We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123NEXT
Conquring paranoia and negative thoughts from cannabis. Options

Psychelexium528Hz*
#21 Posted : 1/16/2015 1:18:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Great, I enjoyed everyone’s advice. I don’t mean to come off as egoic or something. It was just a poor choice of words.Embarrased I smoke pretty rarely, Some times I don’t smoke/vape for several days, and when I do its normally at night/late afternoon and small doses. I love smoking and watching documentary's Laughing

So for me the paranoia trips arnt debilitating or anything. Its just curiosity of the state of mind. I try practising not indulging my self in those thoughts. Smile Its really intriguing to me how the mind works.

I think next time I get cannabis, I'll get higher CBD to balance it out a bit.
~We have been to the moon, we have charted the depths of the ocean and the heart of the atom, but we have a fear of looking inward to ourselves because we sense that is where all the contradictions flow together.~
Terence McKenna *Psychonaut*

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

cave paintings
#22 Posted : 1/16/2015 1:36:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I think it's important to understand how substances affect you, and use them appropriately. This is simpler said than done I think sometimes. Cannabis is a complex plant in its effects, and I think it is important to treat it that way. Use appropriate doses, cannabis can be strong. I think as someone mentioned earlier, that smoking a little and then later smoking more is a good way to combat the paranoia. The small dose lets you dip your feet in and it is less jarring - then when you smoke later, I find the paranoia/doubt/anxiety are less pronounced and it is easier to integrate.
I personally find psilocybin/DMT much less paranoia inducing if in the appropriate setting, but obviously if one is not in a comfortable situation, things can go south.
Cannabis personally affects me differently at different points in my life, and I enjoy it most when I am most comfortable with myself, life, setting, and usage.
My best advice would ultimately be to start with very low doses, smoking even little sprinkles will get you effects that I think are worthwhile, while you are still able to retain some sense of horizon and stability. If it is not making you feel a way that you think is conducive to your personal and spiritual growth, I see no reason to force it either - maybe it isn't for you at this point in your journey for whatever reason. I think Cannabis is a great plant, and I've worked with it copiously over the years, but all relationships are subject to change, and one must listen to their inner wise man/woman. Perhaps try psilocybin/DMT/LSD and then return to the plant and see how you feel about it.
Best wishes!
Living to Give

Spiralout
#23 Posted : 1/16/2015 9:23:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

GOD wrote:
Psychelexium528Hz*

You need to STOP ....... and read your own posts . The language you are useing is very agresive and egoistic . Conquor ? Your fear is a part of you . If you fight against it you fight against yourself = You can not win = You loose . The more you fight it the more you einforce it .

Fear is a part of your defence system . Its an aid . Without fear we would do ...... egoistic things that threaten the safety of our whole organism .

STOP ...... relax ...... and look at what you are doing and why . Think about it . Be honest with yourself . Fear is a natural and valuable tool . MAKE FRIENDS WITH YOUR FEAR . Use it as an advisor . Show it and yourself respect . Dont deny it . Dont try to run away from it .

The social fears you have are normal and we all get it or have had it . It passes . All we need to do is to do something else with our lives and see that drugs are not the center of our lives .

Take care that you dont talk yourself deeper into it . Some people learn that haveing poblems is better than solveing them = They identify themselves with their problems and wallow in them = Problems as a personality and life erzatz .

The op was not talking about it in this way at all I fear. Conquering fear in whatever way you choose to is necessary in some sense; fear does not help. Fear can cause all sorts of egoistic things on the contrary, in my opinion. It can be a tool and making friends with it and using it as advice is catalyzed by cannabis if used correctly for me. It sounds like the op is using it wisely.

I think it sounds like your smoking well, use it wisely and can be helpful. Thumbs up

Jaguar_Prescence
#24 Posted : 1/24/2015 12:14:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You must be honest with yourself when it is time to leave her behind. When I was younger I enjoyed cannabis very much and it helped me to open a lot of ports of consciousness. Nowadays I find it disrupts my flow, closes me off, causes a lot of pain in my heart chakra, and in a subtle level makes me greedy and selfish. The last time I smoked I did a nice ceremony with a lot of intention put into it. I puffed did a bit of yoga and sat down to meditate and observe my being. I felt I was in a vibrational cage. Like a sandbox with all these toys- I.e. Sensations and the colors you see when stoned, but that was as far as I could go, I was stuck in the sandbox. When I was younger I loved to play in that box but now that I know reality beyond the sandbox I feel revisiting the sandbox only stifles my being. I am much happier without it, life just works for me when I am not stuck in the cycle of smoking. Tibetan Buddhists believe it clogs the channels and that it is a great hindrance to spiritual evolution. I can attest to that as well. To each their own, Ive found there has always been something "off" with the feeling of being high. Like I am disconnected from love. Whereas on ayahuasca, mushrooms, cactus, I feel whole, connected, and loved. Meditation > marijuana

lltfdaniel
#25 Posted : 4/28/2018 3:46:02 PM
DMT-Nexus member

https://www.clear-uk.org...nce-of-matured-cannabis/

From that article.

THC D9 is a potent stimulant and if plants are cropped too early, any cannabis will have little or no CBD and will only provide a very stimulant high, whilst not every cannabis user finds this adverse, many do, it is well known that a lot of novice or infrequent users who use cannabis which is immature, as in, were one to look, the capitate trichomes would be all clear, not all cloudy/milky or with a good ratio of amber coloured trichomes, but clear as crystal, will have a paranoid reaction, become confused, they will have physiological experiences such as heart palpitations and some break out into a sweat from elevated physiologicals, some start to have panic attacks.

The first, is commercial cultivators, aka, “cashcroppers” who are entirely focused on cultivating cannabis purely for profit and it is sad that many of these know damn well that there is a point of diminishing returns in the latter stages of development in the cannabis flowering cycle, where plants stop growing, they cease to put any more energy into increasing bud mass, which is weight, which is the saleable product after being dried, so many crop at that point, when the plant is pretty much at maximum weight for whichever commercial strain, they know this is a point when trichomes are mainly clear, depending on strain, clear into milky.

As you can see, emphasis is on yield, on the clear trichomes, but that also equates to completely raw THC D9 and totally stimulant with practically no other compounds present to round off the potent stimulant effects, then they state “cloudy” which is as they say the up and heady high, then the ambering, then they say about the mix of cloudy/amber.

But as I say, at the point of diminishing returns, the plants will have pretty much reached their maximum bud mass and weight, with most commercial strains, trichomes will be clear mainly and a small ratio of cloudy, or milky as I prefer to say, and that means fully stimulant, with no oxidase terpenoids or CBD/CBV etc to round off the high, not to mention the full personality and indeed beneficial qualities medicinally speaking, are not present either, the majority of the active compounds derive from latter stages of oxidisation.

It is at that stage, clear mainly, into milky, which makes a large amount of cannabis users feel paranoid and gives them adverse effects, and we all know, that paranoia, is a main psychological component in psychoses.

Raw, un-oxidised THC, acts on the brain receptors, in a similar way to amphetamines and prolonged use of amphetamines does trigger psychosis, especially in conjunction with long periods of sleep deprivation. An effect of raw THC is it will deprive people of proper sleep because it over rev’s the brain and chemicals usually produced by the brain during sleep periods which induce dream state are not produced properly and this leads to the detrimental effects as the cumulative consequences of over stimulating neurochemicals takes hold and the brain essentially snaps and misfires more and more, so a psychotic episode, even if they do get their heads down for a few hours through fatigue, if they use a lot of unripe cannabis with raw THC, they will be unlikely to achieve REM states, and that in regards to potential psychosis, is what matters, waking up again after a brief sleep period without REM may restore some physical energy, but then frequent users of unripe cannabis will drink that coffee etc, have another wake and bake spliff etc, and so the REM deprived person goes on and on day after day until that snap occurs, that, is what can seriously cause a psychotic episode especially when stress factors like troubled relationships, or familial difficulties, money worries, employemnt difficulties, prolonged personality clash dynamics etc and for example, are present and serve as triggers.

It is entirely true, CBD is anti-psychotic as much as is sedative, so plants with a decent ratio of CBD will do the exact opposite, it will allow the brain to achieve REM states properly and balance the stimulant THC D9 so the brain doesn’t ‘over rev’ too much.

I may like a bit of immature cannabis, many do, but too many people do have adverse reactions with unripe cannabis with raw THC and unless the consumer demographic knows they like it, they should only be sold cannabis which has matured to %30 (plus minus %10) with a choice of an earlier cropped product where trichomes are just about to turn amber, the clear and energetic high from milky trichomes is good when the trichomes are just starting to turn amber, up to %5.

There is nothing wrong with people using cannabis with clear or milky trichomes if they state a preference, because not everybody will use it regularly enough to develop the potential mental heath issues with constant use of raw THC. Some are not prone to ill effect and suited to speedy highs and other stimulant drugs and indeed many like the very stimulant high it gives, but it should be as a preference, on request from regulated vendors or those hobby cultivating at their own risk, general consumption people should use herb cultivated when around %30 amber and **cured**.

Curing allows for a further period of oxidation of active compounds and that is beneficial to a cannabis user on several levels. People also tend to use less if properly mature and well cured because the active compounds do everything they should do and is a superior high/stone than cannabis just cropped and dried for sale, very different to immature cannabis which tends to be a shorter lasting high and people use more as the brain tries to keep stimulated and this often leads the user to use too much, a common issue with speed actually and again a similarity between raw THC D9 and amphetamines. Curing is a necessary part of the process, something which is fast being forgotten in commercial weed terms.

So yeah make sure your resin is milky white with a bit of amber then, you will have proper weed then which will never make you paranoid.

Eaglepath
#26 Posted : 4/28/2018 5:13:04 PM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

endlessness wrote:
I highly recommend looking into CBD. It is known to help reducing anxiety and other negative effects from pure THC (and most weed these days, sativa or indica, are very high in THC and low in CBD). Maybe you can find strains high in CBD, or grow some hemp yourself and do an extraction which yields plenty of CBD, or get some morroccan hash or himalayan charras, both of which generally have high CBD content.

Apart from that, I definitely feel that daily smoking, specially smoking early during the day, mixed with not doing exercise and not doing all of one's tasks and having unfinished business, is a recipe for anxiety/paranoia. I feel that such feelings are greatly reduced if one is actually fulfilling all of one's responsibility and daily tasks, as well as doing regular exercise, and then cannabis only comes into play in the afternoon/night.

Also the setting, I definitely prefer smoking cannabis at home or in nature, in a quiet setting, without too many people around. I think its more soothing for the mind.

Last but not least, one can always try to take breaks and see if things improve.

Good luck!

Speaking from around 10 years of daily smoking this is a very good advice.. More about the strains.. If you smoke a lot of sativa high cannabis it will soon or later mess with your mind.. The more indica/kush strains is very different.. especially the pure indica strains which gives you a more relaxed state..

Another tip is to start the first 30min with meditation after the first joint.. where you then focus on the stomach anxiety feeling inline with you paranoia and the negative thought paralell with conscious deep breathing... stay in centric focus, just observe the rest.. when you pass that state you fall into a more psychadelic realm of cannabis and after you feel more relaxed with the high...

this maybe sounds confusing but I do it a lot and it works.

All the best and may the spirit of Holy Mary take care of you!Smile
"Too cute to live, too cozy to die" - Eaglepath

ghrue84
#27 Posted : 4/28/2018 7:42:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Set and setting is something that applies to cannabis as well. Maybe you're smoking cannabis with a crowd that you don't fully trust. Maybe you're smoking cannabis in places that feel, and in some cases, are dangerous.

I've experienced negative thoughts with cannabis while smoking with people and while smoking alone. While smoking alone, I used to get paranoid because I was always too worried I was going to get caught by my parents, so I decided to not give a fuck about getting caught. While smoking with certain people, I decided that I just didn't enjoy being around these people because they did not resonate with my peace.

These were people that enjoyed smoking in very dark places and sometimes even in dark places where people would sell drugs. The reason for my "paranoia" was actually my instinct telling me that I was in a dangerous place, and I was. Luckily for me, a shooting happened days later after me being there and experiencing this instinctual "paranoia" that convinced me that I shouldn't hang out there anymore or with these people.

Cannabis amplifies all of your senses. Hearing, tasting, seeing, feeling, smelling, and I believe that it also amplifies the human's natural instinct to sense danger. Sometimes you may get paranoid because you start hearing everything outside your house, and it sounds much closer than it really is. Sometimes you need to and should take a break from cannabis. Especially if you're getting in a negative headspace often. It might be Mrs. Mary Jane telling you to work on whatever issues you may have before returning to her. Or perhaps she's telling you to stop using her as a crutch for whenever you feel bad.

Northerner
#28 Posted : 4/28/2018 10:05:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jaguar_Prescence wrote:
You must be honest with yourself when it is time to leave her behind. When I was younger I enjoyed cannabis very much and it helped me to open a lot of ports of consciousness. Nowadays I find it disrupts my flow, closes me off, causes a lot of pain in my heart chakra, and in a subtle level makes me greedy and selfish.

After almost 10 years of regular/daily use cannabis became unpleasant and uncomfortable for me as well.

I just stopped smoking the stuff. No more negative effects.

It was hard for a small period because it was so habitual for me, but I have never missed it since then. If anything I would say I'm better off without it.
The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.

Cactus Man
#29 Posted : 4/29/2018 7:57:26 AM
DMT-Nexus member

the best and most practically effective way i have found for this is to relax and release those tense thoughts from your mind.

DmtProphecy
#30 Posted : 5/4/2018 4:12:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

There's a few things that could be causing the negative thoughts and paranoia.

The first thing it could be is the specific strain of weed you are smoking. Unfortunately because most people don't grows their own weed it can be impossible to know what strain you are getting. If it is possible for you to grow your own weed, I would suggest trying a different strain. Some strains simply don't always agree with ones chemistry. I think this is less likely to be the case than the following possibility however....

Weed had caused me some negative feelings in the past. Usually this happens when I'm in a social situation. I prefer to smoke weed solo. Smoking with others had tended to give me bad vibes. This is even the case when I smoke with my significant other, especially when he tried to be sweet with me... I'm just not cuddly or touchy feely while on weed and makes me feel weird to be touchec. So what it comes down to for me is setting. The perfect setting for me is in a non public place and solo. Try a different setting. If you can think of what is triggering the negativity, avoid those things. Smoke in am environment that gives you good vibes. It is unlikely i think that you would be paranoid if smoking in a private place alone. There would be no one around you to be paranoid. Are you paranoid that someone might catch you smoking weed? Then it might help to smoke in a well ventilated area or by an air purifier to reduce the smell as well as have a, safe hiding place for your weed and smoking device.

If the music with words is causing you issues, try listening to instrumentals or nature sounds. Maybe silence would be more comforting?

For me, a low dose of mushrooms causes no paranoia and on these low does I've never had a bad trip mentally. I am talking about doses so low that no visuals are present. In my experience, one feels less weird than on any dose of weed. The low doses of mushrooms don't cause the same impairment of the mind/ change in thinking as weed. I would highly suggest trying the low doses of cubensis and slowly increase if and when you feel comfortable.

Dmt has a higher risk of bad trips than weed in my experience. This can be prevented with the right set and setting. If you are concerned then simple take care to details while on dmt... Things like music, and a comfy place to sit. Maybe a person who gives you good vibes for reassurance. It's extreamly important to be in a good mood while taking dmt. If you are in a bad mood, your trip will be bad. This is almost a certainty. If you are in a good mood, the trip will be colored by that.

scelsi
#31 Posted : 5/20/2018 6:37:43 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Psychelexium528Hz* wrote:
I love cannabis, but sometimes when I smoke my mind comes up with these ridiculous paranoid scenarios.

For example, often times when I'm with other people and I listen to certain kinds of music, my brain tells me that somehow the song is talking about or referring to me in a negative way. Its very odd and uncomfortable. I know its irrational and delusional, after the fact I relies how weird that is.... What is that? Have you experienced that before?

Sometimes I get anxious to, and my mind comes up with negative scenarios while high. Its like a kinda flash...Its hard to describe.

But I dont want to run away, I want to handle it head on. I want to get the most out of my cannabis sessions. What am I doing wrong? Typically I use a water bong, with small amounts of cannabis flower in it. By the way this dose not happen every time, but sometimes it does.

If I have these negative trips with cannabis, would the same thing happen if I were to take psyilocybin cubensis or dmt? I want to learn how to navigate through negative experience like this.

So what advice, tips do you have for conquering paranoia and negative thoughts from cannabis?
I want to conqure this before trying higher level psychedelics? Is it necessary?
Anything else you can add would be great full, thank you. Smile

My dear unknown friend, my dear paranoia brother! I feel and though exactly the same!

Ive smoked for seven years with very happy effects, and then, suddenly i started to get paranoia ans anxiety, with different cannabis (i have 6 brothers and all of them grows their own). I miss a lot the cannabis but the stupid and unuseful paranoia wont let me in!

9 years passed from i decided to stop smoking. I tried to smoke few times (maybe 10?) in this 9 years, always with the same result.

And, the funny part is that i tried 120mg of oral dmt with harmala alks, a very powerful trip with no paranoia at all!

Why some of us suffer paranoia? I want to know, a question waiting years to be anwered.

Cheers from southamerica

Eaglepath
#32 Posted : 5/25/2018 1:56:49 PM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

The other thing with Cannabis is that she is often a better company if you are really used to her. If you smoke occasional the anxiety paranoia is nearly always there.

A friend gave me an advice one time: if you feel bad of smoking Cannabis, smoke more! I laughed at him at the time but later found it out to be very true.

The problem with smoking "more" is that then it will definitely interfere with your "ego priorities" and create anxiety due to these, and here is when meditation comes into the picture.

The clearity that comes without Cannabis and instead of use of psychadelics can be astonishing! But after some while of this clarity it can be a little bit to much, thats why I always use the Cannabis as a sort of integration medicine between periods of psychadelic use.

KloudQ7
#33 Posted : 5/25/2018 6:24:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I used to get some negative effects from cannabis but as I smoked more they stopped happening as often. But when I switched to only dabs most of the paranoia/anxiety I would get disappeared.

Camponotus
#34 Posted : 5/25/2018 7:03:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Eaglepath wrote:
The other thing with Cannabis is that she is often a better company if you are really used to her. If you smoke occasional the anxiety paranoia is nearly always there.

A friend gave me an advice one time: if you feel bad of smoking Cannabis, smoke more! I laughed at him at the time but later found it out to be very true.

The clearity that comes without Cannabis and instead of use of psychadelics can be astonishing! But after some while of this clarity it can be a little bit to much, thats why I always use the Cannabis as a sort of integration medicine between periods of psychadelic use.

Yes!

But you can overdo this also and start smoking your way in a downwards spiral easily. where no cannabis takes effect anymore and you're smoking smoking smoking and become really crazy but relaxed in some way Big grin balance should be the key!
Pausing is the best with cannabis consuming IMO!
The less you smoke the better it is Big grin like you said in phases! By the way smoking in general especially if someone is smoking many grams of pot a day : makes me depressed just because of smoking that much... not specially psychic depressed but my body isn't fit and that results in my brain or my psyche starts getting depressed as also!

Cannabis and stress - YES!
Cannabis and anxiety - not always Very happy except smoking so much that one is too relaxed to feel anxiety but than again he is probably lazy and may depressed... difficult
It's the job that's never started as takes longest to finish. - J.R.R. Tolkien

How long will this last, this delicious feeling of being alive, of having penetrated the veil which hides beauty and the wonders of celestial vistas? It doesn't matter, as there can be nothing but gratitude for even a glimpse of what exists for those who can become open to it. - Alexander Shulgin

Metashaman
#35 Posted : 5/25/2018 10:57:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

At the risk of: "Oh boy this guy and his esoteric nonsense" - Heh..

I had real issues abusing cannabis, I was very much like Graham Hancock. Where I was more edgy when I didn't have it and I would find reasons to not "do things I may normally have done" while using daily for decades.

So when Aya told me it wasn't serving my life well (and I quit for the ceremony) then I just quit.

About a month later I was still adjusting and met with one of the hippies from my aya circle who was local. His advice: Cannabis is a teacher plant. Just not as loud as many of the others. That if I don't abuse her and I ask for what I want, that it will seem like it is being answers. That this psychosomatic trick works.

If I sit and ask for peace before I smoke I usually get it, if I ask for rest.. I get tired. If I want to have a good time, I ask for that and get comical.

While it may be completely in my head. When I respect her and ask. She seems to deliver.

Creator of PS.. Home of the Jester and the Akashic Record (DMT Monster Manual).
If Chat is down here, feel free to take refuge in Experience Report Chat til it's back up.

Eaglepath
#36 Posted : 5/26/2018 9:01:47 AM

Metashaman wrote:

I had real issues abusing cannabis, I was very much like Graham Hancock. Where I was more edgy when I didn't have it and I would find reasons to not "do things I may normally have done" while using daily for decades.

So when Aya told me it wasn't serving my life well (and I quit for the ceremony) then I just quit.

About a month later I was still adjusting and met with one of the hippies from my aya circle who was local. His advice: Cannabis is a teacher plant. Just not as loud as many of the others. That if I don't abuse her and I ask for what I want, that it will seem like it is being answers. That this psychosomatic trick works.

If I sit and ask for peace before I smoke I usually get it, if I ask for rest.. I get tired. If I want to have a good time, I ask for that and get comical.

While it may be completely in my head. When I respect her and ask. She seems to deliver.

It is not in your head!

This is a powerful medicine if to use her correct. She can produce profound meditative experiences. (every time we roll her up, crash down infront of the TV with a bag of candy she cries)Pleased

Camponotus
#37 Posted : 5/26/2018 9:18:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Metashaman wrote:

no risking; you nailed it!

someone shouldn‘t stigmatize it but should also be aware that it has a potential for abusing it if someone stops listening to her teachings!
It's the job that's never started as takes longest to finish. - J.R.R. Tolkien

How long will this last, this delicious feeling of being alive, of having penetrated the veil which hides beauty and the wonders of celestial vistas? It doesn't matter, as there can be nothing but gratitude for even a glimpse of what exists for those who can become open to it. - Alexander Shulgin

tseuq
#38 Posted : 5/26/2018 4:07:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Eaglepath wrote:
This is a powerful medicine ...

.. and a mood amplifier in particular. The paranoid thoughts I have often experienced, rooted in the same dysfuntional (fear-based, don't get me wrong, fear can be pretty useful Laughing ) believe patterns as any other ego threatening fearful vision and thought which can arise during a difficult psychedelic experience or even while sober in daily life. While sober it seems easier to push these thoughts away, by switching the focus of attention, but as long as they are not fully understand and integrated, these ideas will pop up again and again. They will manifest (in) my "conscious reality". (see Omega thread)

It is all about projection and amplification. Get to know yourself, ask for the fear behind, learn and understand to finally "transcend". I guess, most of these paranoid thoughts involve the idea that something is wrong, that I did something wrong (which is just a projection of my own moral ideas and values, with which I compare and evaluate my own behaviour), that I am wrong. They create an illusion of separation and punishment (social-cultural conditioning!), social exclusion as the worst case. One has to integrate the reality of being all alone and if the price of being unconditionally me in every now (unconditional self-acceptance and -love) is to be alone my whole life, I pay it!

LOVE is the key - the ultimate language... and THC is at least for me a very profound "teacher plant". The intellectual and emotional distortion of what is happening now has to end, to get out of the "matrix of self" and be fully present in the here and now.

Puff puff, tseuq

offtopic: Mods, can we please have an up-vote for our fellows metashaman and kloud? Love

@Camponotus; Grats, to your promotion!
Everything's sooo peyote-ful..

Eaglepath
#39 Posted : 5/26/2018 4:23:32 PM

I am a Meta-Ayahuasquero!Pleased

Much love!

Puff puff! / Eaglepath

CosmicLion
#40 Posted : 5/26/2018 6:30:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Pronoia takes the psychotic type thinking and makes it work in your favor...

"Pronoia Is the Antidote for Paranoia, Revised and Expanded: How the Whole World Is Conspiring to Shower You with Blessings"

https://www.amazon.com/P...-Expanded/dp/1556438184/

Love Thumbs up

CosmicLion attached the following image(s):
PRo.jpg (71kb) downloaded 33 time(s).
-Eternally Romping the Astral Savannahlands-

PREV123NEXT