We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Salvinorin alpha pure crystals (Pics) - Salvia divinorum Options

caapi.colombia
#21 Posted : 5/20/2015 5:17:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nexus is really great, i haven't know about cyclodextrin in the increasing bioavailabilty of sublingual Salvinorin A. It's a really interesting research topic we must go deep.

Has anyone trying by itself?
Salvinorin alpha crystals: Here

Are you from Colombia, South America (or not) and want to establish alliances to promote research in psychedelic drugs in our land? Please PM or contact me in http://www.caapi.co or caapi.sas@gmail.com

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

gibran2
#22 Posted : 5/20/2015 7:09:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

caapi.colombia wrote:
Nexus is really great, i haven't know about cyclodextrin in the increasing bioavailabilty of sublingual Salvinorin A. It's a really interesting research topic we must go deep.

Has anyone trying by itself?

I haven’t tried this, but it would be great if there was a way to make Salvinorin A readily absorbable. I’ve tried using it sublingually, in chewing gum, insufflated, and none of these modes of administration work at all, even with fairly large doses of 10+ mg.

Tangentially related: Take a look at the Salvinorin crystals in the attached photo. They were recrystallized from a mix of acetone and water (I think I have a thread about this somewhere.)
gibran2 attached the following image(s):
crystal.jpg (126kb) downloaded 148 time(s).
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

jamie
#23 Posted : 5/21/2015 2:05:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Have you tried simply quiding fresh or re-hydrated leaf?
Long live the unwoke.

caapi.colombia
#24 Posted : 5/21/2015 5:57:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Lovely crystals gribran2. I had read somewhere about the possibility of fresh leaves to be more active than dry leaves (taken sublingually), maybe because there are some others molecules that interact with them and increase the sublingual bioavailability.

Are you from Colombia, South America (or not) and want to establish alliances to promote research in psychedelic drugs in our land? Please PM or contact me in http://www.caapi.co or caapi.sas@gmail.com

gibran2
#25 Posted : 5/21/2015 1:30:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I’ve tried quidding fresh leaves a few times, but have had limited success. I probably didn’t use enough leaves.

I agree that there is something about leaves – either chemical or physical – that increases bioavailability.

If I didn’t prefer the smoked route of administration, I would probably be experimenting more with quidding.
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

RhythmSpring
#26 Posted : 5/21/2015 2:56:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

RhythmSpring wrote:
Is it possible to put it on blotter for sublingual use?

RhythmSpring wrote:
Agh, I'm not learned enough to understand most of this. Can you say yes or no, or at least explain in simpler terms?

Anyone? Salvia on blotter paper?
From the unspoken
Grows the once broken

gibran2
#27 Posted : 5/21/2015 8:07:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

RhythmSpring wrote:
RhythmSpring wrote:
Is it possible to put it on blotter for sublingual use?

RhythmSpring wrote:
Agh, I'm not learned enough to understand most of this. Can you say yes or no, or at least explain in simpler terms?

Anyone? Salvia on blotter paper?

I've never tried this, but based on my various sublingual experiments, I'm quite sure it would not work.

caapi.colombia
#28 Posted : 5/22/2015 6:49:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I agree, the problem seems to be the fact that Salvinorin A by itself is poorly absorved sublingually, more than the way of administration (blotter, leaves, alcohol, etc.).

Im gonna take a look to the cyclodextrin and maybe try it.

Synkromystic
#29 Posted : 5/23/2015 7:44:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

There is some good anecdotal evidence out ''there'' that sublingual or buccal salvinorin dissolved in dmso is a very effective method of administration. I've had some pure dmso liquid for a few months now, just haven't found the correct time to test it out. I will report back when I do though. I am very interested to find out!

PREV12