We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123NEXT
Liberty Caps 2014 - Updated * pics * Options

obliguhl
#21 Posted : 10/30/2014 7:20:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You're my hero infinitynlove...
I've never found y and would be overjoyed could i change that. Too bad im so afraid of farmers, and public grasslands do not really exist.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

d*l*b
#22 Posted : 10/30/2014 8:23:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

silvertriptamine wrote:
whats peoples view on the effects of lib caps over cubensis?

Cubes aren’t a patch on liberty caps! They are far closer to Copelandia cyanescens (aka Panaeolus cyanescens). I think they feel like a small version of them.

Dose-wise the difference is massive, I find it hard to get off the ground on oral tryptamines. After some playing I found with the last lot of cubes I grew that 5g dry plus rue tea made a start point for me. A week or 2 ago I had 1.08g dry libs plus 250mg harmalas and had a far deeper experience.

It is a shame they have proven to be close to impossible to cultivate.
D × V × F > R

DoingKermit
#23 Posted : 10/30/2014 11:04:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

d*l*b wrote:
silvertriptamine wrote:

Cubes aren’t a patch on liberty caps! They are far closer to Copelandia cyanescens (aka Panaeolus cyanescens). I think they feel like a small version of them.

Dose-wise the difference is massive, I find it hard to get off the ground on oral tryptamines. After some playing I found with the last lot of cubes I grew that 5g dry plus rue tea made a start point for me. A week or 2 ago I had 1.08g dry libs plus 250mg harmalas and had a far deeper experience.

I have to agree.

I had about 2.5 grams of dried liberty caps last year (picked by a good friend of mine) and the experience was definitely stronger than when I had the same amount of dried Golden Teachers not too long ago. My set and setting were quite different, but even so, there definitely seemed to be a significant difference in strength.

infinitynlove
#24 Posted : 10/31/2014 2:05:31 AM

Mushroom Explorer

3rdI wrote:
you all seem to have had a good season, i hope you all enjoy your spoilsThumbs up

my spots have not turned up any little fellas this yearCrying or very sad im holding out hope for a very late flourish this weekend, fingers crossed

Thank you, so nice to be able to obtain the beloved liberty caps and in abundance, I feel truly blessed.
Sending you and your fields some love and good vibes Smile

silvertriptamine wrote:
WHY AM I SO LAZY!!!!

i missed it last year the year before i picked a bunch and forgot about em when camping and they all turned and this year i keep forgetting!

Hi
Liberty caps are more visual and euphoric, I am very clear minded on liberty caps, cubes are more emotional I feel, liberty caps make you want to laugh your socks off all the time...

obliguhl wrote:
You're my hero infinitynlove...
I've never found y and would be overjoyed could i change that. Too bad im so afraid of farmers, and public grasslands do not really exist.

hey, I read that tripping and was like "aww im a hero" and for a short moment I felt all warm inside, the power of words when you are in a super sensitive state, Thank you Smile

I ask the farmers, I say we are looking for pignuts and other edibles, we will remove all your trash and all mushrooms and toadstools, so we will make your field more livestock friendly, only asked 2 both said yes! ;-)

d*l*b wrote:
silvertriptamine wrote:

Hi there

Wow you have a high tolerance, for me 1g of liberty caps is almost twice as powerful as Cube Thais / Cambodians.

I think I will try rue with it at some point soon, what dose of rue should I use and how do I prep it without doing an extraction?

DoingKermit wrote:
d*l*b wrote:
silvertriptamine wrote:

I have to agree.

I had about 2.5 grams of dried liberty caps last year (picked by a good friend of mine) and the experience was definitely stronger than when I had the same amount of dried Golden Teachers not too long ago. My set and setting were quite different, but even so, there definitely seemed to be a significant difference in strength.

Totaly, and they are a cleaner more hallarious high in my opinion, very very visual. Laughing at their peek is pure joy!

Peace
I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention in fact everything I write here is a lie !

I hope in some way, my posts and replies may of helped you, I hope you like what I have said here if not feel free to send me a none flame PM

infinitynlove
#25 Posted : 10/31/2014 2:38:12 AM

Mushroom Explorer

Update *29/10/14*

Been a bit dryer here, so the caps are white, wow this makes them way easier to find, they stand out on a field like a sore thumb.

They look magestic, white standing there beckoning us in, I think this is my new favourite hobby!

Some more pics.

Peace Smile
I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention in fact everything I write here is a lie !

I hope in some way, my posts and replies may of helped you, I hope you like what I have said here if not feel free to send me a none flame PM

infinitynlove
#26 Posted : 10/31/2014 2:55:17 AM

Mushroom Explorer

Update *30/10/14*

Smile

We went back today, as yesterday was really good, today was even more amazing! we have so many liberty caps I don't think I will run out until next season... I couldn't help myself, I was picking and also eating shrooms all day, probably ate about 15 - 25 grams wet over the course of 3 hours, so much fun picking in a field on our hands and knees with all the grass morphing and swaying in the imaginary wind! They where smiling at me!

I took a few pics at the beginning Smile Smile Smile

I sure hope we have a warm and wet November... frosts stay away until 2015, pleassseee !!!

Smile

Peace

spacexplorer
#27 Posted : 10/31/2014 8:21:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Very nice Smile

infinitynlove
#28 Posted : 10/31/2014 10:39:55 AM

Mushroom Explorer

spacexplorer wrote:
Very nice Smile

Thank you sir, they are magical! I am in love with liberty caps!

Peace Smile

d*l*b
#29 Posted : 10/31/2014 10:44:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

infinitynlove wrote:
Wow you have a high tolerance

Yup, it’s unfortunate. I took some years off working with psychedelics much, came back and my natural level of tolerance seemed to have somehow gone through the roof.

infinitynlove wrote:
for me 1g of liberty caps is almost twice as powerful as Cube Thais / Cambodians.

My incredibly unscientific analysis says they seem to be at least 3–5x as potent as cubes. 1.08g libs with MAOI was a good deep experience that I really was not expecting. Quite a lot of things were complicated for the first few hours. On the other hand 5g cubes with MAOI (highest dose I got to) gave me an entry-level experience, it was enjoyable, but not much to write home about. I had a lot of cubes to play with at that time and found that my friends were getting some quite heavy results between 1–3.5g with no MAOI.

infinitynlove wrote:
I think I will try rue with it at some point soon, what dose of rue should I use

The last time I played with mushrooms and MAOI was around 2.5 years ago, unfortunately I rarely record anything and my memory for numbers gets very fuzzy. The recent expedition I found 250mg mixed rue-extracted harmalas a nice start for me, as you have noticed I do have an annoyingly high tolerance to things though.

infinitynlove wrote:
how do I prep it without doing an extraction?

If I remember right I just boiled up ground seeds, filtered a few times and reduced. I must have worked it out from info here. Have a poke about on the forum you will find something, otherwise maybe someone will chime in more usefully.
D × V × F > R

infinitynlove
#30 Posted : 10/31/2014 11:08:14 AM

Mushroom Explorer

Hi there

Thanks for the advice d*l*b

You really do have a high tolerance, so interesting how your tolerance has gone UP since you took a break ! that seems like the opposite of what should happen!

I wonder what would cause a tolerance increase AFTER a break? maybe it was a weak batch of cubes?

Liberty caps seem like a real TRUE gift from the universe! more so than cubes, its been a long, long time since I have felt anywhere near this nice at baseline from taking shrooms, since i have been dosing almost daily i feel like i am literally walking on sunshine.

Thank you gia / god / universe / energy of positivity and love for this amazing medicine <3

Peace

d*l*b
#31 Posted : 10/31/2014 11:59:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

infinitynlove wrote:
You really do have a high tolerance, so interesting how your tolerance has gone UP since you took a break ! that seems like the opposite of what should happen!

I wonder what would cause a tolerance increase AFTER a break?

Although I did have them before my extended break (which spanned about a decade of very low psychedelic intake), I am prone to quite serious migraine. I wonder whether I may have burnt something out. Other things I have thought may affect things are a very odd stomach and also bouts of depression (no regular medication, although I do take abortive meds for migraine when they happen). All in all though, there is no way I can think of that will help me in working out my tolerance issue that I can think of. I don’t think a doctor would take kindly to me asking why I need a ton of mushrooms, DMT or acid to get off the ground =DD

infinitynlove wrote:
maybe it was a weak batch of cubes?

Although I have no scientific analysis, tests on my friends show they were cubes that worked very well, I think I am the weird one in the situation :/ I find this with all oral tryptamines, also I find the same issue with ergolines. Seems I have no issue with normal dose levels with phenethylamines.
D × V × F > R

Purges
#32 Posted : 11/1/2014 5:20:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi guys. N00b mycology here! Can you verify if these are indeed liberty caps? They are the first I have found all season. Some are darker with wider caps, all have the gnomey nipple look to the cap. Looks like some are more purple in the gill department and some are browner. Can I Nom these safely? Some of The paler/ younger looking ones have a bit of blue bruising from being bashed around in transit.
Purges attached the following image(s):
DSC_0567.JPG (1,646kb) downloaded 137 time(s).
DSC_0566.JPG (1,487kb) downloaded 138 time(s).
DSC_0565.JPG (1,613kb) downloaded 136 time(s).
DSC_0564.JPG (1,562kb) downloaded 138 time(s).
DSC_0563.JPG (1,438kb) downloaded 136 time(s).
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

Wax
#33 Posted : 11/1/2014 5:38:59 PM

LUVR

Nom Thumbs up
'Little spider weaves a wispy web, stumblin' through the woods it catches to my head. She crawls behind my ear and whispers secrets. Dragonfly whiz by and sings now teach it.'

Explorateur
#34 Posted : 11/1/2014 9:33:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes, I confirm these are liberty caps.

infinitynlove
#35 Posted : 11/2/2014 1:53:05 AM

Mushroom Explorer

They are indeed liberty caps Smile

Purges
#36 Posted : 11/2/2014 3:29:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hoorayyyyyy! Love I have been looking since the start of the season with no luck and was starting to think I had missed the boat. Then these little beauties jumped out at me Big grin
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

infinitynlove
#37 Posted : 11/5/2014 10:20:20 PM

Mushroom Explorer

Purges wrote:
Hoorayyyyyy! Love I have been looking since the start of the season with no luck and was starting to think I had missed the boat. Then these little beauties jumped out at me Big grin

Awesome Smile They are so much nicer wet, in my opinion, they seem more vibrant and alive, if that makes sense. I usually eat about 20g wet when picking, makes the picking experience so much nicer Smile

Peace

infinitynlove
#38 Posted : 11/5/2014 10:23:44 PM

Mushroom Explorer

Update *05/11/2014*

Hello all Smile

Well it has been dry for a few days and they turn white when dry = easier to find, so we returned to the same fields to see if anything else has came up .... we where happily surprised... Thank you Gia / Earth Smile

Some pics Smile

Peace

d*l*b
#39 Posted : 11/6/2014 2:56:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Seems like it is the end of the season over here, they have been getting sparse lately and supposedly we see a frost tomorrow. Very happy with this year though.

I’ve hunted a lot over the years and found only a couple(!). Finally last year I managed to find a reasonable amount, with 3.5g (dried), although I didn’t actually ever get to test them! Last year’s crop can’t have been dried out properly, I went to try them a few weeks ago and found a jar full of black dust!! This year I’m not taking any chances and have been using calcium chloride to dry and am also storing them with a big pouch of it.

This year the harvest has been 12.5g dry (not a touch on what you have found infinitynlove!) so it has been nice for me. Next year I will put some more solid work in to foraging. =))
D × V × F > R

Mr.Peabody
#40 Posted : 11/6/2014 3:33:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Mannnn!!! I drove 3 hours last weekend to the most incredible Liberty Cap spot I have ever seen (in past years) only to find NOTHING!!! Found some Azurescens, and Cyanescens, though! Can't complain! Big grin

I'm still super jealous. Nice work infinitynlove. Those are some gorgeous mushrooms.
Be an adult only when necessary.

PREV123NEXT