We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Help and tips for smoking Spice Options

eloheim
#21 Posted : 8/13/2009 12:55:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Just as a general update with regards to my trial of the "bong-powered herb sandwich" method, it didn't go well. Embarrased Heh, I'm not sure what the problem was though. A likely culprit could be sub-par spice (and not enough of it), so for now that's my assumption. Additionally, I could have been packing too much herb, as 3 or 4 rips wouldn't cash it, as I was under the impression should be the case(?). Also the bong had a pull-stem (as opposed to a carb), which I thought I remember reading was not recommended, but other than the obvious handling of it issues, etc., I can't think of how it could make a difference. Oh well, I guess I'll try, try again in the future.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

soulfood
#22 Posted : 8/13/2009 1:06:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

I just melt in onto some ash, then give it hell and pull hard. I only need 25-30mg's for a breakthrough and with this method I can get it all in within about 5 seconds of pulling the lighter. I find when I use too much herbs it dilutes the vapor.

eloheim
#23 Posted : 8/13/2009 4:11:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

soulfood wrote:
I just melt in onto some ash, then give it hell and pull hard. I only need 25-30mg's for a breakthrough and with this method I can get it all in within about 5 seconds of pulling the lighter. I find when I use too much herbs it dilutes the vapor.

When you say "melt" u mean the changa thing? Or just that u just kiss it with the flame before hand? Then when you're really takin the rip u leave the flame on it?

Morphing Interstices
#24 Posted : 12/15/2009 4:49:39 AM

What is real anyway?

KyKy of Karnak wrote:
mullein is a purrrfect carrier . lots of great binding surface area for the spice to hold onto. A VERY simple infusion is all it takes. This material/leaf is very "fluffy" and pillow like , to roll you away sweetly. Yeah man , grain alcohol will work fantastically(so will acetone) to dissolve spice in a shot glass then add dried mullein leaf. A great ratio that works for my friends is 3 parts leaf : 2 parts spice(ie. 300 mg mullein to 200 mg spice). fluff it up a little bit as it dries in the shotglass. EASY as pie. cleaning shwag is harder

Anyway , good luck and have a great day.
sweet dreams,
KyKy

I find marshmallow lovely for the same reasons. easy on the lungs, burns well, tastes nice and is slightly sticky and fluffy enough to be packed down well to cushion the dmt.

Morphing Interstices
#25 Posted : 12/15/2009 4:55:38 AM

What is real anyway?

idtravlr wrote:
acolon - I'm totally with you on all of this. The nice thing about those little pipes however (as opposed to the very thin type that SWIY and SWIM use) is that the glass is at least 4x thicker, so burning is much easier to avoid, although one CAN still burn it if they're not careful.

Mainly, I'm just trying to offer one additional method that worked well for SWIM when he was learning the ropes. Pleased

Peace
-idt

The only problem I have found if the dmt burns is that there is a really yucky smoke that feels friggin horrible in your throat and burns your lungs. It does seem to make the crossover more dramatic though, which suggest that not much of the dmt is lost in the burning. When I smoked dmt in a glass crack pipe it was really rough but I had massive and intense crossovers, really exiting this reality and waking up in another one.
With a double chamber bong and the sandwich technique the intake is much kinder on the throat and lungs, cross-over still good, but more optional because inhabiting my body is pleasant enough that I want to stick around in it. So i feel like am BOTH in this reality and in the other one at the same time. With the nasty throat burn of the crack pipe, I just want to get out of my body because it feels really yuck. That was what won me over to the bong technique.

BGTM236
#26 Posted : 12/15/2009 1:14:32 PM
DMT-Nexus member

SWIM too had immense trouble smoking with "the machine." It was a complete disaster. His lighter techniques werent good, the vapor was too harsh and too hot. He had trouble holding it in his lungs. Additionally, he was burning his lips which would significantly kill his trip. He believes that he would have broken through a couple times if not for the uncomfortableness of his lips. He was 0 for 10 with the machine, but did have a couple good trips.

He decided to get glass vapor genie. The price tag was hefty, but in his estimation entirely worth it. He has broken through 8 times on 8 hits with his vapor genie. The vapor is cool and tasteless. He puts the spice directly on 6 screens and there has been some leakage. He doesnt plan on making changa, but is considering laying a bed of something down to prevent the spice from leaking.

As im sure everyone here more experienced will tell you, if you expend the time energy and money to extract the spice, spend the time, energy and money to smoke it efficiently and properly.

PREV12