We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV3456NEXT
Demons/Parasites feeding of your soul Options

SC0069
#81 Posted : 1/22/2015 8:05:28 AM
DMT-Nexus member

nexalizer wrote:

So you meet a guy who's had a trip gone wrong and is talking crazy, and your first instinct is to take it at face value?

Come on now.

generally speaking whenever there is a controversial 'exprience' not 'theory' shared by a wide variety of people from a wide variety of cultures dating back 1000s of years, then surely by all counts of logic you cant just brush it off as non sense...its not like there is famouse book or religion says this is the case and all these people have just gone along with it and come on forums to promote their religion, so they can gain more members. This is what people are expriencing, and you can only exprience what your senses pick up, and if there are humans reporting they are expriencing evil entities of diffrent kinds which is having a negative effect on their life and their attitude on others, and when you look at the world around you with war and killing everywhere for whatever reason, then surely surely these reported expriences are something to look into and try and understand evnthou you may have not have exprienced it before and no one came to your face and say "hey can you help me with these evil entities".

surely you exprience dreams at night and some bad ones, and it clearly effects your mood when you wake up. if you dreamt living your dream with great success you wake up full of energy and joyful because of what you just exprienced, and you thought it was all real until you woke up (unless if you became Lucid). Same for the other way, if you dreamt some fkd up shit involving your family, seeing your loved ones die, at the moment you think its real and you pro cry in your dream, and when you wake up your feeling upset eventhou you just realised it was a dream. So the point being if you agree that is true, then its not far fetched to think there is another world which you have access to, eventhou it may operate on diffrent natural laws. you can either think it has some relevance in your life and could even be important, so might be good to instead of just brushing it off (mainly because main stream psychologist want us to believe its all mental junk and meaniningless hallucinations) just try your best to understand it and then come up with a conclusion what you think of it.

all i am saying you wont get hurt concidering other points of view

nexalizer wrote:

Reality may be stranger than what we usually give it credit for, but feeding people's delusions is not the way to go, and will make matters worse.

Reality is that science cant prove or even explain many things including many things in our everyday life.

look at the pyramids, to this day there is no 'logical' explanation on how they were built or for what purpose. Current top engineers of our time say even today with modern technology it is almost impossible challenge, i can go into more detail, but so what should we think?? should we just forget the pyramids exist until a "rational" "Logical" explanation comes? obviously their there, and they wernt made by nature. You cannot logically explain how 2000-3000 years ago, when rest of humanity was in animal skin clothes and living in caves with stones and sticks, a group of people managed to transfer 1 million pieces of perfectly cut with laser precision granite stone (one of the hardest materials), ranging from 8 ton to 80 ton, transfer is 1300km, perfectly level a 240m x 240m land, and carry 80 ton stones 100 meters above ground.

there are manny other examples of unexplained things, as if science cant measure something it cant prove it and yet there is no way to measure or record dreams, hallucinations, out of body exprience and many other pshycic abilities people have.

nexalizer wrote:

Look at OP, somehow he's managed to convince himself

what do you believe? bhavnt you convinced yourself of your belief? lol

nexalizer wrote:

I mean, sure, take your pick, but some belief systems are better than others. I for one, will skip the aliens.

This is where you really display your stupidity. picking a belief system? is that why you think were disscussing this here so we can come up with a new belief system? lol

reality is reality weather you agree with it or not, and regardless of what awsome belief system you pick for your self it wont change reality. You can only influence random chance events in your life with your positive intention of belief system, but it wont change reality.

why dont you also expell criminals, terrorists etc from your belief system as well, you would be much better off Big grin

agian, if you have not exprienced such things and/or are narrow minded, then its inevitable you would react like this and i can completely understand.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Koornut
#82 Posted : 1/22/2015 8:28:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I feel my ego comment from earlier is gaining more validity as his thread evolves.

@SC0069
Perhaps the entity of which you speak is in fact a pure manifestation of your ego that your mind has created. As we know our minds are incredibly powerful at fooling us with narratives that may not be in our overall best interest.

Essentially, by puppeteering your physical body into sharing this story with us, this "being" has gained a certain validity within your own sphere and by "feeding" it with attention, we are all not helping the situation very much.
Inconsistency is in my nature.
The simple PHYLLODE tek

I'm just waiting for these bloody plants to grow

SC0069
#83 Posted : 1/22/2015 9:48:03 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Sphorange wrote:

Perhaps the entity of which you speak is in fact a pure manifestation of your ego that your mind has created

Yes that could be true, but it doesnt change reality regardless if my ego made or other evil spirts or whatever could be the explanation of how it got there, the problem is its there, what i have said in these posts is what i have exprienced and learnt.

its important to understand that everything you see in your field of view is inside your head. Your body also when you look at your self is an image in your mind. Your eyes pick up light waves, transforms it into electrical signals, which your mind then decodes and gives you images and sound etc. You can only use your 5 senses (Sight, Sound, touch, taste, smell) to be sure that your alive and awake. When your expriencing dreams or altered states of concioussness you can use all those senses to make sure your alive and awake. This is why generally people take their dreams as reality and only when they wake up they realise it was a dream. So whos to say those astral planes are fake and hallucination, based on what? you know those realms exist, you have exprienced it, so is there proof that its all fake and mental junk?? if you have to weigh up the two view points, how much material and detail is being provided by people saying "your crazy", "youve convinced yourself this or that" if you pay attention those people dont have any insight to offer or any constructive critisim, just because they havnt exprienced it or cant make sense of it, their happy to just write it off.

How can you be sure that this isnt a dream, regardless of the diffrences between dream world and here. Maybe when you die you wake up somewhere els and realise this all was a big dream.

Sphorange wrote:

. As we know our minds are incredibly powerful at fooling us with narratives that may not be in our overall best interest.

and why is our minds programmed to be like this, to fool us and trick us, lead us to trouble sometimes, how does this serve "you", when your mind tries to tick you with narratives, "whos" doing the tricking? is it you? your intentionally with full awareness fooling and tricking your self? there is "two" voices in your head No??. Why is it that when your mentally stay present, no more thoughts come and nothings trying to "trick or fool you"

pitubo
#84 Posted : 1/22/2015 9:51:28 AM

dysfunctional word machine

SC0069 wrote:
pitubo wrote:
The DMT Nexus is a forum about DMT.

You may think im new, but i have been reading topics on this forum for a good 5-6 years now you cant tell me all the threads are about DMT because i have read many that arnt and im obviously not going to spend time finding you evidence.

pitubo wrote:
I have seen no reason to assume that any "force" or "entity" as you experience, relates in any way to DMT or what may be experienced under the influence of DMT.

I thought your being sarcastic for a moment, how can you have been reading posts on these forums and not read peoples expriences with evil entities while on DMT. Its not something that happens to most people but obviously some people exprience it and when your dealing with such large number of people some becomes many people even thou it may be small % of total.

Earlier in this thread, you tried to respond to criticisms by claiming that: "on this forum everyone is reporting evil entities whilst on DMT trips." I am glad that you are now at least implicitly acknowledging that that claim was not entirely truthful.

Sure, on this forum there are some reports of people experiencing "evil entities" while under the influence of DMT. Clearly, such reports are DMT related. Also, most of these reporters do not consequently suffer from these entities while not under the influence of DMT nor do they attribute persistent feelings of persecution to the content of their DMT experiences. They are able to reflect on their, albeit strange and occasionally alienating experiences and keep their sense of identity integrated. They do not write rambling essays full of wild and unsubstantiatable claims and they generally try to engage in a meaningful dialogue with all the people who respond to their reports.

Your report is not DMT related, you admitted this yourself. It is "evil entity" related, and most of all it is you related.

Your pyramids example is a rambling analogy. The existence of these structures is a common fact that anyone can test. Your personal experience is not. That we do not seem to know all circumstances of the pyramids' construction does not exclude a possibly mundane explanation. It certainly does not imply or suggest that therefore evil ancient aliens built them. Not even because you say so because you experience it so.

I regret to see that you have begun to resort to name calling people "stupid" because they do not agree with you. I hope this thread will not degrade any further.

nexalizer
#85 Posted : 1/22/2015 9:55:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SC0069 wrote:

generally speaking whenever there is a controversial 'exprience' not 'theory' shared by a wide variety of people from a wide variety of cultures dating back 1000s of years, then surely by all counts of logic you cant just brush it off as non sense...

Au contraire. People have believed in things that make no sense whatsoever for thousands of years, just as people have believed things that make sense for thousands of years.

Simply because it has been around for thousands of years does not make it true. The same way that simply because many people believe something, it does not make it true.

SC0069 wrote:
when you look at the world around you with war and killing everywhere for whatever reason, then surely surely these reported expriences are something to look into and try and understand evnthou you may have not have exprienced it before and no one came to your face and say "hey can you help me with these evil entities".

War and killing everywhere? For you, maybe. I've travelled a lot and not once have I been in such a situation. Most people are actually friendly, and if not that, then usually they're neutral.

There are wars and conflicts going on, and a lot of shit is wrong in global society nowdays, sure. But by and large, the world is at least a moderately nice place for vast quantities of people. You are dwelling on the negative.

That there are conflicts going on is unfortunate, but to attribute alien overlords as the cause of said conflicts, is even more unfortunate.

And delusional.

SC0069 wrote:

surely you exprience dreams at night and some bad ones, and it clearly effects your mood when you wake up. if you dreamt living your dream with great success you wake up full of energy and joyful because of what you just exprienced, and you thought it was all real until you woke up (unless if you became Lucid). Same for the other way, if you dreamt some fkd up shit involving your family, seeing your loved ones die, at the moment you think its real and you pro cry in your dream, and when you wake up your feeling upset eventhou you just realised it was a dream. So the point being if you agree that is true, then its not far fetched to think there is another world which you have access to, eventhou it may operate on diffrent natural laws. you can either think it has some relevance in your life and could even be important, so might be good to instead of just brushing it off (mainly because main stream psychologist want us to believe its all mental junk and meaniningless hallucinations) just try your best to understand it and then come up with a conclusion what you think of it.

Fair enough, minus the mainstream psychologist babble.

However, none of what you just said supports your thesis.
I could just as easily challenge you to deny that the laptop screen I am looking at now is not, indeed, a doorway into another dimension. Just because you can't prove that it isn't, doesn't mean that it is.

In fact, given my experience of the world (and I dearly hope, yours as well), it is highly unlikely that my laptop is a doorway to anything but the Internet.

SC0069 wrote:
all i am saying you wont get hurt concidering other points of view

Correct. I did consider your point of view. But it makes no sense.

SC0069 wrote:

Reality is that science cant prove or even explain many things including many things in our everyday life.

look at the pyramids, to this day there is no 'logical' explanation on how they were built or for what purpose. Current top engineers of our time say even today with modern technology it is almost impossible challenge, i can go into more detail, but so what should we think?? should we just forget the pyramids exist until a "rational" "Logical" explanation comes? obviously their there, and they wernt made by nature. You cannot logically explain how 2000-3000 years ago, when rest of humanity was in animal skin clothes and living in caves with stones and sticks, a group of people managed to transfer 1 million pieces of perfectly cut with laser precision granite stone (one of the hardest materials), ranging from 8 ton to 80 ton, transfer is 1300km, perfectly level a 240m x 240m land, and carry 80 ton stones 100 meters above ground.

there are manny other examples of unexplained things, as if science cant measure something it cant prove it and yet there is no way to measure or record dreams, hallucinations, out of body exprience and many other pshycic abilities people have.

Sure. I am not a science true believer.

However, put this in context once again. Just because you can conceive of something, and have come up with a supporting belief system for it, does not mean that it is true.

It will become true to you, since you give yourself over to this belief system. I can see that you cannot see this, the same way I can see that some other people in the thread can.

It is unfortunate, for you will continue suffering due to this.

I do sympathize, however, since as humans we are all prone to suffer needlessly due to our entrenched beliefs. Indeed, exploring such beliefs and deconstructing them is one of the reasons for me partaking in psychedelic explorations.

SC0069 wrote:

This is where you really display your stupidity. picking a belief system? is that why you
think were disscussing this here so we can come up with a new belief system? lol

It is not the first time that you resort to personal attacks on this thread. Why do you feel so threatened at an ego level that you resort to insulting other people, instead of arguing the point?

https://wiki.dmt-nexus.m...Respectful_communication

SC0069 wrote:

reality is reality weather you agree with it or not, and regardless of what awsome belief system you pick for your self it wont change reality. You can only influence random chance events in your life with your positive intention of belief system, but it wont change reality.

Demonstrably false.

One day you are going out with friends, enjoying companionship and conversation. This goes on for months, and this is your reality. A social outgoing guy.

One day you get rejected hard by some romantic prospect, and instead of brushing it off and keep playing the game, you let it snowball.

You begin taking it personally, start isolating yourself with your negative thoughts, smoking lots of weed to dull the emotional pain, and eventually, after you've been going on and on with negative thoughts without any external feedback (which you shut off in the beginning of this process), you end up wrongfully concluding that there is something wrong with you.

That you are unlovable and uninteresting.

Your actions change to reflect your newfound beliefs, which have been built from the repeated thought pattern that YOU let echo in your mind for weeks.

Indeed, you even start becoming uninteresting since all you now do is lament how unlucky you are, smoking bowl after bowl and jacking off the whole day. Interesting people are interested, and our hypothetical guy is no longer interested in much.

He puts on some weight, his body deteriorates due to lack of exercise, and his savings dwindle now that he's also lost his job due to not being able to face other people anymore. All things that matter to the opposite sex, of course.

Lo and behold, he is actually less attractive (less lovable) to the opposite sex.

Your reality has now completely changed - from nice confident outgoing guy, to social recluse.

And what precipitated this change? Your beliefs. And an unchecked feedback loop of negative thoughts.

Now, you could believe that it was some crazy alien from the 5th dimension who's keeping you down like this, and thus abandon any hope of fixing this situation, OR you could realize that YOUput yourself in this situation, which is gooooooood neeeewssss (, everyone!), since it means that YOU can get yourself OUT OF IT.

SC0069 wrote:

why dont you also expell criminals, terrorists etc from your belief system as well, you would be much better off Big grin

But I have. I don't live in fear of any of these things.

That doesn't mean they don't exist, it means that rationally I realize the chances of these things having an impact on me is vanishingly small.

The difference between this and your kinky aliens is, of course, that there's a lot of concrete evidence for the fact that criminals and terrorists exist (and also that their danger is extremely overrated, a whole different conversation).

But yes -- when part of your belief system is that aliens made the matrix, it is easy to escape this by saying that they could be manufacturing all the evidence into your senses, and there aren't actually any criminals!

SC0069 wrote:

agian, if you have not exprienced such things and/or are narrow minded, then its inevitable you would react like this and i can completely understand.

Go back on this thread and realize how every time somebody does not agree with you, you label them as narrow minded.

I suggest you meditate on why you behave like that.
This is the time to really find out who you are and enjoy every moment you have. Take advantage of it.

nexalizer
#86 Posted : 1/22/2015 9:56:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SC0069 wrote:

How can you be sure that this isnt a dream, regardless of the diffrences between dream world and here. Maybe when you die you wake up somewhere els and realise this all was a big dream.

You can't. Get over it.

What you can know is that you are here now. Living a life, having experiences.

Does it really matter if it's just a dream in the end?

Live a fucking awesome dream, I say.
This is the time to really find out who you are and enjoy every moment you have. Take advantage of it.

nexalizer
#87 Posted : 1/22/2015 9:57:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Tattvamasi wrote:
@ nexalizer

<3

your posts in this thread, took the words right out've my mouth hehe

Someone had to..Cool

Infectedstyle
#88 Posted : 1/22/2015 11:23:33 AM
I compulsively post from time to time

Nexaliser, I have seen aliens before during a trip. And no, it's not just seeing some alien being. It was meeting the being face to face. There's a world of difference.

nexalizer
#89 Posted : 1/22/2015 11:28:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Infectedstyle wrote:
Nexaliser, I have seen aliens before during a trip. And no, it's not just seeing some alien being. It was meeting the being face to face. There's a world of difference.

Sure, me too.

Does not mean they exist "out there".

Infectedstyle
#90 Posted : 1/22/2015 11:30:34 AM

I'm not so sure. Razz There is some details.. I was about to edit my post though.. I don't see the point in argueing. The energy you put into this thread has been rather on-point. I just feel like argeuing with you at this point is getting lost in collatoral damage. Ur on the attack mode. Razz There is no way you are open to my view at this point lol

Infectedstyle
#91 Posted : 1/22/2015 11:34:09 AM

My meeting is probably better than urs because mine involved somethign akin to DennisMckenna at lachorera becomign insane for 2 weeks. Razz For me it was like having memories of who I was before I posessed a young boy's human body Very happy

Jin
#92 Posted : 1/22/2015 12:30:01 PM

yes

entity - An entity is something that exists in itself, actually or potentially, concretely or abstractly, physically or not. It need not be of material existence. In particular, abstractions and legal fictions are usually regarded as entities. In general, there is also no presumption that an entity is animate.

The word may refer, for example, to Bucephalus, the horse of Alexander; to a stone; to a cardinal number; to a language; or to ghosts or other spirits

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entity

entity - A person, partnership, organization, or business that has a legal and separately identifiable existence

http://www.businessdicti...m/definition/entity.html

thus an entity can mean various things

entheogens are entities - dmt , salvia , lsd , etc

living beings are entities - human , animal , bird , insects , plants

organizations like ibm , microsoft are entities

even the nexus is an entity

feelings and emotions are entities - joy , pain , pleasure , hope ,depression....etc

mental diseases are entities - schizophernia , OCD , autism , etc......etc

viruses and bacteria's are entities

thus everything may be considered an entity

.............................now lets look at schizophernia for a moment , the western medical proffesion would consider seeing entities as a clear cut sign of schizophernia ,

yet what is the response - psychiatrists would prescribe medicine so that a person may be sane again and be rid of entities

what about shamans - well they would work directly on the entity to banish it

so basicly getting rid of the entity leads to sanity .......

so even if seeing this differently , a psychiatrist and a shaman would be doing the same thing , which is getting rid of entities

because as soon as the person is rid of entities .....they are sane again

how different is this from what the OP is saying ?

its two sides of the same coin ,

whether working on physical or mental ........the result is same

what is mental and what is physical ? and furthermore how is existence defined ?

3d reality is physical , dreams are mental as in purely in the mind.....

yet what about language and words ......is language a physical object like a rock , do words really exist ......or are these sounds that have been given a meaning where there is none ........

do words physically exist like other 3d objects ?

what about imagination .....is it real ?

do ideas exist ?

what about the word "nothing" ...... nothing means something that does'nt exist .....why is there a word for something that does'nt exist .........is the human species delusional ?

its all about looking at things differently and understanding various perspectives

things may be looked at in terms of physical representations or mental representations

because that is what it is .......a representation ......3d reality is just a representation composed by the mind from the data collected from 5 senses

what is existence ? - quite simply somethings that exists

so with this definition everything is real as it all exists ....

words exist , ideas exist , imagination exists , reality exists , dreams exist

no doubt these exist as different things and on different levels ........yet existence is the common denominator

so do entities exist - yes ...... but only as entities ......nothing more ...nothing less

this is the beauty of the truth.......it exists only as the truth ......nothing more ...nothing less

just a different way to look at things

edit :

please dont agree with everything written .....nor disagree with it
only try to understand it

for understanding is not based on agreements or disagreements
illusions !, there are no illusions
there is only that which is the truth

GOD
#93 Posted : 1/22/2015 1:53:06 PM
DMT-Nexus member

@ thread

Please wake up . You can not rationalise with irational people and when you try you run the risk of strengthening their confusion .

People come and snap their fingers and you dance = exactly what those people want .

We are not trained profesionals . By aregueing with people like that you are abuseing them and getting in the way of proper help .

Turn our egos off and our empathy on please .
I am autism spectum ........ please dont burn me at the stake for being honest .

SC0069
#94 Posted : 1/22/2015 2:30:59 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Jin wrote:
entity - An entity is something that exists in itself, actually or potentially, concretely or abstractly, physically or not. It need not be of material existence. In particular, abstractions and legal fictions are usually regarded as entities. In general, there is also no presumption that an entity is animate.

The word may refer, for example, to Bucephalus, the horse of Alexander; to a stone; to a cardinal number; to a language; or to ghosts or other spirits

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entity

entity - A person, partnership, organization, or business that has a legal and separately identifiable existence

http://www.businessdicti...m/definition/entity.html

thus an entity can mean various things

entheogens are entities - dmt , salvia , lsd , etc

living beings are entities - human , animal , bird , insects , plants

organizations like ibm , microsoft are entities

even the nexus is an entity

feelings and emotions are entities - joy , pain , pleasure , hope ,depression....etc

mental diseases are entities - schizophernia , OCD , autism , etc......etc

viruses and bacteria's are entities

thus everything may be considered an entity

.............................now lets look at schizophernia for a moment , the western medical proffesion would consider seeing entities as a clear cut sign of schizophernia ,

yet what is the response - psychiatrists would prescribe medicine so that a person may be sane again and be rid of entities

what about shamans - well they would work directly on the entity to banish it

so basicly getting rid of the entity leads to sanity .......

so even if seeing this differently , a psychiatrist and a shaman would be doing the same thing , which is getting rid of entities

because as soon as the person is rid of entities .....they are sane again

how different is this from what the OP is saying ?

its two sides of the same coin ,

whether working on physical or mental ........the result is same

what is mental and what is physical ? and furthermore how is existence defined ?

3d reality is physical , dreams are mental as in purely in the mind.....

yet what about language and words ......is language a physical object like a rock , do words really exist ......or are these sounds that have been given a meaning where there is none ........

do words physically exist like other 3d objects ?

what about imagination .....is it real ?

do ideas exist ?

what about the word "nothing" ...... nothing means something that does'nt exist .....why is there a word for something that does'nt exist .........is the human species delusional ?

its all about looking at things differently and understanding various perspectives

things may be looked at in terms of physical representations or mental representations

because that is what it is .......a representation ......3d reality is just a representation composed by the mind from the data collected from 5 senses

what is existence ? - quite simply somethings that exists

so with this definition everything is real as it all exists ....

words exist , ideas exist , imagination exists , reality exists , dreams exist

no doubt these exist as different things and on different levels ........yet existence is the common denominator

so do entities exist - yes ...... but only as entities ......nothing more ...nothing less

this is the beauty of the truth.......it exists only as the truth ......nothing more ...nothing less

just a different way to look at things

edit :

please dont agree with everything written .....nor disagree with it
only try to understand it

for understanding is not based on agreements or disagreements

very well saidThumbs up

Infectedstyle
#95 Posted : 1/22/2015 2:32:51 PM

I feel that SC0069 may benefit much more from guided psychedelic experience, or at the very least speaking openly with Nexians. Which has been expressed in this thread..

As opposed to speaking to a psychiatrist.
Who will generally prescribe pills and try to categorize a mental illness. Where is that at?

EDIT: I honestly don't think my words are against the rules. The OP is clearly not a severe mental patient in need of medical help. This suggestion seems to me at the least rude to the person himself.

Infectedstyle
#96 Posted : 1/22/2015 3:31:51 PM

Oh yeah. sent a PM to GOD in hopes he can accept my apology. I can't stress enough to him and this forum how I wish I had not meddle in this thread in the first place (and sent a PM to SC0069) as my instincts guided me to in the first place. >_< . Lol!

GOD
#97 Posted : 1/22/2015 3:43:56 PM
DMT-Nexus member

" I feel that some people may benefit much more from guided psychedelic experience "

We are not doctors . We dont know the history or the backgound of people we dont know .

" or at the very least speaking openly with Nexians. Which has been expressed in this thread.. "

Talking often helps ...... BUT ...... only in a dialog . A conversation . Not where someone trys to get others to confirm what they are saying . If a person believed it themselves wouldnt they just get on with their lives and have no problems with it ? Would they feel the need to keep defending it ? To convince others that its true ?

IF a person follows their own theorys and has problems for a long time it measn that their apoach hasnt worked and that they should try another way that they havent tried .

" Who will generally prescribe pills and try to categorize a mental illness. Where is that at? "

Maybe . Maybe not . Whats wrong with that ?

" The OP is clearly not a severe mental patient in need of medical help. "

That is your opinion ...... based on what ? < ---- A question to think about . It doesnt need answering .

" This suggestion seems to me at the least rude to the person himself. "

I didnt name anyone . I clearly pointed my commenbts at named people or at the thread as a whole . By nameing people we point at them . We talk about them as if they arent here .

That can be dangerous .

" I honestly don't think my words are against the rules. "

Me to . You seem to me to be trying to help and thats a good aproach .
I am autism spectum ........ please dont burn me at the stake for being honest .

GOD
#98 Posted : 1/22/2015 4:26:48 PM
DMT-Nexus member

SC0069

I dont want to be rude to you or hurt you . I dont deny your experiences and i have nothing against you talking about the theme you have brought up .

BUT ...... your reasoning for what you have posted doesnt make sense and it doesnt fit together . You also dont apear to me to be trying to have a conversation . It seems to me to be just defence and justification ...... mixed with things from confused conspiracy videos on youtube ...... and that you want us to confirm what you say .

Are you Vlad from psychonaut ? What you are saying and how you are saying it is virtualy word for word what he said several years ago there ?

embracethevoid
#99 Posted : 1/22/2015 6:06:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

One of the points standing is that OP, you could choose to respond to those posts which work with your point of view rather than work against it. You have spent most of this thread arguing with people about the validity of your experience.

If your experience is valid it does not need defending from those attempting to invalidate it. It is valid of its own accord.

So why continue in these back-and-forths? Are you getting anywhere with regards to your original subject matter?

There are plenty of people on here who believe in spirit beings, who work with them or against them. Stop wasting your time with those who don't understand what you are playing with here.

Might find this useful OP:
http://www.bibliotecaple...niversalseduction_16.htm

It explains what you're talking about. The energy harvested is called 'Loosh'.

Another link: http://www.unicusmagazine.com/skyfish.htm

This time mentioning such creatures as explained in OP

Jin
#100 Posted : 1/22/2015 9:32:51 PM

yes

Id, ego and super-ego - Id, ego, and super-ego are the three parts of the psychic apparatus defined in Sigmund Freud's structural model of the psyche; they are the three theoretical constructs in terms of whose activity and interaction our mental life is described. According to this model of the psyche, the id is the set of uncoordinated instinctual trends; the super-ego plays the critical and moralizing role; and the ego is the organized, realistic part that mediates between the desires of the id and the super-ego.[1] The super-ego can stop one from doing certain things that one's id may want to do.[2]

Although the model is structural and makes reference to an apparatus, the id, ego and super-ego are purely symbolic concepts about the mind and do not correspond to actual (somatic) structures of the brain such as the kind dealt with by neuroscience.

The concepts themselves arose at a late stage in the development of Freud's thought as the "structural model" (which succeeded his "economic model" and "topographical model"Pleased and was first discussed in his 1920 essay Beyond the Pleasure Principle and was formalized and elaborated upon three years later in his The Ego and the Id. Freud's proposal was influenced by the ambiguity of the term "unconscious" and its many conflicting uses

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Id,_ego_and_super-ego

even Freud believed in entities , no matter the wording is a little different yet freud here discusses three entities which reside within the psyche of the individual Id, ego and super-ego

furthermore these can be further externalised as visual representations ....... whether this is helpful or not is still an unknown variable

is it so far out to believe the ego is sucking the lifeforce out of its host and feeding it thoughts ........

if the mind is open it will see the otherside of the coin , it will know that what is on the otherside is not so different from right here

obviously if the OP had worded it like freud , all this may have been recieved well

yet freud , jung and others have talked about various things that are way out there

terms such as archetypes and the collective unconscious were recieved as poorly as the term entity is these days

as mentioned before .......try understanding

edit :

also alter ego's and multiple ego's can exist within an individual thus multiple entities ,

the shamanistic perspective is not very different from a normal one , only a different way to look at things

edit again :

also the offer still stands for all beings.....join the darkside Big grin
sell the soul to the devil Twisted Evil
illusions !, there are no illusions
there is only that which is the truth

«PREV3456NEXT