We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
very long essay: "why venom now", for critique, editing, your perusal. Options

nexalizer
#21 Posted : 6/4/2015 8:40:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Very enjoyable reading!Smile

I also want to echo (altough I have not yet sampled 5meo) that the unity experience is definitely possible with other psychedelics. Personally, I've had it with LSD and N,N-DMT.
This is the time to really find out who you are and enjoy every moment you have. Take advantage of it.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Dante
#22 Posted : 7/20/2015 12:36:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Good essay and very interesting topic. Im looking forward to go deeper in the 5meo experience.
Listen to a man of experience: thou wilt learn more in the woods than in books. Trees and stones will teach thee more than thou canst acquire from the mouth of a master. St. Bernard

Bancopuma
#23 Posted : 5/11/2017 12:00:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Late to the party here null24, but I read this before online and didn't realise you were the author!! An excellent piece, bravo sir. A friend and recent 5-MeO convert said it was the best thing he's read on the toad/5-MeO, I'm trying to beef out the 5-MeO-DMT subreddit group with the pick of the best 5-MeO web information available, and have linked your article there and a number of other subreddit groups. This would be a great thing to read for anyone considering experiencing 5-MeO, and I will be sure to share it with anyone I know who is interested in the molecule. Great job dude! Thumbs up

null24
#24 Posted : 5/12/2017 11:53:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Thanks so much, Bancopuma! Everything happens for a reason, and comments like yours really banish discouragement. I'm really happy someone gets something out of it, that's why it's there. Peace!
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

dragonrider
#25 Posted : 5/16/2017 5:27:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

jamie wrote:
I would just forget colubrina. It is a plant I have worked with very heavily at times a number of years ago, from multiple sources etc..I had about 50+ experiences and it is always a bufotenine trip. If there is any 5-MeO-DMT present in it's extracts, it was never enough for me to detect. The difference between anadenanthera colubrina and 5-MeO-DMT is drastic..worlds apart. 5-MeO-DMT is far superior an entheogen for me.

Couldn't it be that most of the 'colubrina' is just mislabeled peregrina?

PREV12