We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV7891011NEXT
Recipes for Organic LSD (LSH) Options

VisualDistortion
#161 Posted : 10/7/2009 7:55:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I was able to get the lsh thing to work once, with the sherry wine method. It was the most psychedelic drug I've ever done. I've never heard music so beautiful. The colors were vivid, sharp, and dance with the music. Truly a great experience. Only thing bad was that I took to many seeds, and this caused alot of vasoconstriction.
You lock the door, and throw away the key

There's someone in my head but it's not me

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

DOS
#162 Posted : 10/9/2009 12:44:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well, I followed through with what I mentioned in my previous post on this thread that I wanted to test. I drank 10-12oz of my own urine (diluted in distilled water) today @ 12AM which I released near the peak of my 13.5 hour trip four days ago. I gagged of course from the awful taste but held it down by drinking some banana strawberry juice afterward. At 1AM I went to sleep from being very tired, and not feeling any effect. I woke up 30 minutes ago at 4AM from a very strange deja vu-trip dream. Everything in my dark room has a black light glow, and there is a strobe effect on light. LEDs look especially radiant and beautiful. I feel stimulated as if by caffeine. There is no painful ringing in my head, only the hum of what sounds like cicadas. My heart rate feels elevated. There is no intense sedation or nausea, but my stomach is making weird noises and feels funny. So now I know that a significant amount of LSH and or LSA escapes the body in urine, and the negative effects of my previous experience are in fact gone. Try it out for yourself! Yes, listen to me...the guy who is telling you to drink your own piss.Laughing
Every post made past, present, and future by DiscipleofSpice is purely fiction.
Reality is in the eye of the beholder.

jamie
#163 Posted : 10/9/2009 5:03:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

^wholy shit dude..cool to see some real experimentation going on!
Long live the unwoke.

DOS
#164 Posted : 10/9/2009 8:28:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

fractalenchantment wrote:
^wholy shit dude..cool to see some real experimentation going on!

Yes, so much to learn so little time! While reading up on this interesting article on Amanita Muscaria and urine by Mike Crowley I came across this passage:

Mike Crowley wrote:
However, it should be clearly understood that, of all known drugs in use worldwide, only A. muscaria has the practice of urine-drinking associated with it as a cultural norm. This practice has its basis in the fact that, due to the highly inefficient conversion of ibotenic acid into muscimole within the body, the urine of one who has ingested A. muscaria is almost as potent a drug as the mushroom itself...

It should be borne in mind that, while psychoactive plants which share this property of passing useable amounts of its drug into the user’s urine are relatively rare, they do exist. Amanita muscaria is not unique in this regard. There are, for instance, several species of cactus which contain mescaline. However, despite the fact that about 80% of ingested mescaline is excreted with the urine, there have been no reports of urine-drinking associated with the peyote (Anhalonium lewinii) cults of North America nor with the San Pedro (Trichocereus pachanoi) cult of Peru. This is somewhat surprising as urine, even someone else's, is probably a lot more palatable than the intensely bitter peyote cactus. There are, of course, no Old World plants which contain mescaline.

http://www.takeourword.com/urine.html
http://www.takeourword.com/mikebio.html

SWIM is definitely going to try his own urine after mescaline ingestion. I've never heard that 80% of mescaline is excreted in urine. Hopefully Mike is right!

dread
#165 Posted : 10/9/2009 8:46:53 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Why not perform an extraction on your own urine?

DOS
#166 Posted : 10/10/2009 2:14:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

dread wrote:
Why not perform an extraction on your own urine?

SWIM says: My thoughts exactly. Doing so is a long ways off for me, because I'm a greenhorn when it comes to extraction teks, but I'm sure the experienced chemists here could do it no problem. It would be interesting to know just how much LSH, and LSA among other psychedelics are excreted through urine. It definitely would not hurt to recycle these precious substances that would otherwise go down the drain. Until then I'm fine with drinking psychedelic urine Razz I'm going to mix it with some fruit juice next time.

maxzar100
#167 Posted : 10/13/2009 6:56:36 AM

Earth Child

Attempted the LSH synthesis a few times, last time I tried reverse osmosis water, thinking it would be suficiant, 20 seeds wasted, dam it all Sad

Honestly I am getting tired of LS- alkaloids.

The most succesfull time I made LSH was when I used a mint melange tea bag from Trader Joes, and some pepermint extract, in room temperature distelled water, covered in foil and placed in the fride for 24 hours.
The events that maxzar100 describes are only hypothetical, and never actually took place. maxzar100 has no link whatsoever to any illegal substance.

Quote:
Salvia, the metamorphosis of reality. -Mz

PsilocybeChild
#168 Posted : 10/13/2009 11:44:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've also kind of given up on LSH. Mad just cant get any good strong effects and I've tried the extraction a few times, different ways, skipping nothing.
―λlτεrηιτγ→
Kambo.me Forum
​Internet Security Walk-Through
[url=https://kambo.me/smf/index.php?topic=395.0]Tobacco Disinformation

PM me about personal Herbalist consultations.
Can do it over PMs as to not reveal personal information.

Seven
#169 Posted : 10/14/2009 2:07:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Is it even possible to get strong effects from lsa/lsh compared to lsd? Lsd blew my socks off a few times. Lsa/lsh seem to be just really subtle and mellow.

I just stumbled upon this morning glory extract, anyone ever see this before?

morning glory extract 5x
The universe is an infinite harmony of vibrating beings in an elaborate range of expansion-contraction ratios, frequency modulations, and so forth.

PsilocybeChild
#170 Posted : 10/15/2009 3:46:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've heard of people saying they've had LSH experiences surpassing LSD.
That product looks like it's more for health benefits than a hallucinogin.
It has a less popular Ipomoea species.
―λlτεrηιτγ→
Kambo.me Forum
​Internet Security Walk-Through
[url=https://kambo.me/smf/index.php?topic=395.0]Tobacco Disinformation

PM me about personal Herbalist consultations.
Can do it over PMs as to not reveal personal information.

polytrip
#171 Posted : 10/18/2009 3:37:11 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
I'm pretty shure now, that LSA blocks the psychedelic effects of LSH.

Last night i tried a combination of ayahuasca with hawaian baby woodrose. The effects where significantly less visual and psychedelic than the ayahuasca should have been.

My only explanation for this would be that the sedating effect of LSA simply blocked the psychedelic effects of the DMT somewhat.

Therefore i think my hypothesis that the psychedelic effects of LSH only can be felt when the balance between the LSH/LSA ratio passes a certain point, seems to be right.
This would explain why so often the reaction seems to have failed and why it either seems to work for 100% or 0%.

Jorkest
#172 Posted : 10/18/2009 5:10:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

one thing SWIM said was that when he tried some LSH...and smoked some spice..the experience was way more powerful than it should have been...so maybe LSA decreases psychedelic effects and LSH increases these effects
it's a sound

69ron
#173 Posted : 10/18/2009 8:33:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Seven wrote:
Is it even possible to get strong effects from lsa/lsh compared to lsd? Lsd blew my socks off a few times. Lsa/lsh seem to be just really subtle and mellow.

The first time SWIM was successful at converting the LSA into LSH, he took a little too much and was completely blown away. Near the peak he actually went into his computer room and closed the door to HIDE from the rest of the family for a while because he couldn't stand still, he couldn't relax, and he was very noticeably pale and didn't want to worry his family. During the peak there was a ton of anxiety. It was unpleasant. There was also a sensation of difficulty breathing and lots of vasoconstriction. He then took niacin and that effectively alleviated the vasoconstriction.

It easily went beyond LSD in it's capacity for producing mental psychedelic effects, but had much less visual effects compared with LSD. The stimulant effects were also far beyond those of LSD.

SWIM has since not used such a large dose. He had lots of insight into his life from that experience, but the extreme stimulation, anxiety and difficulty breathing felt was uncomfortable.

Smaller doses are EXTREMELY NICE. More LSD-like.

Why the conversion seems to either work 100% or fail completely, is a mystery. It could be that the conversion actually takes place in the human body.

Has anyone ever made a large batch that seemed successful at first, and then later on tried it and it had the sedative effects of LSA again?
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Seven
#174 Posted : 10/20/2009 3:19:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

damn ron that sounded like tough trip. Swim would of went to hide too lol. Swim is still trying to figure out his dosing with hbwr to avoid a situation like yours, thats maybe why he gets only subtle effects.

He has also gotten subtle effects with MG and riveas. Swims first attept with hbwr and new seeds was 7 seeds, cwe in peppermint tea and 3 datura seeds. There was definitely effects, sort of a bodily stimulation. No mental effects, or visuals were noticed though.

Swim was thinking around 12 seeds for his next try. Does this sound like a good increase to get more effects without overdoing it?
The universe is an infinite harmony of vibrating beings in an elaborate range of expansion-contraction ratios, frequency modulations, and so forth.

damiana
#175 Posted : 10/20/2009 3:37:03 PM

Cosmic Dragon

That is almost two times as much. Maybe going to 12 will be fine but maybe not. Try 10 then 12, imo. Also marijuana and jimsonweed seeds have a good synergy with the lsh effects, SWIM could try that.
PEACE

Seven
#176 Posted : 10/20/2009 5:44:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ok swim will see what 10 will do for him. Its good to wait a week in between trials right? Swim remembers his lsd tolerance to be about a week.

turtleman29
#177 Posted : 11/7/2009 10:22:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello, I just made my first lsa/ lsh tea and ran into a bit of a logistics problem, would be grateful for some help.

Is it possible that if the seeds/peppermint tea were left to sit in the fridge for a few days, more lsh would be produced?

Or is lsh unstable and therefore it is best to consume within a short period of time?

SWIM was curious because he has a cold water tea of peppermint extract and 5 hbwr seeds however he was waiting for a shipment of datura stramonium and expecting it on friday he made the tea thursday however the shipment didn't arrive and now his tea is sitting in the fridge in a pint jar.

Should SWIM wait for the datura to prevent vasoconstriction or just go ahead and try the tea. He does have dark chocolate on hand as well perhaps this would alleviate any constriction?

Thanks again everyone I love this place.
Anything posted by this member should be treated as the hypothetical ideas of a crazed turtle/man and should not be taken seriously, ever.

Quote:
The cost of sanity, in this society, is a certain level of alienation.

Terence McKenna

damiana
#178 Posted : 11/8/2009 12:34:20 AM

Cosmic Dragon

I believe from my own experience, waiting with the seeds still in the cold water is better, or at least not worse. I'd wait!
PEACE

turtleman29
#179 Posted : 11/8/2009 1:23:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks Damiana,

thats exactly what I was looking for, just needed to be sure it wouldnt be time sensitive reaction.

appreciate the quick reply.

Anything posted by this member should be treated as the hypothetical ideas of a crazed turtle/man and should not be taken seriously, ever.

Quote:
The cost of sanity, in this society, is a certain level of alienation.

Terence McKenna

g13juggalo
#180 Posted : 11/22/2009 2:36:15 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Alright, first, I just wanna say this is an amazing topic. No other things on the internet seem to have as much info on LSH as this.
This was the topic that made me join dmt-nexus. I then learned about dmt after I joined and become immediately interested.

anyway, has anyone tried taking LSA with LSD or another psychodelic in order to see if it decreased the visuals?
As it seems that LSA could be causing the LSH to be less visual.

and could there possibly be a way to extract the acetaldehyde from peppermint? This could then be mixed with LSA extract, and the mixture might be able to be watched more closely.

Even if extracting it is pointless, it could be helpful to do once, just so we could see them bind?

«PREV7891011NEXT