We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
First time with Pharmahuasca Options

Bonné
#1 Posted : 4/28/2015 10:44:10 AM

Who are you?

This upcoming weekend I plan going through a Pharmahuasca experience. I've vaporized DMT a total of around +- 30 times, but I've had great interest in getting more involved in the experience by dosing orally and perhaps even spicing it up halfway through with some vaporized DMT as well.

From what I can tell, the amount of Harmala and DMT both play a combined role when determining the dosage. Although this is the case, it seems as though 100mg's is the standard DMT dosage for Pharmahuasca.

For this reason, I've considered my Pharmahuasca experience to consist of 250mg's of pure Harmala freebase followed up 55 minutes later by 100-120mg's of very pure DMT. I've heard that this should yield a relatively intense experience with a lot of introspective immersion, which is exactly what I seek.

I'm still relatively inexperienced when it comes to exploring the world of DMT, as you can tell from my somewhat limited experience of 30 medium dosed tokes. This may the case for DMT, but I often find myself enjoying very large dosages of other psychedelic substances, which makes me want to perhaps increase the dosage by 10-20mg's from my intially planned dosage of 100mg's.

I would greatly appreciate any feedback and advice on this plan on mine, thanks. Smile

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

jamie
#2 Posted : 4/28/2015 2:23:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

expect it to be similar to a mushroom trip only a little bit shorter. I actually find mushrooms require a but more commitment than oral DMT, so if you are familiar with mushrooms you should know the territory.
Long live the unwoke.

#3 Posted : 4/28/2015 2:43:33 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Bonné wrote:
This upcoming weekend I plan going through a Pharmahuasca experience. I've vaporized DMT a total of around +- 30 times, but I've had great interest in getting more involved in the experience by dosing orally and perhaps even spicing it up halfway through with some vaporized DMT as well.

From what I can tell, the amount of Harmala and DMT both play a combined role when determining the dosage. Although this is the case, it seems as though 100mg's is the standard DMT dosage for Pharmahuasca.

For this reason, I've considered my Pharmahuasca experience to consist of 250mg's of pure Harmala freebase followed up 55 minutes later by 100-120mg's of very pure DMT. I've heard that this should yield a relatively intense experience with a lot of introspective immersion, which is exactly what I seek.

I'm still relatively inexperienced when it comes to exploring the world of DMT, as you can tell from my somewhat limited experience of 30 medium dosed tokes. This may the case for DMT, but I often find myself enjoying very large dosages of other psychedelic substances, which makes me want to perhaps increase the dosage by 10-20mg's from my intially planned dosage of 100mg's.

I would greatly appreciate any feedback and advice on this plan on mine, thanks. Smile

250mg of harmala freebase is definitely sufficient for inhibition; for me that amount would be a thorough experience in and of itself. 100-120mg of DMT freebase, if all the chips are in place ..could be more than you bargained for... just a fair warning..

With that aside, if your wanting a 'thorough experience' then the harmalas are definitely enough, and as for the DMT ...if your really wanting to go that high (and it might not be a high dose for you at all possibly) of a dosage ..then try 100mg instead of 120mg. I know the 20mg extra might not seem like a huge difference, but trust me ...in can be night and day. But like i said, venturing into 100mg+ DMT IF thoroughly inhibited ...might just be too much. In that case, you could try 80-90mg of DMT, which could also lend to a powerful experience. Either way ..it's your call and it's your body; just speaking from my experience with pharma and other oral DMT preparations.

I know many take it together and have a solid experience, but i've always taken harmalas and DMT apart. Take MAOI, wait 30 then take the DMT.

the rest is history Razz

Jees
#4 Posted : 4/28/2015 6:02:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

250 harmala freebase: huge difference if it comes from caapi or rue.
With caapi harmalas, I've no nerves to go 500 mg.
For rue, different lane, 200 in HCL form is more that enough for the job.

Tattvamasi wrote:
... venturing into 100mg+ DMT IF thoroughly inhibited ...might just be too much. ...
+1 vote
Spice: 70 is deep enough IMO/E (after becoming more sensitive for the dosages, reverse tolerance). For absolute newcomers to any material I would suggest even half of that (which comes down to an average of 1 aya cup). I find oral much more of a body load intensity to recon with, the physical aspect is really throwing aces into the game.
Redosing is still possible if wanted, like after 2 hours, better that than plunged tad too deep at once.

Just and only my thoughts, ymmv.

Bonné
#5 Posted : 5/2/2015 1:41:44 AM

Who are you?

I ended up proceeding with the 250mg's of Harmala freebase, followed up by 110mg's of DMT 55 minutes after. I drank about half a litre of apple juice with both dosages, which may have possibly made the nausea worse I believe.
10 minutes after ingesting the DMT I couldn't keep it up and I had to go puke. It was only a small amount though, so I expected it would still be absorbed perfectly. 5 minutes later I ended up puking so much that all of my guts must've been emptied in the process.

Needless to say, I only got to feel extremely faint effects from the DMT. The Harmala alone was by no means disappointing though, I quite enjoyed it, although I was constantly hoping for the DMT come up. :/

A couple of hours later I decided to vaporize 2 dosages of DMT, and I can definitely not complain about the outcome of those. Woah! Shocked

#6 Posted : 5/2/2015 2:02:21 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Bonné wrote:
I ended up proceeding with the 250mg's of Harmala freebase, followed up by 110mg's of DMT 55 minutes after. I drank about half a litre of apple juice with both dosages, which may have possibly made the nausea worse I believe.
10 minutes after ingesting the DMT I couldn't keep it up and I had to go puke. It was only a small amount though, so I expected it would still be absorbed perfectly. 5 minutes later I ended up puking so much that all of my guts must've been emptied in the process.

Needless to say, I only got to feel extremely faint effects from the DMT. The Harmala alone was by no means disappointing though, I quite enjoyed it, although I was constantly hoping for the DMT come up. :/

A couple of hours later I decided to vaporize 2 dosages of DMT, and I can definitely not complain about the outcome of those. Woah! Shocked

Next time just dissolve the dmt and harmalas into shotglass-sized amounts. Don't drink anywhere near what you did liquid wise. That should help your stomach a bit. Also along with this try it on a relatively empty stomach. Eat a little ginger beforehand. Worth a shot Thumbs up

Bonné
#7 Posted : 5/13/2015 9:17:49 AM

Who are you?

I'll attempt Pharmahuasca this upcoming Friday.
I'll consume a large dosage of ginger along with 250mg's of Harmala freebase.
After 50 minutes I'll take 1 dosage of 30-35mg's of DMT freebase, followed by another dose of 30-35mg's around 10 minutes later.

I won't be consuming any juice this time. :3

Bonné
#8 Posted : 5/25/2015 3:48:16 PM

Who are you?

Bonné wrote:
I'll attempt Pharmahuasca this upcoming Friday.
I'll consume a large dosage of ginger along with 250mg's of Harmala freebase.
After 50 minutes I'll take 1 dosage of 30-35mg's of DMT freebase, followed by another dose of 30-35mg's around 10 minutes later.

I won't be consuming any juice this time. :3

I did this, but ended up puking even more than my first attempt. V_V

Anyone know what I can do?

3rdI
#9 Posted : 5/25/2015 3:53:15 PM

veni, vidi, spici

if at first you dont succeed......

stick the harmalas and dmt in the same shot glass and knock them back together.
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

Jees
#10 Posted : 5/25/2015 7:40:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

3rdI wrote:
...stick the harmalas and dmt in the same shot glass and knock them back together.
I concur, from the moment there are enough harmalas then you can take them together and the dmt will not be broken down premature.
What works on several proven attempts to un-burden the digestion system as much as possible is to mix the combo in any fruit juice and then add like at least the volume of one shot glass full of pure citron or lemon juice. With that little lemon overkill should barely taste the alkaloids like this. Gulp and chase with some fruit juice. Work on an empty stomach. Hope this is any helpful.

Bonné
#11 Posted : 5/25/2015 10:01:55 PM

Who are you?

The issue isn't so much the taste, because I've gotten myself a lot of gelatine capsules so I can just fill them up with the DMT and Harmala for easy swallowing. It's just that as soon as the DMT enters my stomach, I get an undeniable need to throw up within 10 minutes of ingestion.

A guy proposed I needed to lower my Harmala intake and dose the DMT after just 30 minutes, how does this sound?

Just.Ask.The.Axis
#12 Posted : 5/28/2015 6:25:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Bonné, I've had great results by squeezing a fresh orange into a shot glass, stir in the harmalas and allow it to dissolve. Take the shot. Right after that do the same with the dmt. Squeeze a fresh orange into a shot glass and stir in your spice. Make sure you take that shot within 10 minutes of taking the harmalas. Most folks here will say take them at the same time, I don't disagree, I just know what works for me.

Your dose of harmalas should be at least 200 mg. As for the spice, well when it works right you'll be amazed at how little will send you on a journey. When you can't stop yawning, you know you've done it right.

P.S. Sorry for the late response, I've been meaning to reply for a quite a long time.

Bonné
#13 Posted : 5/31/2015 4:16:24 PM

Who are you?

Yesterday I attempted this experiment for my first time. I loaded up around 200mg's of Harmala followed by 100mg's of DMT 10 minutes later. The nausea hit me pretty hard right around the 15 minute mark after ingesting the DMT, but I was able to hold it back for 20 minutes in total.
I did have a very light experience, but definitely nothing to report home about.

I will try rectally for further experimentations, as my stomach is definitely not very fond of the combination of Harmala and DMT.

Jees
#14 Posted : 5/31/2015 4:50:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Are your harmamals from rue or caapi? A world of difference!
200 of rue harmalas tames maoi enough, but 200 of caapi harmalas is in my book way short for taming maoi. Perhaps the spice did not survive your still alive maoi activity.
Caapi harmalas are IME at least 500 mg to tame maoi. There are other ideas about it, I just share my experience only.

2nd possibility: you puked most the goodies out after that 20 minutes. Strange that this keeps happening. Did you follow the cirton/lemon juice advice? Empty stomach before start?

Bonné
#15 Posted : 5/31/2015 5:00:10 PM

Who are you?

Jees wrote:
Are your harmamals from rue or caapi? A world of difference!
200 of rue harmalas tames maoi enough, but 200 of caapi harmalas is in my book way short for taming maoi. Perhaps the spice did not survive your still alive maoi activity.
Caapi harmalas are IME at least 500 mg to tame maoi. There are other ideas about it, I just share my experience only.

2nd possibility: you puked most the goodies out after that 20 minutes. Strange that this keeps happening. Did you follow the cirton/lemon juice advice? Empty stomach before start?

It's a very pure rue extract.

I did follow your advice and I never take drugs with food in my stomach.

Jees
#16 Posted : 5/31/2015 5:31:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Okay thanks, makes me ran out of ideas.
Often, in the onset I've to lay down very still to make un-settlement to pass, a trick helping a lot.

Bonné
#17 Posted : 5/31/2015 6:42:53 PM

Who are you?

Jees wrote:
Okay thanks, makes me ran out of ideas.
Often, in the onset I've to lay down very still to make un-settlement to pass, a trick helping a lot.

I always lie down when I feel nauseous - Generally, I prefer to lie down during all of my psychedelic experiences, unless I'm interacting with somebody.

Jees
#18 Posted : 6/1/2015 2:18:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

To see if the early puke comes from the harmalas solely, you might try them out same dose without spice. I really hope you find a way that suits you.

Bonné
#19 Posted : 6/1/2015 4:09:01 PM

Who are you?

Jees wrote:
To see if the early puke comes from the harmalas solely, you might try them out same dose without spice. I really hope you find a way that suits you.

I have tried a large dosage of Harmala alone, and I do get some initial nausea, but it doesn't produce such a strong tendency towards vomiting.

DansMaTete
#20 Posted : 6/1/2015 5:30:02 PM

[insert something smart/deep here]

As DMT freebase is harder on stomach, be sure to convert to a salt before ingestion. IME, mixing freebase in juice or cola is not very efficient (in don't know why) so i prefer to ingest DMT fumarate x-tals i have extracted.
But no miracle, it's still hard on GI tract and you might be more sensitive. Anyway, goodluck for your experiments.
« I love the smell of boiling MHRB in the morning »

12NEXT