We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Amanita Muscaria - Holy Grail Method Options

xa
#21 Posted : 9/8/2015 7:39:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi,
Here it's time to hunt amanitas, i want to try the grail, i've read the book, but i don't understand well one thing, maybe it's my english:

Create the grail, with a raw ubtreated clay pot (wood can work ?), dried piece of amanita inside or pownder, fill with foodliquid (grapejuice, honey solution...), cover with cloth, after 8-12 h pour off liquid and use (diluited) ok, then let the grail to dry...an then ? i can use it again often like a cycle or i can leave the grail covered and when i want refill...etc etc.. ?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

rOm
#22 Posted : 11/20/2015 3:57:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

They say ( ambrosia society ) wood vessel works and the mycellium ( or whatever this source of ibotenic acid and muscimol is ) attach well to the side to extend its network, but, it is also easier to get contamination. Glass is the opposite, contamns can be easily avoided while the network have difficulties to grip to the side of a glass jar.
I just started this wine recipes and am willing to grow the "holy grail", so funny to find recents topic about it here !!
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

travsha
#23 Posted : 11/20/2015 4:49:38 PM

Share Love ~

Ya, seems like the grail get contaminated a lot. Grail researchers note all the old broken grails that were found from older times - I can just imagine people breaking their old grails to make sure others didnt use the contaminated ones....

I'm hoping to try the glass jar or living bread techs soon, but lately have just been making amanita tea.... Pretty tasty and real quick. Been having the best ceremonies with amanita lately - nothing but bliss and some very helpful insights.

PREV12