We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Ololiuqui (Rivea corymbosa) Options

69ron
#21 Posted : 5/29/2010 10:03:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ohayoco wrote:
69ron wrote:
The shamans often soaked the crushed seeds in 1/2 a cup of water for many hours and then drank the solution. They did NOT filter out the seeds.

Would one drink the seeds then? Or leave them in the bottom of the cup?

I believe they drank everything, including the seeds.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

ohayoco
#22 Posted : 5/31/2010 4:16:20 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks.
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

Tropical
#23 Posted : 6/10/2010 7:34:03 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Jammr
#24 Posted : 6/10/2010 8:01:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Kada wrote:
FYI larger doses of Turbina can make one sick, this plant is not totally free from nausea, just in lower doses it is. 250 seeds caused 6 hours of harsh puking, muscle cramps (probably more from the shaking and heaving), hot/cold sweats and shaking.

the experience was far more visual than normal though, and pretty decent mind play.

How were the seeds prepared, and was any seed material consumed?
Infundibulum wrote:

Item: A goat (eats everything, gives milk, it is fuckable, can be converted to meat)

Tropical
#25 Posted : 6/10/2010 6:12:33 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Ginkgo
#26 Posted : 6/10/2010 6:22:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Why on earth did this guy eat the seeds? The whole idea with the cold-water extraction is that it is an extraction, so you don't have to eat the seeds...

Tropical
#27 Posted : 6/10/2010 7:50:43 PM
DMT-Nexus member

./

Gir
#28 Posted : 6/29/2010 3:31:22 PM

Gir

SWIM is planning a CWE with 40 of these babies he got phree.

He plans to ingest 200mg of harmalas extracted from rue via manske.

I will be posting his results.

-gir
Lets go extract something together Smile

house wrote:
19:10:05 ‹house› mama aya gave me lego man eye healers

Smoke Spice, NOW

Gir likes to tell lies, and the truth, but gir cant even tell the difference between them...

http://www.thevenusproject.com/index.phpTHIS IS THE VENUS PROJECT.

Phlux-
#29 Posted : 8/29/2010 7:33:46 PM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

harvested 2kg of seeds - finally my vine ripened - got lots to play with - now i can get into this lsa section of the nexus.
antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

Chaska
#30 Posted : 3/9/2017 3:29:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

200 seeds into blender with cup water
put into fridge overnight

pre gamed with a shot of san pedro

going to do some cacao extract later (oral or insufflation) during peak for synergistic effects

let you all know what happens
grow plants, make tea, love life

Chaska
#31 Posted : 3/9/2017 3:47:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've had plenty of morning glory slurries in my day
chewed countless hbwr

this CWE of rivea corymbosa is by far the most bitter thing I've tried to ingest LSA wise
infact it was much more bitter than the shot of cactus preceding it

i went to drink a half cup which has 200 seeds CWE in it and nearly choked 1/4 drink in
even now after 20 min of struggling with sips theres probably 50 seeds worth left undrank

id rather not purge at this point so I'm debating at just closing the dose books and letting the ride ensue with 150 instead of 200

but considering the impotence of LSA left as a CWE and the awareness of tolerance i feel compelled to finish the cup, unless someone else pops up and decided they want to take it for a SWIM

dreamer042
#32 Posted : 3/9/2017 3:49:51 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

Drink it down, take yor medicine Cool

Haapi trails ♥
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

Chaska
#33 Posted : 3/9/2017 11:42:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

what a day!

at 2 hours in time dilation surreptitiously began and i passed the ever slowing clock in awe with the thousand fold thoughts that came from love

didn't finish the dregs but id say 150-160 seeds were consumed as well as un pocito de huachuma

there was no LSA Nausea like hbwr and mg, effects were strangely human, like i felt more and beyond my normal limitations
i began to see the hilarity of bodies with different identities upon them. i felt like there is some perceptive consciousness that connects all anima (possibly what we call god) and as a result
i became tony hawk
i mean to say that i left the boundaries of my old skate injuries and fears to do things on a board id never done before, feeling everything without fear of falling.
i also played a flute for a river for a few hours and biked over 5 miles
i built a house for my cat (she's gonna love it)

at about 7 hours in i drank a bit of catuaba and insufflated 300mg cacao extract
neti potted that out after 30 minutes and thoroughly enjoyed the renewed psycoactivity

i should mention i ate small amounts of cannabis throughout the day as well, nothing beyond my normal range though
roughly 60 mg cannabinoids over the course of the day (and another 30 right now for love of the plants!!!_)

anyway I'm very excited to try this again with more of each component
the energy and strength in my body even now 8 hours later is magnificent!

so much love and gratitude ~~~~<3

PREV12