We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Your favorite setting to smoke Spice Options

Xt
#21 Posted : 10/26/2010 12:50:36 AM

Deep forest is my personal preference. Although that's only happened a couple of times.

β€œRight here and now, one quanta away, there is raging a universe of active intelligence that is transhuman, hyperdimensional, and extremely alien... What is driving religious feeling today is a wish for contact with this other universe.”
― Terence McKenna

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

blast_off_tramp
#22 Posted : 10/26/2010 4:10:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

the desert. preferably Sand dune national park. out in the desert there is hardly anything. Nothing but the sand and sky. Let your mind journey without any influences except your own thoughts..... talk about expansion
Hemp is the key to our survival

Build Community to Create Harmony

Capt_Bones
#23 Posted : 10/26/2010 7:02:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Entheojen wrote:
Has anyone had a bad/scary trip in a way that gives them negative feelings about the place where they had the trip? For example, it would be terrible to have a bad/scary trip in your bed and afterwards be scared about lying in your bed in case you got a flashback or something in the room reminded you of the bad trip.

No, i think of it in my bed sometimes but it is the past. a horrible nightmare if you will.

One of my favorite places is in front of a mirror. lights on or off. its intense though
The D M T is in your mind.

HydroBlowBack
#24 Posted : 1/16/2011 3:39:30 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Usually comfortably sat in my living room. A few months ago i sat in my girlfreinds back garden at night in the rain on a plastic bag looking at the trees it was brilliant a little soggy but great none the less :o) i agree the desert or sea front would be amazing!!
"And then came me the destructive teen with a handfull of bars and a mind full of dreams"

Swarupa
#25 Posted : 1/16/2011 3:44:08 PM
DMT-Nexus member

It's dose dependent for me, if it's a high dose i have to be lying down flat in silence for when the rigor mortis & breathe of fire sets in, if its lower doses i like to be sitting upright maybe with a little ambient music, both times with eyes closed, fear usually makes my eyes open as its a natural response, but eyes closed certainly goes much deeper in my experience

ΰ₯

Eden
#26 Posted : 1/16/2011 3:52:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Laying in a forest clearing, bathed in sunlight with hawks circling overhead; the sound of running water and countless insects exploring the reality I return to.

Seasons are magical, but god, I miss the summer.

HydroBlowBack
#27 Posted : 1/16/2011 4:10:45 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Yeah you know that eden i cant wait for summer too return!!
"And then came me the destructive teen with a handfull of bars and a mind full of dreams"

Felnik
#28 Posted : 1/16/2011 7:11:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My favorite place to journey is to be deeply embeded
in nature . A forest is best during a sunny late spring
Day . Coming out of a deep journey surrounded by
A beautiful forest is as good as it gets for me. In fact its the
Only place I do it . Winter can be good too although more
Difficult to navigate especially now with 2 feet if snow to deal with.
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

http://vimeo.com/32001208

PREV12