We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV56789NEXT»
chat endlessly reloading Options

Muskogee Herbman
#121 Posted : 1/21/2018 3:38:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Im crossing my fingers that he's working in our best interest to fix the problems that have been plaguing chat for awhile. It gets really wonky after the 9pm EST daily reset
Creator help me live in a way that will make my ancestors proud.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

universecannon
#122 Posted : 1/21/2018 3:39:43 PM

โ˜‚

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

I tried to reset it but when i go to the reset page i get the same error

*shines Trav spotlight into the sky*

halp

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

Muskogee Herbman
#123 Posted : 1/21/2018 3:48:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Muskogee Herbman wrote:

Creator help me live in a way that will make my ancestors proud.

Baby Bonnie Hood
#124 Posted : 1/21/2018 3:52:37 PM

Grey jedi

I get a 404 error. The chat does not seem to be located on the subdomain it used to (chat.dmt-nexus)
My threads: Intro - DMT first time - My mushrooms

I'm not all that I can be....

AcaciaConfusedYah
#125 Posted : 1/21/2018 4:51:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

It has been said before that if the chat was not respected, it would be/ could be taken away. I don't think this is an accident, nor do i think it's working to be fixed (at this current time). Unfortunate for the people that have respected the nexus attitude...

We probably need to consider using tripsit.me or other chat programs for a while. Or... just use the forum. Maybe kikker needed a little break.
Sometimes it's good for a change. Other times it isn't.

Baby Bonnie Hood
#126 Posted : 1/21/2018 5:15:13 PM

Grey jedi

AcaciaConfusedYah wrote:
It has been said before that if the chat was not respected, it would be/ could be taken away. I don't think this is an accident, nor do i think it's working to be fixed (at this current time). Unfortunate for the people that have respected the nexus attitude...

We probably need to consider using tripsit.me or other chat programs for a while. Or... just use the forum. Maybe kikker needed a little break.

If that is the case then it's very unfortunate. I never really saw any problems with poor attitudes, despite being quite active in chat (but then, I am not a moderator).

I really like the chat - to me it's more important than the forum (strangely enough). I doubt that I will seek out other chats on other websites - or become more active in the forum. I fear that the most likely behavior in my case is that I'll slowly just stop visiting this place altogether Sad

AcaciaConfusedYah
#127 Posted : 1/21/2018 5:21:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

Baby Bonnie Hood wrote:
AcaciaConfusedYah wrote:

If that is the case then it's very unfortunate. I never really saw any problems with poor attitudes, despite being quite active in chat (but then, I am not a moderator).

I really like the chat - to me it's more important than the forum (strangely enough). I doubt that I will seek out other chats on other websites - or become more active in the forum. I fear that the most likely behavior in my case is that I'll slowly just stop visiting this place altogether Sad

Well, let's hope I'm wrong.
Sometimes it's good for a change. Other times it isn't.

seagull
#128 Posted : 1/21/2018 6:11:58 PM

Hello world!

I really do hope that the chat will be fixed soon.
Lets have some patience and wait for Travelers response.
You&Iverse

dreamer042
#129 Posted : 1/21/2018 7:25:10 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

AcaciaConfusedYah wrote:
This is not any kind of official notice, but my guess is that chat might be down for a while.

In the past, when chat has been down, people have used tripsit.me #nexus.

I expect chat will come back online sooner or later.

We have permission from the admins over on tripsit to use the #DMT room (check out the chat headline). #nexus isn't an official channel on their network, we could use it, but we are welcome to the official DMT channel.

If you don't have or don't know how to use an irc client you can just go to tripsit.me click on general chat and it will have you join the room #drugs. Once you are in the room just type: /join #dmt and it'll take you where you need to be. Be warned, #drugs is a very chaotic place and will help you appreciate the attitude here at nexus.

Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

PlantTraveller
#130 Posted : 1/21/2018 8:00:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I too very much hope chat comes back soon. I loved it. The safest haven on the internet!

It cutting out like that last night freaked me out a bit while I was tripping. I thought Trav was mad at all of us. I went to tripsit but didn't know about the dmt room or the nexus room. Oh well. Thanks for the lovely atmosphere guys!
Until we are all free, we are none of us free.
Emma Lazarus

Wolfnippletip
#131 Posted : 1/21/2018 8:16:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Dreamer's right. The Drugs room at Tripsit is chaotic as a Mental Hospital Day Room. It will make you appreciate Nexus chat.
My flesh moves, like liquid. My mind is cut loose.

marz
#132 Posted : 1/21/2018 9:21:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah a very rude people in very uninviting in that one room not a place you want to be when tripping
"PSYCHEDELIC DRUGS DON'T CHANGE YOU- THEY DON'T CHANGE YOUR CHARACTER-UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE CHANGED THEY ENABLE CHANGE THEY CAN'T IMPOSE IT...."
-ALEXANDER SHULGIN

It's time to move on to the next step in the psychedelic revolution

dreamer042
#133 Posted : 1/21/2018 9:58:26 PM

Dreamoar

Before we get to looking too far down our noses I feel like I should put in a good word.

#drugs is pretty chaotic, but it does give a broader perspective on what the wider substance using community looks like. We get a bit insulated here at the nexus and tend to forget how the majority of people are using these substances. Places like Bluelight and #drugs on Tripsit help provide that wider context. I like to visit them now and again to get the pulse of the larger community, lest my nexus based experience become too insular.

Overall tripsit is an important resource. Their #tripsit rooms have saved countless lives and the role they play in disseminating harm reduction to the wider community cannot be understated.
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Rollenberg
#134 Posted : 1/21/2018 10:01:06 PM
DMT-Nexus member

wiki.dmt-nexus.me is also down although with a different error.
"Every facet, every compartment of your mind is to be programmed by you; if you donโ€™t take the responsibility to program your own mind, the world will program it for you."

Baby Bonnie Hood
#135 Posted : 1/21/2018 10:11:30 PM

Grey jedi

Rollenberg wrote:
wiki.dmt-nexus.me is also down although with a different error.

Same goes for THE NEXIAN (top right corner) - gives a database connection error.

dreamer042
#136 Posted : 1/21/2018 10:11:40 PM

Dreamoar

Sharetheseeds is currently down
The Nexian is currently down
Wiki subdomain is currently down
Chat subdomain is currently down

Most of these have been going on and off line randomly. Hang tight, I'm sure things will get stabilized eventually.

proto-pax
#137 Posted : 1/22/2018 2:42:55 AM

bird-brain

<3 to all of you.
blooooooOOOOOooP fzzzzzzhm KAPOW!
This is shit-brained, this kind of thinking.
Grow a plant or something and meditate on that

PurgeMasterV2
#138 Posted : 1/22/2018 5:10:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

im going through chat withdrawl...

Continuum
#139 Posted : 1/22/2018 11:42:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

If ACY is correct and this is intentional, I would like to put in a word for getting STS back at least. I can say with certainty myself and a couple others over there would be happy to take on the financial, maintenance and/or ownership responsibilities if it is a project Trav is no longer wanting to be part of.
Forge a Path with Heart <3

Psilosopher?
#140 Posted : 1/22/2018 12:54:35 PM

Don't Panic

This is my ideal Nexus chat.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salon_(France)
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."

«PREV56789NEXT»