We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV1011121314NEXT
What the FAQ? Please Do Some Research... Options

Giannis
#221 Posted : 4/18/2015 12:07:46 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I want your help friends to create a collective data that containes the recommended oral doses of combined dmt and harmala , both extracted (harmala free base). I thought it would be valuable , it is at least for swim, sorry for bothering if i am wrong. Have a good day Smile .

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

null24
#222 Posted : 4/18/2015 2:42:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Seek, and ye shall findThumbs up
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

WhoManBeing
#223 Posted : 6/22/2015 9:05:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Pulls yesterday were of low yeild.

? Question ?
Would one have to bring the whole mass in jar back up to higher temperature before more pulls with naphtha?

Ya' know, warm baths for yesterday, jar now cool at room temperature, need to warm bath again for more pulls?

temeculove420
#224 Posted : 7/11/2015 2:27:55 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Is there a single definitive idiots-guide to producing Changa? Im a bit overwhelmed with all of the "best guide to make Changa" guides floating around. Is there a "Nomans Teq" for Changa?

TheMechanic
#225 Posted : 7/15/2015 5:05:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I was just thinking that using vapes might be a good approach because of the new technology which recently emerged. Temperature controlled devices can regulate how hot the coil gets, therefore there is no longer the risk of burning the dmt/vg/pg solution. you should get perhaps an rda (dripping atomizer) and use a solution of (1000 mg dmt : 1 ml juice)
rda's can produce a lot more vapor faster rather than tanks this can be used to hold bigger hits and make it faster to vaporize the dmt. What does everyone think about this?

here are some temperature controlled devices (some are cheaper than a gvg)

Everything i say is either made up, heard from a friend, or something i read on the internet.

anrchy
#226 Posted : 7/15/2015 6:17:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

There are actually quite a few threads on this. One that I know you are allowed to post on. Please use the search.

I've had some success in the past with basically exactly what you outline minus using temp control. I may revisit this roa in the future but I'm not specifically planning on it.
Open your Mind () Please read my DMT vaping guide () Fear is the mind killer

"Energy flows where attention goes"

[Please review the forum Wiki and FAQ before posting questions]

afterwards
#227 Posted : 10/17/2015 9:12:19 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I read the information on how to convert the oxide back to the base using zinc dust. I'm wondering if the conversion gets rid of the yellow (or darker) color and the crystals go to white?

Thanks.

GoddessN
#228 Posted : 10/22/2015 9:18:51 AM
DMT-Nexus member

#229 Posted : 10/22/2015 9:46:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

looks like there is solvent trapped in the crystals. I recommend chopping it up with a razorblade and drying it.

explorer7
#230 Posted : 12/12/2015 11:41:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM acquired 10:1 caapi vine extract (cielo)
Also has good quality freebase dmt (from mimosa)

I'm not looking for a breakthrough into elfland,
more of that mental/psychological healing and REJUVENATION i get from the traditional aya brew.

30 min after SWIM ingests the caapi vine extract,
do you reckon 10mg or 20mg of freebase dmt will give that good healing effect?

anyone tried this before? ... would love your thoughts and experience

cheers mates

everything i write is for the purposes of creative expression and writing a science fiction novel.

concombres
#231 Posted : 12/12/2015 11:55:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nobody can say for sure how DMT will effect you at different dosages. The amount required for a specific level of effects can vary so much from person to person it makes reccommending dosages a little iffy.

Do you have plenty of DMT & caapi extract to work with? The best way to dial in dosage for your own mind & body chemistry is to start with harmalas by themselves.
When you find the threshold dose you can push it further until you feel the effects of the harmalas fairly strong.

From there decide how strong of an impact you want the harmalas to have on the experience & dose accordingly. 20-30minutes later follow up with a dose of DMT dissolved in lemon juice.
Start low with DMT dose & increase by 5-10mg each experience until you achieve the desired level of effects. Low being anywhere from 15-25mg.

explorer7
#232 Posted : 12/13/2015 1:41:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Brother thanks for the recommendation.

I'm planning on smoking the DMT not taking it orally.

Any experience with combining liquid harmalas and then smoking DMT?
everything i write is for the purposes of creative expression and writing a science fiction novel.

Shiva13
#233 Posted : 12/18/2015 9:20:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

A few weeks ago I opened the black film canister that holds my DMT to load my vaporizer, and I realized my DMT had taken on a red color. When it was originally extracted some time around August, it was mostly white with a little yellow tinged pieces scattered throughout.

Storage
From day one it was stored in a black film canister. The same film canister I have been using for the last year or so. It spends most of the time in the freezer but has spent a considerable amount of time outside the freezer during transport or in a room temperature cabinet for weeks at a time when I would forget to put it back in the freezer. At the moment it is at room temp in a cabinet and has been for about a month.

Potency
I do not believe that there has been any change in potency between when it was first extracted and now. A few weeks ago I had a very similar (although far less terrifying) 35mg experience as I did in August. The only other difference to the DMT I can see is that it is no longer in a powder form and has compressed itself into clumps, likely due to the temperature swings and accidentally being left in a hot car from time to time over the summer.

I just wanted to see if anyone could shed some light on the color change. This was my 4th extraction using the same powdered bark and tek as the three times before and I have never witnessed this color change. I don't think there is anything wrong with it, I am just curious as to what would cause the DMT to turn red.

VeganFungus
#234 Posted : 12/21/2015 1:30:08 PM

Proud Capricorn

If SWIM has under saturated heptane, how long can one expect it to take for evaporation of half of it? Ridiculously cloudy, no crystals after 12 hours according to swim, so saturation he assumes is the problem. He's actually asking for estimates on time for half of his 1000ml to evap.

ditnu
#235 Posted : 12/22/2015 11:22:44 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi there,

Thanks for reading.

After a small amount of experimentation into taking [what I like to call] 'domestic' ayahuasca (Syrian Rue + root bark, specifically Mimosa Hostilis), I finally found my drug. I thought LSD was the one, truly I did, and it still remains to be a fantastic, and large part of my life, but after feeling as good as I do on ayahuasca, as healthy, and as clean as I do, spiritually, it took it's place righteously as number one.

Mod wrote:
No discussion of buying/selling/sourcing. Please read the attitude!

and how much of it would I need to use/what would be comparative to maybe 5 or 6 g's of MHRB?

Or in fact, if you're able to answer that question, what even would be a good amount of MHRB? I searched for ages and never found it out.. I ended up making approx. a wine bottles worth of liquid from 42g's, from which a wine glass or two was poured and it was sipped over the course of the experience, it wasn't really measured that well. It wasn't particularly strong, but not weak either. I've only had it orally maybe 3 times now, none were strong.

What exactly am I aiming for? Strength, to the point where everything breaks down and then rebuilds? Or lucidity, to the point where I'm able to learn the futility of chasing stress? (I imagine the latter happens in both scenarios).

Many thanks! I did look up these questions to some extent, on here, and Google, but to no real avail. It's so hard to find info on oral DMT, yet I have now gained little understanding as to why people would even want to smoke it, when oral is this pleasant.

Smile

TGO
#236 Posted : 12/22/2015 11:39:07 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

DMT & Harmalas: Dosages and administration (oral, smoking dmt, sublingual, snorting, etc..)

This is a very good guide to get you started, very in-depth. I suggest reading it all the way through.

Good luck and Welcome to the Nexus
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

libertyKap
#237 Posted : 12/26/2015 5:22:10 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi All who read this...

Im not much of a forum 'head' nor much for rambling on about stuff i should know better about...so small talk over Smile

I have a genuine question/dilema and this is the best place to work out what to do, here tis :

What i should do with a bag of Yellow Vine (dried 500g) and leaf.

Not a joke question, seriously, i have been looking at this for some time now and no way will i just discard or give away, but equally no way will i brew up - and take this piss out of what i percieve to be a hugely important chapter in my life, and one that has clearly been laid out by me, before i was even born.

This came into my life approximately 2 years ago! I have kept it safe, dry etc etc but i dont know what to do next.....

Maybe this sounds lame to some..but to me, the very fact i have come to you for advice means its time for something to happen i just dont want to do something stupid or shitty

anyone ??

b1blazin
#238 Posted : 12/26/2015 8:22:40 PM
DMT-Nexus member

i havent seen much on plain ol' ZIPPO fluid. its been used before bout 3 yrs ago with success. anything change in it? works in the freezerShocked

dmtalchemy
#239 Posted : 1/3/2016 3:55:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've never smoked DMT before. So I put 100mg of DMT freebase into my high tech temp controlled wax vaprozer and set it to 200C. Tried to smoke it but most if not all of it sublimed on the glassware and I felt nothing. I guess this vaporizer is not made for DMT and is not suitable for it.

What is a cheap or easy DIY gadget I can use to smoke DMT effectively?

Can you snort DMT HCl? Which salt is better for snorting: tartrate, acetate, fumarate, HCl?

skyline97
#240 Posted : 1/9/2016 2:44:55 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Who can recommend me which tek to use when it comes to extracting Acacia Maidenii

Is it best to use the root bark of the Acacia Maidenii, I've heard leaves will work, Or even twigs/the bark from the tree.

Around me some guy has knocked down quiet a few trees (due to building) I was going to go harvest all the Acacia Maidenii there would be some BIG tree's knocked down Smile

Thanks.

«PREV1011121314NEXT