I will keep this thread updated as the information rolls in.[/quote]

Thank you for sharing ! Best of luck to CM

PREV12