We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123NEXT
A guide to vaporizing DMT electronically Options

steppa
#21 Posted : 1/12/2016 5:16:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

eDNA wrote:
The smell is absolutely a problem according to multiple forum postings.

Ahh...thank you. In fact I'm not afraid of the mouth piece or the cooling unit (the whole top thingy) becoming smelly. A quick rinse with IPA will solve this. At least it did with all my other smoking devices. But what about the herb chamber? Will wiping it with an IPA dipped q-tip (or how ever those cotton sticks you clean your ears with are called) be sufficient?

That's my main concern. Guess I'll have to find out. Smile

Everything is always okay in the end, if it's not, then it's not the end.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

eDNA
#22 Posted : 1/12/2016 6:04:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Crafty & Mighty Vaporizer Cleaning Tips + Replacing Screens
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acxa3GgLHVA

sham
#23 Posted : 1/13/2016 12:42:26 PM

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. Jiddu Krishnamurti

ducdevil wrote:
Some dislike the smell.
I actually like it.
Some describe it as like a plastic smell.
I describe it as a smell that is not of our world.
It doesn't smell like plastic to me; It smells like energy from another dimension.
Like a mystical sacrament.

Thumbs up Yep Ducdevil, luv the smell it is otherwordly. Although I have convinced myself that it's an essence present in the scent of many different species of trees. In spring I detected the faint undertone of spice while walking in the bush a park or in suburban street. I recognise it in the scent of citrus trees also, think I'm in love.Love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fcj7WIVWRYo
[color=red]Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness. To whatever degree any one of us can bring back a small piece of the picture and contribute it to the building of the new paradigm, then we participate in the redemption of the human spirit.
[/color]
TMK

rockalick
#24 Posted : 8/7/2016 8:19:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ducdevil wrote:
my experience with the Mighty is only with Changa; for that i find it immensely great.

i would not use the Mighty/Crafty/other electronic vape with xtals....but that's just me.

IMO - xtal should only be experienced with the GVG; after much research, i concur with the majority of folks here - the GVG simply cannot be beat for pure experience success, once technique is mastered.

i should add, however, that with the GVG i have found the BEST way (once again, for me) is using a Health Stone as the "launch pad" - it fits perfectly in the lower chamber, with the 2nd glass piece placed on top. after i tried that, nothing came close.

yup - everyone was right....the GVG is king. Thumbs up

peace

This excites me very much! I am considering getting the Mighty but I have read varied reports saying that the DMT vapes faster and the herb with MAOI vapes slower than so it's just like pure DMT rather than Changa. Can you please confirm or invalidate this statement?

I really want the Mighty for convenience. No risk of fire or messing around with lighters when attempting breakthrough. I was hoping you could also let me know how many draws it takes for you to breakthrough? I wasn't sure whether the fact it vapes on the fly would mean more draws and more time?

Summ0n
#25 Posted : 9/8/2016 10:56:29 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ducdevil wrote:
my experience with the Mighty is only with Changa; for that i find it immensely great.

i would not use the Mighty/Crafty/other electronic vape with xtals....but that's just me.

IMO - xtal should only be experienced with the GVG; after much research, i concur with the majority of folks here - the GVG simply cannot be beat for pure experience success, once technique is mastered.

i should add, however, that with the GVG i have found the BEST way (once again, for me) is using a Health Stone as the "launch pad" - it fits perfectly in the lower chamber, with the 2nd glass piece placed on top. after i tried that, nothing came close.

yup - everyone was right....the GVG is king. Thumbs up

peace

Hello,

Please tell me where I can find those "Heatlh Stone" as pads that you mention, I have a GVG and I need to put it to use..

Thanks!

Silly(c)One
#26 Posted : 9/12/2016 1:01:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

At Aqualabs Technology in the US.
A quick Google search on "Health Stone Glass" should lead you straight there Smile

Actually, 4 years ago, when I discovered DMT and the Nexus, I used a Health Stone Glass vape a lot for DMT.
I was even using it more than the GVG for pure spice, as it was very easy to load : just weigh your spice, put it on the stone, heat it from afar with the torch lighter, and slowly bring the flame closer once the DMT melted.
The nice thing is that I could pre-load the stone soon after a travel so whenever I felt the call, I would just grab the pipe and the lighter, and 15 seconds later I was gone... It's the best way I had found back then to bypass the preflight stress, it just doesn't leave any time for the mind to find reasons not to do it Very happy

I also did that with the GVG, BTW, it was much more practical than building copper pads myself : just melt it on top of the stone instead of below on a pad.

Back on topic, I'm investigating the e-vape route on the steps of ducdevil for the moment. I got all the gear (75W box mod and sub-ohm clearo, 30/70 juice, FB DMT & Harmalas), just need to find my DMT balls back in order to experiment Smile

Summ0n
#27 Posted : 9/12/2016 3:27:37 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Silly(c)One wrote:
At Aqualabs Technology in the US.
A quick Google search on "Health Stone Glass" should lead you straight there Smile

Actually, 4 years ago, when I discovered DMT and the Nexus, I used a Health Stone Glass vape a lot for DMT.
I was even using it more than the GVG for pure spice, as it was very easy to load : just weigh your spice, put it on the stone, heat it from afar with the torch lighter, and slowly bring the flame closer once the DMT melted.
The nice thing is that I could pre-load the stone soon after a travel so whenever I felt the call, I would just grab the pipe and the lighter, and 15 seconds later I was gone... It's the best way I had found back then to bypass the preflight stress, it just doesn't leave any time for the mind to find reasons not to do it Very happy

I also did that with the GVG, BTW, it was much more practical than building copper pads myself : just melt it on top of the stone instead of below on a pad.

Back on topic, I'm investigating the e-vape route on the steps of ducdevil for the moment. I got all the gear (75W box mod and sub-ohm clearo, 30/70 juice, FB DMT & Harmalas), just need to find my DMT balls back in order to experiment Smile

Hi,

Thanks for the reply, so just to confirm it's those:
"Original Vapor Stone" that are 25$ ea or 5 for 100$?

ducdevil
#28 Posted : 9/12/2016 4:02:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

thought i'd chime in here Smile

i have found, as i mentioned, the HSG pieces to be wonderful. as "Silly(c)One" said, one can pre-load stones (perhaps labeling for dose identification) and if stored airtight, will last as long as you might need. they readily accept and absorb the spice making it the perfect delivery method for almost any type of setup. i should add that the stone does fit almost perfectly in the GVG - perhaps a bit snug and the top piece does not fall into place as perfectly, yet it does not impede effectiveness.

a tip i crafted: instead of heating the stone either from a distance or from above (i realized that one second too long or too close and POOF! some of the spice vaporizes making the dose inaccurate.) rather, i place the stone on some glass and heat the stone from ***underneath*** - just aim the torch at the bottom edge of the stone. the heat builds quickly in the stone and the spice just melts straight into it without vaporizing. easy to control it too - no risk of spending the spice or losing a bit to premature vaporization!

another tip i found: for larger doses, piling that much spice onto the stone at once is tricky - it falls off while weighing, etc. just pre-melt half of it first, then add some more and do it again. the stone is quite tall/thick - it won't reach the bottom of the stone at all.

have fun!

rockalick
#29 Posted : 10/4/2016 4:28:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ducdevil

This excites me very much! I am considering getting the Mighty but I have read varied reports saying that the DMT vapes faster and the herb with MAOI vapes slower than so it's just like pure DMT rather than Changa. Can you please confirm or invalidate this statement?

I really want the Mighty for convenience. No risk of fire or messing around with lighters when attempting breakthrough. I was hoping you could also let me know how many draws it takes for you to breakthrough? I wasn't sure whether the fact it vapes on the fly would mean more draws and more time?

lostinmississippi
#30 Posted : 8/26/2018 5:15:00 AM
DMT-Nexus member

For those looking for a quick and reliable 150C-180C I suggest using the Harbor Freight heat gun with 12 settings. The lowest setting will get a glass pipe to 155C-180C. We verified this with a no-touch thermometer. It also has a built in stand in the handle so once you turn it on, you can put it down and simply hold your pipe on top of the heat outlet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZmJVT0EWWc

pharoah
#31 Posted : 8/26/2018 5:29:03 PM
DMT-Nexus member

hey guys,
I'm using eCig kits,and wondering if it's usable
does anybody know the solubility of dmt in glycerin or propylene glycol

avillax
#32 Posted : 9/27/2018 8:27:33 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank you so much. I couldn't find much information about vaping it. A few questions:

Do you use freebase DMT for this? or do you also need vaping a MAOI first?

I own the CF Vaporizer, the lowest setting is 355F - 179C, it is the lowest. Are you sure lower is better?

I ask this because I read somewhere that vaporizers were not powerful enough to combust DMT but I know a lot of info comes from 2011 when the technology was just started being use.

Also, when I use a vaporizer with weed I normally need less weed. Don't know if this should also apply to DMT.

What do you think of starting my first DMT experience with 15mg?

Also what about nausea or unpleasentness?

Is the experience more positive or that's just very subjective?

ebolacola
#33 Posted : 10/2/2018 12:11:22 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Just tried DMT for the first time using my crafty and found 180C to be far more effective. Initially I sprinkled 40mg on the liquid pad and vaped at 150C. I believe I entered what I've heard to be " The tunnel" but did not achieve breakthrough. This may have been due to improper inhalation technique but I did notice little to no vapor being produced. Waited roughly an hour before vaping another 40mg at 180C. After two hits my head was pulled apart by a loving presence, then carefully reassembled in a better state.

fidus-archimedes
#34 Posted : 10/4/2018 3:40:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM has been wondering about these e-nails that are in the glass shops around her town. She said they're built for a wide range of mj formulations that are legal where she's from. Resin, oil, leaf, they all have a different ideal temperature and the e-nail lets you dial in exactly what you need. The rig is big and excessive for sure, but she said the glass dome makes it easy to see exactly what is happening. She suggested it might be a good way to go.

More than is needed? Yes. But: One rig to rule them all. There's a beauty in that.

Loveall
#35 Posted : 9/10/2019 7:08:22 AM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

I just used the crafty tonight after drinking some harmalas (180mg straight from rue).

I load a drip pad with 100mg of ~DMT from plant extract and from there you choose your own adventure. That lasts for about a dozen 185C hits (defined as inhaling long enough to change the LED color from green to red).

One thing I learned is that you got to clean the mouth piece from time to time because it clogs up with condensed vapors. Soaking in IPA works well. You can dry the IPA and add the resulting goo to a plant extraction. Another thing I learned is to modify the drip pad, you can cut out the top to make a small bowl shape to pack your crystal/goo - this way it does not stick up and will not crash into the mouth piece when you close it up - yep, I've done that before Razz The pad can hold 4 drops of oil (~200mg?) so cutting some off the top to accept 100mg of crystals should not be an issue.

It's great to travel and share with the right open minded and loving friends. Also nice to not have to deal with a lighter if somewhat high already 😅

I bought the crafty years ago because of this very thread - so thank you for that. Tonight was beautiful, thank you Nexus.

💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

Acuminata
#36 Posted : 9/17/2019 9:58:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi everyone,

I have had decent results with the iolite Wispr 2 to waporize spice, but in my opinion the GVG is definitely a winner here to achieve breakthrough.

Propello
#37 Posted : 9/20/2019 8:22:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

For a one hit breakthrough, this is the best i have tried, and a lot cheaper than buying a gvg, mighty or crafty. The e-mesh method. 30 mg gone in 5 secs.

GRVDIGR
#38 Posted : 9/20/2019 8:29:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Agree.... I have tried all these devices and absolutely nothing beats the mesh tanks! One hit and done!

Teamleary
#39 Posted : 10/25/2019 9:56:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Propello wrote:
For a one hit breakthrough, this is the best i have tried, and a lot cheaper than buying a gvg, mighty or crafty. The e-mesh method. 30 mg gone in 5 secs.

Hey!
I'm sorry to ask for something that I should be able to find out on my own with google, but I couldn't.
What's that device exactly? How much does it cost? Thanks : )

EDIT: I haven't read the full thread yet, but at least, I've found it: https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=87004
"How Small A Thought It Takes To Fill A Whole Life"
Wittgenstein

Propello
#40 Posted : 10/25/2019 10:48:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Teamleary hi brother, read up on the E-mesh thread first, and I will be happy to help you out if you have any questions. Please ask in the other thread.

Blessings

PREV123NEXT