We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV1234NEXT»
The DMT-Nexus at Aya2014! Options

Curb
#21 Posted : 9/10/2014 12:15:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I put in a small amount -what i could afford. im surprised the goal was reached so soon. maybe you guys could include something at the back of the magazine about possible future subscriptions to both support the production of it, and reach a wider audience. maybe something inside the back cover saying "Email nexian@dmt-nexus.me 'subscribe' to join a mailing list for future editions and updates"

Best of luck guys. cant wait for the write-up of your experiences.
"you know, there are many people in the country today... who, through no fault of their own: are sane. some of them were born sane, some of them became sane later in their lives. it is up to people like you and me (who are out of our tiny little minds) to try and help these people overcome their sanity" -Monty Python

"I have reasoned and i have logicked and mentally discovered with my mindthoughts that this world (the one we live in) is created by people. people are making this happen." - Unpopular Youtuber

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

obliguhl
#22 Posted : 9/10/2014 1:29:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Or perhaps offer a tip jar ...
Otherwise a good idea to collect contacts.
Also, i bet there would be a market for a hardcopy of the nexian. Or maybe it could be "Donate x amount to recieve a complimentary copy of the nexian"

oversoul1919
#23 Posted : 9/14/2014 11:01:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Donated as much as I could.

But I see that you've raised enough funds before my donation. Looks like my contribution will go to site maintenance, etc.

I'm glad to help anyway. And I'll continue to do so in the future. Thumbs up

Peace and love.
Smile

universecannon
#24 Posted : 9/15/2014 2:56:02 AM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

Curb wrote:
I put in a small amount -what i could afford. im surprised the goal was reached so soon. maybe you guys could include something at the back of the magazine about possible future subscriptions to both support the production of it, and reach a wider audience. maybe something inside the back cover saying "Email nexian@dmt-nexus.me 'subscribe' to join a mailing list for future editions and updates"

Best of luck guys. cant wait for the write-up of your experiences.

A mailing list is an excellent idea curb!

It could send out an email whenever a new issue or article is posted.

I understand some aren't comfortable with email, but it'd be a completely optional thing, so why not

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

The Traveler
#25 Posted : 9/15/2014 8:22:05 AM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

All the new donations have been added to the first post. Thank you all so much for making this possible!

Kind regards,

The Traveler

SnozzleBerry
#26 Posted : 9/15/2014 9:31:18 AM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

oversoul1919 wrote:
But I see that you've raised enough funds before my donation. Looks like my contribution will go to site maintenance, etc.

Actually... Smile

As I fronted funding for the first 50 hardcopies of The Nexian, any additional donations will go to funding (reimbursing) the first print run. Hopefully this will, in-turn, allow us to fund more print runs and get hardcopies to everyone who wants one.

More info on hardcopies and how to get them after the conference Thumbs up
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

oversoul1919
#27 Posted : 9/15/2014 3:02:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SnozzleBerry wrote:
oversoul1919 wrote:

Actually... Smile

As I fronted funding for the first 50 hardcopies of The Nexian, any additional donations will go to funding (reimbursing) the first print run. Hopefully this will, in-turn, allow us to fund more print runs and get hardcopies to everyone who wants one.

More info on hardcopies and how to get them after the conference Thumbs up

That's awesome. Smile

Cheers. Thumbs up

SnozzleBerry
#28 Posted : 9/25/2014 9:41:15 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

The first ever hardcopies of The Nexian now exist...and the VERY FIRST copy was given to Dennis McKenna, who was quite happy to receive it.

Sorry for the terrible image quality...but here you go!
SnozzleBerry attached the following image(s):
IMG_20140925_221506_864.jpg (606kb) downloaded 365 time(s).
IMG_20140925_221527_513.jpg (513kb) downloaded 358 time(s).
WikiAttitudeFAQ
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

Pandora
#29 Posted : 9/25/2014 11:17:46 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

We donated everything we could and SINCERELY want you to take any EXTRA funds with you. Call it "the unexpected" line item in the budget. What happens if you need a sudden cab when you had planned to walk or take public transit? Unexpected lodging expenses? If an important personage invites you out to dinner and everyone is to pay their own way? Unexpected medical expenses? Whatever I can think of, probably won't happen. Whatever you think of and plan for probably won't happen. BUT I promise you something unexpected WILL happen.

It is nice to have a little buffer. Please take it and use it in good health - if it's a lot and there's nothing unexpected (yeah right!) then go out to a nice dinner together afterwards.

If you wind up home safe and sound with no more printing or other expenses (yeah right!) then just dump the extra into the general till/coffer here at the Nexus.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

endlessness
#30 Posted : 9/26/2014 12:40:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

<3 Thank you for making this possible!

We're really trying to make the best out of this opportunity, working on strenghtening our connections with researchers and others who can further potentiate this community.

Day 1 has been a huge success, let's see what day 2 brings tomorrow. And day 3 is our talk Smile

--Shadow
#31 Posted : 9/26/2014 12:48:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Will Day 3 talk be available on YouTube?
Throughout recorded time and long before, trees have stood as sentinels, wise yet silent, patiently accumulating their rings while the storms of history have raged around them --The living wisdom of trees, Fred Hageneder

endlessness
#32 Posted : 9/26/2014 8:00:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah, they are filming every talk.. No idea how long it will take to be online but that seems to be the plan. We'll link it here whenever they have uploaded it. Smile

nexalizer
#33 Posted : 9/26/2014 12:45:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So nice, glad to know everything is going well.

Wish I could be there with you guys!

This is the time to really find out who you are and enjoy every moment you have. Take advantage of it.

universecannon
#34 Posted : 9/27/2014 3:03:59 AM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

you guys rock!!!!

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

skoobysnax
#35 Posted : 9/27/2014 9:18:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

universecannon wrote:
you guys rock!!!!

will donate by BTC tonight!!!
Marijuana, LSD, psilocybin, and DMT they all changed the way I see
But love's the only thing that ever saved my life - Sturgill Simpson "Turtles all the Way Down"

Why am I here?

skoobysnax
#36 Posted : 9/27/2014 9:26:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Pandora wrote:
We donated everything we could and SINCERELY want you to take any EXTRA funds with you. Call it "the unexpected" line item in the budget. What happens if you need a sudden cab when you had planned to walk or take public transit? Unexpected lodging expenses? If an important personage invites you out to dinner and everyone is to pay their own way? Unexpected medical expenses? Whatever I can think of, probably won't happen. Whatever you think of and plan for probably won't happen. BUT I promise you something unexpected WILL happen.

It is nice to have a little buffer. Please take it and use it in good health - if it's a lot and there's nothing unexpected (yeah right!) then go out to a nice dinner together afterwards.

If you wind up home safe and sound with no more printing or other expenses (yeah right!) then just dump the extra into the general till/coffer here at the Nexus.

most def. This site takes and needs a lot of effort.
Marijuana, LSD, psilocybin, and DMT they all changed the way I see
But love's the only thing that ever saved my life - Sturgill Simpson "Turtles all the Way Down"

Why am I here?

SnozzleBerry
#37 Posted : 9/27/2014 10:17:12 PM

omnia sunt communia!

We sold out of The Nexian and had to distribute contact info for people who still wanted them.

We got so much love from sanctioned researchers and other folks who were amazingly enthusiastic about the Nexus.

We literally could not have done it without help from all of you in so many different ways, words can't express the gratitude.

Love
WikiAttitudeFAQ
גם זה יעבור

Jin
#38 Posted : 9/28/2014 2:23:45 AM

yes

i tried to donate , but could'nt because

when you are donating with a credit card , when you write your postal address and all , thre is a drop down box where you have to choose the state you're living in , yet it only shows US states , thus the form cannot be completed because of thisConfused ,

are others living outside the US having this issue ? when using the credit card ?

illusions !, there are no illusions
there is only that which is the truth

Jin
#39 Posted : 9/28/2014 2:25:07 AM

yes

universecannon wrote:
you guys rock!!!!

yessssssssssssssssss
illusions !, there are no illusions
there is only that which is the truth

Macre
#40 Posted : 9/28/2014 9:40:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SnozzleBerry wrote:
We sold out of The Nexian and had to distribute contact info for people who still wanted them.

We got so much love from sanctioned researchers and other folks who were amazingly enthusiastic about the Nexus.

We literally could not have done it without help from all of you in so many different ways, words can't express the gratitude.

Love

I am bursting with pride once more. Well done fellas, you've done it again Smile

Peace

Macre
All things stated within this website by myself are expressly intended for entertainment purposes only.

All people in general, and users of this site are encouraged by myself, other members, and DMT-Nexus, to know and abide by the laws of the jurisdiction in which they are situated.

I, other members, and DMT-Nexus, do not condone or encourage the use, supply, or production of illegal drugs or controlled substances in any way whatsoever.

PREV1234NEXT»