We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV121314
What the FAQ? Please Do Some Research... Options

SnozzleBerry
#261 Posted : 5/14/2017 6:32:52 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

bionecrosis wrote:
Hello,
Soon I will start extractions and now I am configuring out how to do it reading the teks.
I woul'd like to keep this thread in right sections but since I am newbie can't post there.
I know that a lot of information is there but will try to keep this treat for spesific questions while learning and after started the extractions.
I will start with small amount first but my point is doing medium-large scale extractio s probably with 0.5kg pulls.For me vovin's tek seems the most profesional the most logical and with most traditional precursors used in chemistry.For the moment I have 2 questions:
1.Defating
What should be the difference in defatinng with solvent befor basifing and defating using acid water after the pulls are done so the DMT moove from the solvent to the water and after that basify pull again?
2.Acid cook
What amounts of liquid u use to cook it.Vovin's tem say mutch more liquid ia used than Lextek(2kg pull)

Start Here
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Bk6969
#262 Posted : 6/19/2017 3:21:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Good evening friends ✌️✌️. Was hoping to get some tips on cleaning the Pyrex dishes that have been used during extraction. Also using a glass vaporgenie with flavordisks that hold some dmt within them and would like to rinse everything into a Pyrex tray and freeze precip to collect all the goodies from them. I had in mind to heat up some naphtha and pour it through everything and collect in one main dish. My question is, is should there be freshly heated naphtha for the vgv, then freshly heated naphtha for the flavordisks and so on and so on and collect it all together? Or use one amount of heated naphtha and run it through everything, collect in the main tray and go from there? Thank you, much love and respect ✌️.

downwardsfromzero
#263 Posted : 6/20/2017 3:52:39 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Do a bit of reading and you would see that acetone or isopropanol are better. Warm naphtha would work if that's all you can obtain for the forseeable future. But really, try to get hold of some acetone.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Bk6969
#264 Posted : 6/20/2017 4:52:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
Do a bit of reading and you would see that acetone or isopropanol are better. Warm naphtha would work if that's all you can obtain for the forseeable future. But really, try to get hold of some acetone.

I've read pages upon pages trying to find this answer and still haven't found anything as far as heating one mass amount of solution or multiple amounts for doing multiple pieces that are being cleaned out. I was wondering if I used one amount of solution for multiple things, would that leave more traces of dmt behind because there would be more in the solution as to if I used a small amount for one Pyrex trey, then a small amount for the flavordisks and so on , then combine to freeze precip, would that method be more efficient in leaving to no traces behind. Thank you for your help.

Kajlian
#265 Posted : 6/24/2017 6:30:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi!
I am planning on making some sort of ayahuasca analogue with Mimosa hostilis bark. I have 10 grams of mimosa bark that I'm going to make a brew out of and drink, I also have 10 grams of syrian rue extract to use as the MAOI (it's 10x extract), my question is how much of the syrian rue extract I should take, and if I should take it before drinking the mimosa brew or mix it in the brew directly.
If we create purpose, purpose exists, and by existing, we've created purpose.

LikeAboss
#266 Posted : 6/26/2017 7:43:36 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Guys, gals, I'm new to this and want to try some DMT. I'm unsure as to the type of pipe I need to buy, some said the best is a 'meth pipe' or would something like this work ?

Thanks in advance

TGO
#267 Posted : 6/26/2017 8:09:32 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Welcome

Don't use a meth pipe. Even the most skilled are prone to burning their DMT when using meth style pipe. The pipe you linked would work for enhanced leaf, changa, or sandwich method (bongs are better, IMO). Be sure to check out the FAQ and to search the forum, if you are unsure where to begin. From the FAQ:

What's the best smoking method?
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

LikeAboss
#268 Posted : 6/26/2017 9:52:13 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks. ill do some research in the FAQ.

Redeye Mike
#269 Posted : 10/2/2017 12:59:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

good afternoon friends
my usual supply of MHRB is gone, i have access to ACRB.
my question is would the TEK for extraction remain the same??
thank you in advance.
Redeye

boogerz
#270 Posted : 10/2/2017 3:10:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

take a look in the WIKI
ACRB TEK 100g "PICS" (Newbie Friendly)

"The only difference is this is for 100g ACRB with a step commonly known as Backsalting, a mini AB or simply a clean up at the end"

Madmax101
#271 Posted : 2/27/2023 12:11:23 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Can you use b cappi root to make dmt

Beard Entity
#272 Posted : 9/4/2023 9:52:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Question - can I vape pure DMT citrate just from vaporizer? Without making a juice with PG etc.
And how to make DMT citrate from DMT f.b. the most proper way?

downwardsfromzero
#273 Posted : 9/5/2023 3:38:34 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Beard Entity wrote:
Question - can I vape pure DMT citrate just from vaporizer? Without making a juice with PG etc.
And how to make DMT citrate from DMT f.b. the most proper way?
DMT citrate needs to be dissolved in PG or PG/VG. Citric acid is not volatile enough to vaporize safely without decomposition. The benzoate may vaporize well enough for the direct e-mesh to work but you would need to be careful with your temperature settings. Benzoate can thermally decompose to form benzeneSick

Have a good read of these threads:
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=92213
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=38704
as well as starway7's convective e-mesh experiments:
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=99186

Edit: Maybe your post should have gone into this thread in the Welcome Area which I couldn't find earlier:
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=87004

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

«PREV121314