We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV89101112NEXT»
Post SWIM's Yeilds ! Options

Psyvox
#181 Posted : 10/6/2010 8:58:09 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Using 100gr mhrb with: https://www.dmt-nexus.me....aspx?g=posts&t=9309

1st pull 700mg paper white crystals
2+3d pull 1,05gr slightly yellow crystals

1,75% Very happy
I'm SWIM

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

RobMarley
#182 Posted : 1/29/2011 8:17:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

camakazi wrote:
I dont get how these yeilds are so low from using massive amounts of root bark. I've consistantly pulled a full gram or more from just 50grams of MHRB at a time... since my very first extraction. Is that normal? I always get it nice and white or slightly yellew and I've tried 3 different sources for the bark with the same results.

I use 1ltr water, 75-80g of 99.9% NaOH... Dissolve in the water, as soon as theres no trace of the S.H.. i mix in the full 50g of root bark while the solution is still quite warm. After its properly mixed in I let it cool before adding 100ml of naphtha and stirring for 45 mins, settle... Then another 15 mins. Pull, freeze, yeild! Repeat two more times.

I get similar results using the same extraction. (lazymans tek? I don't know what its called. I only use Lye and Naptha)

I'm in the middle of an extraction using 100grams MHRB right now and it looks like I've got well over a gram after the first 2 pulls.

I'll post my final results when I'm finished.

Smile
Transcend The Limitations of Physical Reality.

deweeb
#183 Posted : 1/29/2011 11:13:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I just finished a snow white extraction using the above form . I did four pulls and found by the third all the goods were gone . Cleaned the entire grouped naphtha with sb wash, froze precipt. yield 1.25% Adendium supplied mhrb . I am very happy with the results and quality of mhrb .

Now Hold onto your hat we are about to launch !!!!Shocked

RobMarley
#184 Posted : 1/30/2011 4:03:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Using 100 grams of powdered MHRB in the STB method I got 1.15 grams of pure white DMT after 3 pulls using Lye and Naptha.

The only thing I did to clean the crystals was freeze precip in Naptha.

The 4th pull is still mixing together and I will evaporate that over night. Depending on the results from the 4th pull I may do a 5th or 6th.

stevowitz
#185 Posted : 1/30/2011 5:40:39 AM

The Dude

Very nice! that's a nice looking pull bro
*We are now at a phase of human development where we have accumulated an enormous amount of knowledge through scientific research in the material world. This is very important knowledge, but it must be integrated. -Hoffman
*A young man who wishes to remain a sound Atheist cannot be too careful of his reading -C.S. Lewis
cephalopods are enlightened -benzyme
T R I P S I T

RobMarley
#186 Posted : 1/30/2011 3:47:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

4th pull gave me another 240mgs of yellow DMT, which I have feeze precip'ing right now.

Putting me at around 1.35 grams after 4 pulls.

deweeb
#187 Posted : 1/31/2011 5:48:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wurd ! way to go man I love it Very happy

[quote=RobMarley]4th pull gave me another 240mgs of yellow DMT, which I have feeze precip'ing right now.

Putting me at around 1.35 grams after 4 pulls.

Lodi
#188 Posted : 1/31/2011 6:53:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I once did a 1000 grams of mhrb, and after all the recrystallization and washing had 13.7 grams of pure white spice.
Everything I say is fictional, I do not support illegal drug use of any kind, SWIM is a fictional character.

Luuk
#189 Posted : 12/1/2011 1:01:34 PM
DMT-Nexus member

My first time extraction yielded 2,45% of slighty yellow spice!
Used Noman's tek with Adenium bark. I've made a topic about it in the welcome area since I wasn't allowed to post here yet:
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=27021

DMTerrestrial
#190 Posted : 12/14/2011 8:28:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I think this is a great idea going on here. Maybe we can get a form to fill out, almost like a job application. If we like what we see then maybe edit the first post to include the form, and we just fill in the blanks. So then our spreadsheet might be more accurate. I'm still kinda new to all this, but I'll try my best to create one, I like projects =) You can PM me what you think should be included, maybe even make one of your own. We can all exchange information back and forth until we come up with the final form.

Love you all!Very happy
I can think of nothing more important for the survival of our species and those we live with then for us all to have access to the psychedelic experience.

endlessness
#191 Posted : 12/14/2011 9:45:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

DMTerrestrial, check this out:

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...um/default.aspx?g=survey

the extraction survey is somehow an attempt to get the different variables together and make statistical analysis of it. The "automatic" statistics are kinda limited but we can get trav to post us the excel spreadsheet with the raw data that can be looked at if we want.

DMTerrestrial
#192 Posted : 12/14/2011 7:26:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:
DMTerrestrial, check this out:

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...um/default.aspx?g=survey

the extraction survey is somehow an attempt to get the different variables together and make statistical analysis of it. The "automatic" statistics are kinda limited but we can get trav to post us the excel spreadsheet with the raw data that can be looked at if we want.

OH WOW! This is super cool. It's pretty much the idea I had, but this forum is always 1 step ahead. I didn't have time to read all 190 posts, so my apologies if I had overlooked this. Once again WOW! Everyone keep up the good work!

Peace & Love my Fellow Terrestrials!
I can think of nothing more important for the survival of our species and those we live with then for us all to have access to the psychedelic experience.

amvitamine
#193 Posted : 1/23/2012 7:18:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I had a 500mg yield from the first pull of 100grams of MHRB
In total I got a 1.5% yield

TheMindBender
#194 Posted : 1/24/2012 4:06:09 AM

"Isn’t it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?" - Douglas Adams

The DMT Handbook (A/B) using Acacia Confusa. 500 grams of A. Confusa. .65% yield (about 3.25 grams).
“Recognize that the very molecules that make up your body, the atoms that construct the molecules, are traceable to the crucibles that were once the centers of high mass stars that exploded their chemically rich guts into the galaxy, enriching pristine gas clouds with the chemistry of life. So that we are all connected to each other biologically, to the earth chemically and to the rest of the universe atomically. That’s kinda cool! That makes me smile and I actually feel quite large at the end of that. It’s not that we are better than the universe, we are part of the universe. We are in the universe and the universe is in us.”
― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Michal_R
#195 Posted : 8/7/2012 9:02:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Last week I followed Vovin´s tek. However, I dared to make some small modifications I would like to share with you:

(1) I used slightly less water for initial 3 acid boils (I used around 200ml of acidified water per boil)
(2) I didn´t do any defatting or washing
(3) I used much less naphtha than recommended by Vovin, just to make sure the naphtha is WELL saturated (I used between 25 ml /first 2 pulls/ and 20 ml /later pulls/, i.e. I worked with the cca 1 : 2,5 ratio)
(4) I did 5 pulls together (and I have a suspicion that even the fifth one got some spice out Surprised )

In the end, I ended up with 640mgs of nice Spice extracted out of 50g MHRB, i.e. with a very nice yield of 1,3%.

Thanks Vovin + others here on the Nexus for helping me improve my extraction skills (as my first attempts were rather disastrous Smile !

acacian
#196 Posted : 3/9/2013 1:54:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

TheMindBender wrote:
The DMT Handbook (A/B) using Acacia Confusa. 500 grams of A. Confusa. .65% yield (about 3.25 grams).

people have gotten quite poor results from the DMT handbook... for acacia I would recommend something like nens method or vovins tek.. i kinda do a hybrid of the two. i see very little mention of vovins tek.. I think its a fantastic tek for extracting dmt especially for acacia.

jamie
#197 Posted : 3/9/2013 1:55:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

what is the DMT handbook? Never heard of it.

and sinse this is a yield thread I got .8% from my neighbours uncles pineal gland!
Long live the unwoke.

mailorderdiety
#198 Posted : 3/9/2013 5:28:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i'm at my 5th pull and still getting spice from my acacia root bark. I started with 500 grams from hawaii and used both cybs and lights tek blended together. about 30 % is goo and i really love it. I want to always have goo from now on and mix it with pure crystals. pure white spice seems a little too clear for my taste now. thank you mimosa for running out, now i have acacia and love it!!!! So i'm at about 9.3 grams.. almost 2% Smile best yield for me to date.

*oneironaut*
#199 Posted : 3/9/2013 3:45:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

mailorderdiety wrote:
i'm at my 5th pull and still getting spice from my acacia root bark. I started with 500 grams from hawaii and used both cybs and lights tek blended together. about 30 % is goo and i really love it. I want to always have goo from now on and mix it with pure crystals. pure white spice seems a little too clear for my taste now. thank you mimosa for running out, now i have acacia and love it!!!! So i'm at about 9.3 grams.. almost 2% Smile best yield for me to date.

That is awesome! I'm loving these acacia success stories! But, make no mistake, with the success, in time acacia will "run out" as well.

I hope folks work with other plants as well so acacia doesn't go the way of mhrb and there are enough alternatives that one doesn't get picked off at a time with all the attention.

Nice work mailorder Drool Drool Drool Drool
You can't do anything about yesterday, but you can do everything with tomorrow.

Everything I write on this forum is pure gibberish and fanciful nonsense!

mailorderdiety
#200 Posted : 3/9/2013 5:58:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

*oneironaut* wrote:
mailorderdiety wrote:

That is awesome! I'm loving these acacia success stories! But, make no mistake, with the success, in time acacia will "run out" as well.

I hope folks work with other plants as well so acacia doesn't go the way of mhrb and there are enough alternatives that one doesn't get picked off at a time with all the attention.

Nice work mailorder Drool Drool Drool Drool

That's really good insight One.. i never thought mhrb would become illegal(embargo). So i'm wondering if i should just get like 4 kilos of this and sit on it just in case. I'm really excited by the grasses and hope to be able to do some research into those.. there is no way they can get rid of all of that is there? Confused

«PREV89101112NEXT»