We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
[THE NEXIAN] Issue 2 is finished and ready to download! Options

SnozzleBerry
#1 Posted : 7/30/2014 2:34:37 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

Over the last couple of months, several members have been working very hard on the second issue of our
new e-zine called
The Nexian

WHAT IS IT?

The Nexian is a so called e-magazine (e-zine) with contributions from members of the DMT-Nexus. These contributions can be articles about a wide variety of topics and art made by our own DMT-Nexus members.

With this e-zine we hope to spread information, art and enjoyment to all who are interested. The e-zine is free to download and you can read more about that project here: click!

THANK YOU

Many members gave input in the form of articles, art, editing, and inspiration. I'd like to give a HUGE thank you to everyone who contributed and made this possible. Seriously, your efforts are all greatly appreciated!

WHERE TO FIND IT?

You can find the e-zine is a handy PDF format for download at this site:

ezine.dmt-nexus.me

There are different qualities in which you can download the e-magazine, of course the highest quality will also be the largest of them all but at least you got several options here. Smile
Low Quality is perfect for phones and tablets

'For optimal viewing experience, please set your PDF reader preferences to 'Facing' (side by side)'

I hope you all enjoy this second issue of The Nexian as much as I do!

WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Tyler_Trismegistus
#2 Posted : 7/30/2014 2:44:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Finally! Very happy I've been so looking forward to this. Downloading now! Thanks to all of you who make this a real thing Razz

universecannon
#3 Posted : 7/30/2014 3:41:18 PM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

Thanks for all the hard work everyone! Especially snozz and cyb!

By the way, before folks note the lack of trip reports, know that this issue is a research themed one whereas the first issue was more about the experiential side of things

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

3rdI
#4 Posted : 7/30/2014 4:03:46 PM

veni, vidi, spici

good stuff people Thumbs up, much appreciated.
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

Bill Cipher
#5 Posted : 7/31/2014 2:24:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you, Cyb, Snozzleberry and all else who muscled this out. You are doing a lot of awfully good work out there, and representing us all very well!

Praxis.
#6 Posted : 7/31/2014 5:46:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks so much for all the hard work! Will be checking it out shortly
"Consciousness grows in spirals." --George L. Jackson

If you can just get your mind together, then come across to me. We'll hold hands and then we'll watch the sunrise from the bottom of the sea...
But first, are you experienced?

slugware
#7 Posted : 7/31/2014 10:57:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Really appreciate all the efforts you put on this, dear nexians. Started reading last night. I was loooking forward the cacti article and read it with full interest! Now going on with the rest of the magazine!

Respect!

Aegle
#8 Posted : 7/31/2014 11:26:15 AM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

Thank you Snozzleberry and Cyb much respect to you for all your hard work and to everyone who contributed to this lovely issue it truly is greatly appreciated. I really love the research theme and I feel incredibly grateful to be apart of something so beautiful and special. Happy days... ♥

Much Peace and Respect
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

Following a Path of Compassion and Heart

ganjaman
#9 Posted : 7/31/2014 4:19:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

BRAVO! And thanks for all the hard work.

Adjhart
#10 Posted : 7/31/2014 7:18:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Constant contribution - thanks for all the hard work, fellers.

6 minutes to download?! Must be juicy.

Thumbs up

Al-Wasi
#11 Posted : 7/31/2014 8:09:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Downloaded and have read the entire issue .. Great stuff people keep it coming. Much appreciated for all your hard work and the time you've taken to help spread information and ideas.
That moment when you wonder if this time you went too far....

Obviously everything discussed here is the fictional accounts of someone with an out there imagination. I mean really could any of these tales be real?

Guyomech
#12 Posted : 7/31/2014 8:24:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Oil painting, Acrylic painting, Digital and multimedia art, Trip integration

Great layout Cyb! This is an issue we can all be proud of. Time to gear up for #3...

SnozzleBerry
#13 Posted : 7/31/2014 8:38:55 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

And we can't forget Guyomech, univercannon, Entropymancer, jamie, nen888, Aegle, Global, hostilis, Morris Crowley, Sam Gandy, Olympus Mon, Ringworm, colour, dreamer042, and of course, The Traveler.

If I forgot anyone, my apologies...Love you all
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

ymer
#14 Posted : 8/1/2014 10:02:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Awesome, just a question is there a printer friendly version of the ezine? the dark backgrounds are eating my printer's ink Very happy

SpartanII
#15 Posted : 8/1/2014 11:36:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Not to downplay any of the hard work that you guys are doing, (and forgive my computer illiteracy) but I'm just wondering how is this different from just getting information from the Nexus?

lobo
#16 Posted : 8/2/2014 5:28:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

My respect to all the members how make this new issue.

Greattings from Argentina!Thumbs up

--Shadow
#17 Posted : 8/2/2014 7:39:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

.. Been waiting for this in much anticipation..

You guys & gals who contribute to this are freaking awesome! Thankyou so much :handsdown
Throughout recorded time and long before, trees have stood as sentinels, wise yet silent, patiently accumulating their rings while the storms of history have raged around them --The living wisdom of trees, Fred Hageneder

Global
#18 Posted : 8/2/2014 12:33:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

SpartanII wrote:
Not to downplay any of the hard work that you guys are doing, (and forgive my computer illiteracy) but I'm just wondering how is this different from just getting information from the Nexus?

I can provide some pro's of the Nexian. For one it has provided the medium for unique interviews such as that with Dr. Strassman from this most recent one. E-zines are fun and easy to share. It's easy to hand someone (or send them the link) to the e-zine which has an assortment of cogent topics compiled together as opposed to having them sift and search through the forum for hours. Much of what is contained in the e-zine is probably admittedly less of an interest to members who have been around for a long time as opposed to introducing people to new concepts which the e-zine does in a colorful and friendly way, and other non-Nexians may be more inclined to share an e-zine than to direct people to a rather expansive message board. It provides the opportunity for collaborative and creative work. It's nice to be able to have a potentially tangible "product" to reflect the intangible phenomena and concepts that we discuss on a regular basis. I suppose it's like asking why an author (who is not looking to become financially successful off his merits) would prefer to have a book published as opposed to blogging about it at various points in time.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

SpartanII
#19 Posted : 8/2/2014 3:30:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ah, thanks Global, that makes a lot of sense. I must have missed the memo.Big grin

iracema
#20 Posted : 8/4/2014 7:17:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Epic, amazing piece!

12NEXT